GET FAGATISM OUT OF AMERICA

IF WE CAN JUST GET THE FAGATISM OUT OF AMERICA WE WOULDNT HAVE MASS SHOOTINGS LIKE IN ORLANDO. STAND UP FOR WHAT U BELIEVE IN AND GET THE FAGATISM OUT OF AMERICA, AND MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uw6XdNAgyww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

aww they look cute, except for the nigger

I just saw the Seinfeld episode "The Outing" and it was pretty funny.

youtu.be/Uw6XdNAgyww

I guess gay people are just like us, huh?

This is a neo con board. Reddit pls go

remove koala

>Being this stupid

Fuck you koalas are cute.

remove leaf
>brazil
>relevant
remove absurd dancing people

theres nothing worse than a gay person.... shit yea there is.. a nigger being gay is quite worse I think

>Mudsmiles wouldn't 'Allahu Ackbar' everywhere SOLELY BECAUSE of shitdicks being shitdicks

Fuck off back to your sandbox Mohammad.

Fags are gross, but as long as they don't insist on parading down a public street in front of my child jerking each other off and calling it "progress" I will take a million of them over ONE of you!

At least they fuck other humans... y'all fuck GOATS (and other assorted cattle)

GTFO of my America.

>pic related... Islam is GAY ER THAN A"football-bat" and ALWAYS has been.

well maybe a fat half bald guy siting on a black couch would be worse

>remove absurd dancing people
You have niggers in your country too ameribro.

luckily there isn't.

No, if fucking maniacs didn't exist there wouldn't be mass shootings like in Orlando.

how do u have time to get on this site? man u finally gave ur kid a break from touching them huh? its cool I don't want to be in your part of America where they fuck there sister and touch there kids. your mom is probably your sister, and your dad is ur uncle grandpa I bet a bola bola bola

sage..MODS

>If Americans didn't exist, then 9/11 never would have happened!

Sorry Ahmed, but removing sand niggers sounds like a much more effective and sure fire way to stop that shit.

sorry. I can confirm that this is an actual trump supporter.
You guys are stuck with him.
Bask in it.

>not jews

rofl fag

how are you on here. I thought Hillary supporters like yourself do not go on sites like these.

see with all the other mass shootings, somewhere deep down inside the shooter cared about the straight American, but in this shooting he didn't stop cause hey who cares about fags. so straight American = care.... fag pos American= who gives a shit kill them all they wont be missed anyways. ONE LESS FAG = BETTER WORLD......... SAY NO TO FAGATISM SAY NO TO FAGATISM SAY NO TO FAGATISM

>FAGATISM
and the bar is officially lowered.

that's why we have to delete those scums of the earth called the fags. we need to be able to raise the bar back up high.... SAY NO TO FAGATISM.... SAY NO TO FAGATISM.....SAY NO TO FAGATISM

Quick question:how much crack do you smoke an hour?

never smoked crack before.

Quick question: are u prepared to SAY NO TO FAGATISM....SAY NO TO FAGATISM...SAY NO TO FAGATISM