> turn the other cheek
> blessed are the meek
> only the poor get into heaven muh eye of needle
> my wifes son

Name a more shithouse religion

Spoiler: you cant

post yfw hillary gives all illegals citizenship

Islam

its called humbleness.... god doesnt care how tough you are and how you can beat up other people

Friendly reminder turn the other cheek only refers to insult, not assault

fpbp

I'm sure God is impressed by your tough guy act

You'll beg for god when you suffer ironically.

This is why Islam is the actual redpill.

Being a Christian works beautifully when the rest of society is majority Christian. It eliminates conflict and encourages pulling people up. If the world is full of selfish niggers then yes you'll be in misery until the pendulum swings back. Look at how non-degenerate and compassionate things were up until the 90s. Now everyone is a sociopathic little shit you have to be on guard for.

How do you figure that?

The only thing I don't like about that is how people need to believe in YHWH to do selfless actions. How selfless an action is if one only does it because he believes that he will be rewarded for it later?

That's the normie interpretation. You do it because you personally believe that is the best way of life and feel fulfillment by helping others outlined by God.

The problem is "outlined by god", why not use reason and logic to reach that conclusion? Why not incentive people to think for themselves? The very problem we have today with leftards is that they believe whatever is thrown at them, for them the political movement is basically a substitution for religion and the utopia they believe in is basically their heaven.

Humanity will never reach the next stage while a large majority is still bound to that mentality.

Turn the other cheek was in response to people getting slapped around by the Romans. It translates to today by that if you are held in prison or tortured/executed, you maintain your bearing at all times. You are a dignified son or daughter of the most high God. Take pride in that.

What brought you to that conclusion?

Nazi catholic here.

Actually the correct translation is "to give the other face", i. e. the spiritual face when faced with an offence. The spiritual face may well be an punch (like Chesterton once said) or to ignore the offence or anything else.

And poverty is not indigence. Poverty in that context is not masking oneself behind earthly things.

its the only way the selfless action will be widely accepted

Its almost like liberalism made into a religion.

>hurr why do they teach stuff we know that works in school
>just leave people alone and hopefully they'll reach the same conclusion

(You)

Religion is the next stage. Something cannot come from nothing. Universe existing is proof there is an external Creator.

>Something cannot come from nothing

Then what did the creator come from?

Have you fuckers ever heard of parables and comparisons? Think for a moment,

shut up flex no one cares

>just leave people alone and hopefully they'll reach the same conclusion
When did I ever said that? A math teacher doesn't give the answer, it gives you the basics and lets you use your reasoning to reach the conclusion, with religion and spirituality it should be the same.

>Universe existing is proof there is an external Creator.
Doesn't mean it's the abrahamic god.

>be joseph
>come home from work one day to find out "virgin" wife is pregnant
>find out who is responsible for destroying the future of our family and promoting this degeneracy
>(((Yahweh)))
>every fucking time

>External
He is not bound by laws of his own creation. He may be under different laws originating from Himself or no physical laws at all.

>it gives you the basics and lets you use your reasoning to reach the conclusion, with religion and spirituality it should be the same.
What is the Bible. It's not enforced. You have the free will to implement it in your life. This part you fail to understand.

>Doesn't mean it's the abrahamic god.
You argued for religion. Don't backtrack.

Deus Vult

>What is the Bible. It's not enforced. You have the free will to implement it in your life. This part you fail to understand.
And what you fail to understand is that what is on the bible follows no logical process. It says that it is because god told someone and that's it. The same failed mentality that makes people accept the bible is the one that makes people accept the mainstream narrative.

>You argued for religion. Don't backtrack.
I'm not backtracking I'm correcting myself, I'm against revelationist religions.