Horned Viper plz

she actually looks a bit like carol here

What was meant by this

wut do?

She wants it

I'll take MUH DICK for the win

???????

wew

yeah can i get B R and P and can I buy a bowe-uhm i mean vowel, yeah can i get an A. I'd like to solve the puzzle, the answers is BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

your bowel and then incontinence, please rachel

is the show good?

2CUTE4ME

i dont get it

what is this show called?

blockbusters

TickTock

>not twisted flax

fuck off

based pussyposter

it's either from countdown, or the celebrity panel show version 8 out of 10 cats does countdown.

who nest

last name?

you've been framed

rockbusters

"Looks like a keeper to me!"
God bless you, Bob Mortimer

>buy on ferry

T N E T E N N B A

Great buttocks.

What was meant by this?

reminder
GIGGSED

Looks like the waitress.

apart from Rachel Riley is stunning whilst that scummy waitress a shit.

>This a 30 year old childless woman.

Say something nice, cheer her up!

>the waitress

Means nothing to me.

Pointless

I want to smother her to death with my balls.

Fucking quasimodo has ass

Aussie version is better.

>delusional

gtfo

>she's a customer

DROPPED

FUCKIN THIS

lol

What is this voodoo dress

LILY! A! CUTE!

david mitchell you lucky bastard

she must have back problems, god damn

Letters and Numbers m8.

I fucking hate this program. It just makes me angry.

Even the theme song is ugly, and probably formulated form some ancient mathematic sequence. It's just too deep 4 u

Plus the host looks like your bet friends single mum who gets money from a rich divorced husband that's living in Hong Kong and fucking lady boys. And she's always drinking wine.

"Letterbong! Makey Wordy, Makey Number!" on Channel IV

>Aussie version
I bet she has an equivalent C in GCSE Maths and English and got the job

wtf i love brit slags now?!

everyone FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums

You are not permitted on a Whites-only board.

>"but I didn't know HNNNNNNG is a word!"

!!!!

How do normies know what fap means unless maybe shes on of us?

What year do you think it is? Fap has been in the public lexicon for years now.

>tfw you see waifu before penis

>She was previously married for 15 months to Jamie Gilbert, whom she met while they were both studying at the University of Oxford. They married on 11 August 2012,[24] but it was announced in November 2013 that they were separating.[25][26][27] Responding to suggestions she had been the latest victim of the so-called Strictly curse, where the relationships of contestants on the show break down soon after it, she stated "I don’t think there’s a Strictly curse, but it does serve as a magnifying glass that shows up pre-existing fault lines. Jamie and I had been with one another since I was 19, and we are still good friends, it was all amicable and he’s been brilliant.”[9] As of September 2016, Riley is dating previous Strictly partner Pasha Kovalev.[28]

>Riley describes herself as a "non-religious Jew" and "pretty atheist", having been married in a civil ceremony.[29] She has from time to time assisted in the pronunciation and spelling of Yiddish words on Countdown.[30] She is learning Russian, the first language of her boyfriend Kovalev, largely so she can better communicate with his family, who live in Siberia, and his friends.[13]

>Riley is a keen supporter of Manchester United, like her father (who was originally from Salford, Lancashire),[32][33] In October 2010, Riley presented a programme on the club's television channel, MUTV, featuring a tour of their Trafford Training Centre in Carrington.

victoria got too fat, she was great in the first few seasons.

then again she's 40+ and had a kid recently from david mitchell so there's that.

rachel's jewish? what the fuck

yes master potter

Everybody is jewish user, even you. In your heart.

She's an autistic maths genius of course she's not a normie

Her body is astonishing but I just can't seem to get over that lazy eye.

she's cute when in motion on tape, but in pictures she looks like a goblin with a very hot body.

Chuck Woolery would knife-rape Shandy on the reg, FYI

>her body
Ehh, nice ass but small chested

Worst panelists thread?
>it's a joe wilkinson does his unfunny forced weirdo shtick episode

What do you mean?

If you think those tits are small, user..

I think they're pretty nice for a woman with her kind of motherly figure. Otherwise I don't even like them that big usually, personally.

At least Vic and Bob's utter randomness had some spark of genius behind it, these modern comedians are just cringeworthy.

Used to think she was hot until she went full REEEEEE at based Godfrey from UKIP for "muh sexism" on HIGNFY

A consonant please, Rachel.

I love this show. Everyone is a good sport.

>no shandi waifu

Vic and Bob are comedy gods. I like that since Vic has become more of a part-time comic, Bob is free to do stuff like Athletico Mince and dominate 'Would I Lie To You?'

>It's just too deep 4 u
Earlier rounds aren't too bad, but later on the connections become borderline impossible, unless you have the right mind, and a very specific knowledge base. Especially the fucking wall. It's bad enough having to find connections between the groups, without them throwing in red herrings.

Faggot.

Not funny, shit accent and he looks fucking disgusting.

only connect is the GOAT quiz show only problem is the music round which is always all over the place and aimed at the older generation or radio 2 listeners

bob absolutely owns WILTY.

claudia winkleman is the only female i can remember who get anywhere near top tier.

>mfw watching any british panel show after trump's election

ooga booga

Picture rounds can sometimes be a bit too simple sometimes too, but sometimes they still manage to fuck them up. There was once the four stages of a scrum represented as pictures, and it still took them all four clues.

trips of truth