Someone please explain this

someone please explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iH8cAktQDSE?t=57m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3l05_XveA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has weird fetish

Mid twenties Jackman fucked a sexy 40 year old cougar and fell in love.

>not wanting a mommy for ficki ficki

he found love

that's a big beard

John Travolta syndrome

Tom Cruise, Will Smith and Eddie Redmayne have it too.

Women can do ABSOLUTELY anything they wish and you don't love your wife when she gets fat then you're not a man

THICC

>implying you don't ever get an odd craving every once in a while to pick up some used up barfly and abuse that beat up pussy, suck on those busted tits and thumbfuck that blown out asshole

>Tom Cruise

Tiny Tom Cruise is gay and John Travolta is a bisexual.

thats gotta be his mom? right?

They've been married since 96. He obviously feels a deep bond with her.

nigga probably has a stable of slampieces on the side tho

He's gay.

holy fuck it checks out. what the fuck!?!? he's a faggot. case closed

never knew that about him

Cute appearence is just a small bonus to personality.
You fuck body, but you live with brain.

I want to bury my face in his chest!

dude with ugly but smart wife/gf detected

dude you can make choices and better your lot in life.

She looks like she knows how to fuck.

you dont owe your smart and fun but fat/homely wife/gf anything. you're pedestalizing her "love" for you. you'll pay for it with blinding regret. i know. i lost years of my life.

now i have smart and fun and pretty and thin. also 7 yrs younger than me. i restored natural order and chose quality. you can too.

>implying that isn't the patrician choice for the long term

it's almost as if there's more to love than just appearances.

not like some jaded 20 year old on the internet wouldn't know

why would he need to better it for the approval of others?

how much of a fucking beta bitch boy can you be?

>someone please explain this
Only ants can explain it.

>John Travolta syndrome

Do you mean homosexuality?

More to love than appearances OP. I refer you to the husband of Christina Hendricks.
When you truly care for someone, a bit of weight (or even a lot) doesn't affect you all that much.

She skips leg day

> wears a beard
> married a beard

It's a simple as that.

Basically has the career Rupert Evevert would have had if he didn't come out as gay.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife

Hugh Jackman is gay is has been dating his assistant since like, 2008. His wife is a beard because he wanted to adopt children.

Come on Sup Forums leave him be

DISOBEDIENT
A
V
A
C
A
D
O

Jackman is 48 and she is 61

youtu.be/iH8cAktQDSE?t=57m47s

> John Travola goes to the gym at 3am to suck cock and take photos with twink-types.

for you

Fug man. How can one do it? Losing years/money fast here.

yes

is his best friend/business partner/assistant still in his life?

I thought that story was pretty cute and i hope its true

date women that are younger than you, user.
Don't ever argue with a women about anything ever, just leave them if they try to start shit more than one time. Date lots of women.

she was once a piece of ace.

But who I'm really worried about is Aaron Johnson

Try "living with brain" and then realizing you never want to fuck body or even touch body anymore. Try doing that for years. Either you or she will try getting some elsewhere. Personality isn't enough, and whoever dreamed up that bullshit meme needs to be shot

Of course he loves his wife. Really loves her a lot. And her vagina, that's really great too. Just really great stuff women have.

>married someone more powerful when he was very young
>adopted his kids
>loves musicals

I really, really like women.

> what is he thinking about in this picture Anons?

its his wife. He can bang other sluts on the side.

What is John Travolta syndrome?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like women

Ehem dudes. Yes I think we've all solved it. Wolverine sings showtunes and dances to musical numbers. It doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.

He's in his 80s for fucks sake. Give him a break.

>I FUCKING LOVE BOOBIES :D

>I really really like women!

LOOK AT HIS TOOTHPICK LEGS LIKE WTF. THAT UPPER BODY WHAT A FUCKING WASTE. COULDN'T SPEND 30 MINUTES EVERY WEEK TO DO SOME FUCKING SQUATS AND EVERY LOWER BODY WORKOUT LEG EXTENSIONS AND HAMSTRING CURLS. WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Personality is not drastically affected by time. Beauty has window of 10-20 years.
Maybe just fuck young hookers all your life?

It's called bearding (he made his career doing showtoons for christsake).

>sings showtunes and dances to musical numbers
This isn't gay. R-Right?

>After suffering two miscarriages,[15] she adopted two children with Jackman: son Oscar Maximillian (born 15 May 2000)[17] and daughter Ava Eliot (born 10 July 2005).

Damn this guy is married to an old lady AND he's raising kids that aren't his.

JUST status achieved.

he's australian so def not gay

Why can they just say "I like men"?

I mean, it is even easier now than ever, gays are accepted mostly everywhere, especially in showbiz.

Kek

A real man wants some meat on the bones

Australians, it should be noted, whether by genetics or environment, hold drinking in high regard among their peers. It is rumored that the average Australian places alcohol consumption far higher on their list of admirable attributes than income or even physical attractiveness.

As such, we find Australians to be in a sort of fascinating perma-state of a quasi-blackout. Meaning that Australian men not only experience a lack of control regarding the words and actions, but are actually unable to perceive females as unattractive by any scale or standard. They are both face blind, AND body blind (a term that had to be coined specifically for their state), rendering them quite confused when presented with a female form. It's brain recognizes the need to perform sexually, but in their state of advanced Australiation they cannot process a concept that is neither gambling nor fighting nor playing with dangerous animals. The resulting effect is one where the brain simulates all 3 with powerful endorphins which leaves the Australian instinctively humping the shapeless blob it sees before it.

Bizarre, but effective.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIDSSSS

He's smart enough to get married to someone for her character, not her body. Otherwise he'd be like Brendan, paying alimony for a divorce.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Because he is Wolverine maybe after he's done with X-men he might come out.

Damn. Australian studies is smart.

>what is a beard

>fuck 18 year old on the side
>come home to your loyal cooking and child-rearing wife

Its the oldest lifestyle for Alphas.

>will smith
you're a fucking faggot, Jada is fucking hot still to this day and was the hottest black chick on earth in the 90s. They also have like 3 kids together.

There is nothing wrong with being gay in style
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3l05_XveA

>child-rearing wife
(you)

It's rumoured that Geoffrey Arends has one of the largest schlongs in the world, though. You know that "Evian bottle" copypasta about Liam Neeson? With Geoffrey, it's real.

Christina loves the cock.

This pasta is hot and fresh.

That
was wonderful.
I love Huge Action.

>2016
>being this black
Will & Jada are some of the most-outed swingers in Hollywood. They're both bi.

Is hugh in front or behind?

Women just get fat eventually. That's why I don't have a girlfriend, I'm not some sad sack like Hugh Jackman. I'm also the guildmaster of a very important guild in World of Warcraft. Ha ha fucking losers

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

>that video
Well shit I'm gay now.

>you will never have a loving happy wife like this

>I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver.

i laughed for a good minute

Is this the assiant that called kanye a dumb nigger with no class and said Anderson Cooper smells like lube and aids?

And hugh jackman is a chubby chaser and eddie redmayne is a furry. They're basically the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

>bryan singer made him a star
>surprised he's a faggot
What more did you need a fucking rainbow flag tattoo?

I don't know man

same thing with mark webber

Who has a hotter girl - this average Asian teenager or world famous multimillionaire Hugh Jackman?

He loves his wife and isn't a shallow famewhore

Another pic of them

>my rebelous phase before marrying a nice white man like daddy wants me to

DELET THIS

Tom Cruis3 is enjoying his life and his ex wife is a nigger lover

BITCH GOT BOND BURGERED

She looks like his fucking mother

Sometimes a man just really loves his wife

Maybe his primary concern in life isn't what other people think of him

She'd still be fine if she wasn't fat.