How insufferable is this years inevitable release of old punk bands anti-trump albums going to be?

We all know its coming and we all know it will be hailed as genius. The never ending wave of 40 year old punkers hopping back into the studio this year to record that big anti-DRUMPF album shoudl be hitting us here in the next few months.
NOFX
BAD RELIGION
DESCENDANTS (Sadly)
ANTI FAG
NO USE FOR A NAME
LAGWAGON
Sum 41
Green Day
OFFSPRING
AGAINST ME!

ITs going to be even worse than last time because this time its going to be washed up fat guys and its going to be even more obvious they never finished high school and have done nothing but drugs for 20 years.
Maybe they will even throw us curveball and sing about immigrants, atheism, and global warming.
Heres a preview:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gC0CjMog_Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiLkYw76Rm4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1RlKevG4U&index=1&list=PL1vqASYApzmly7G1wgDflikM2wzKiJ1WL
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it. Trump is a piece of shit and it's not normal. I'm glad these punk bands are willing to prove they can walk the walk and call out these fascist assholes in power. It shows they're for real and actually want to fight for change.

trump isnt even close to facist. im not a trump cock sucker but you fucking liberals are insane. he's not that bad. and anyone who doesnt share your insane mental disorder can see that too.

He's a fucking ignorant racist getting his news from FOX/Breitbart who emboldens Nazis. He'd go full fash if he didn't have checks and balances holding him back and a quick look at his personality will tell you that. He'd fire everyone and throw the press in labor camps if he could.

Trump is literally killing thousands of people and women daily, you loon.

yeah man doing drugs and ranting about the president is fighting for change man wew.

I wish trump was fascist but hes not. Hes a run of the mill centrist with a hard stance on immigraiton.

All he has done this year is lower taxes by 3% and delayed muslims from entering the country by 3 months.

So Fascist. Literally insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiLkYw76Rm4

Nice b8, this should get some replies

Is Reddit invading us bros?

>people and women
Wow, you don't consider women to be people? Sexist much?

>calls Trump fascist
>as he's literally supporting bands acting like the Brown Shirts for Hillary Clinton and George Soros.

You don't understand the damage he's done to the social fabric of the US. He hasn't passed destructive legislation yet, but his plans will ruin the country. He's also given a voice to Nazis, racists, homophobes, sexists, rapists, and fascists everywhere. He targets and scapegoats Mexicans, Muslims, and Blacks. Fuck him.

Is this bait? This kind of shit almost never makes for good music, it puts style over substance. Politics aside, releasing an anti trump album is hardly making a statement.

it scares me that people actually think this

You forget that 50% of the country loves Trump and the right. Christian conservatism and staunch murica patriotism/thinly veiled racism is still very prevalent in our society. It's making a pretty big statement especially since this is probably the most fucked up political situation in modern history.

Is Sup Forums invading us?
You are HATED here

FUCK OFF

>we all know it will be hailed as genius
I kinda doubt this

Nice b8, this should get some replies

>denying the fact that he's had thousands MURDERED so far
Go away, alt-right.

nah, this is tumblr

liberals are so tolerant.

Calling out Trump is still fucking bold. Look here at all the people getting offended when people criticize him. It's far edgier than mocking Bush.

how has he murdered thousands...ill bight the bait why not

>Nice b8, this should get some replies

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1RlKevG4U&index=1&list=PL1vqASYApzmly7G1wgDflikM2wzKiJ1WL

GET HIM SUM 41 BUSH SUCKS WEW

He’s atrocious but aside from a shitty tax bill he hasn’t really gotten anything done. He says a lot of stupid shit but not a lot else has changed aside from both sides getting more annoying.

Emboldening white supremacists and terrorists, splitting up Latino families, supporting far right terrorist groups on twitter and working with their ideologues like Steve Bannon.

i've seen nobody here who is defending trump act as irrationally or more irrationally as the liberals in this thread

>defending trump
irrational in and of itself

Aaaaannd there's more of that liberal irrationality.

At This Time [Columbia, 2005]

When I ask myself which of the many horrible things about this adoringly promoted "political" record is the very worst, I'm tempted to go for broke and say the arrangements. For in truth, it is difficult to imagine circumstances under which the pop paragon's latest instrumental divertissements would signify. Chris Botti provides a few high points on trumpet--that's right, Chris Botti, high points, canceled out and then some by the anonymous saxophone soloist, who sounds to my unschooled ears like a moonlighting Kenny G. Then there are the weak yet obtrusive beats hired out to such humanitarians as Kon Artis and Dr. Dre. Rufus Wainwright doesn't really believe "Love's the answer like I said before/It's the one thing needed maybe now even more," Elvis Costello maintains a suspicious distance from "Who Are These People?" before belting it with equally suspicious enthusiasm, and both outsing--by a lot--John Pagano (?), Josie James (?), and Donna Taylor (?), who in turn outsing--by a whole lot--chief vocalist Bacharach. Who are these people? C-

this thread...

white '''''people''''' everyone

ugh

So edgy literally every industry award show mocks him repeatedly.
I don’t like the guy either but he’s only got a 30% approval rating, it can’t be that edgy to hate him if 70% of the country agrees with you.

No sane person gives a fuck what a celebrity or famous musician has to say about politics. Music is such a bad tool to convey a message to anyone with a brain

it's indisputable this man is a racist sexist ignorant former game show host who has caused a lot of damage to the political climate

actual people in the alt right hate trump

also they havre not killed people in the thousands

splitting up families does not kill people either.

im really interested on those sources that say far right terrorist groups have killed THOUSANDS

id be suprised if it was over 10

maybe if you count that guy who shot up the black church because he hates blacks, but that has nothing to do with trump, let us not forget that a person who is presumably a liberal shot up a concert and killed over 50 people. also that group of black people that kidnapped a disabled white boy and said "Fuck white people and fuck trump"

also the anti trump protesters who have destroyed thousands of dollars in property.

you could argue that liberals have done more harm protesting trump than trump has done himself

>No sane person gives a fuck what a celebrity or famous musician has to say about politics
Yeah who gives a shit about that guy from The Apprentice tweeting about Obama and Hillary all day?

Political climate was damaged beyond repair before he took office. He's the first president in a long time to actually get positive things done his first year in office, despite opposition from the left at EVERY turn.

God Sup Forums is such a garbage board.

says the faggot only when it disagrees with him.

What the fuck has he done that's positive? All he's done is pass a god awful tax bill that fucks over everyone who isn't a millionaire corporate owner

>that image
Post disregarded

>Yeah who gives a shit about the President of the United States of America tweeting about Obama and Hillary all day?
ftfy

Punk has ALWAYS been left to far left. Fuck off.

It only fucks over unemployed idiots who think their grocery bagging skills are worth $15+ an hour.

Yeah he was a celebrity, little more than that, then he became president. All of you who voted for him sure gave a shit about what he had to say when he was just some retarded game show host/self help book writer/hotel owner.

Punk has also ALWAYS been shit to absolute shit, coincidence?

he's getting a bunch of shit done

he put a travel ban in place
he's destroyed isis
taxes are lowered
hes gonna build a wall
he got rid of nafta
economy is booming

only problem i have with trump is his policy on marijuana and the FCC/ Net neutrality

FUCK YOU

FUCK your beliefs, people need to SURVIVE

Man this thread is fucking spooky.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

why are you here then?

fuck off

actually it fucks over anyone not making 6 figures which is most of the country

>DURRRR HERE'S UR FAST FOOD SIR, NOW WHERE'S MY WAGE TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY OF SEVEN xD

So we should kill them so some stockbroker can save a few thousand dollars on his taxes

>why are you here then?
A nice window into the (tiny) mind of someone who can't comprehend the idea of a person who doesn't seal themselves away in an echo chamber.

you must be because you haven't read the thing

>YOU OWE EVERYONE A LIVING, YOU'RE KILLING THEM OTHERWISE!

How is Sup Forums not an echo chamber?

>n-no you!
>assumptions
The extent of lefty argumentation.

Yeah if you're employing someone and you have billions of dollars you should provide your workers with a living as they are producing the labor that gives you value. There is no reason a country with the most abundant resources and wealth on the planet should have people who work starving or living off government aid. The companies should be paying a living wage.

I didn't know being punk and rebellious meant supporting corporations and establishment Democrats, do you?

It certainly isn't supporting corporations and establishment Republicans who give billionaires tax cuts, mock anything that isn't normal and conformist, force young people into debt slavery.

Did not answer my question, but ok.

More like 33% lmao

We alredy have enough dickheads here.

>implying corporations and establishment supports marxism or anarchism

deluded fuck

Yeah, this stuff tends to be absolute cringe. We're talking about guys pushing SIXTY (the guy from Ministry is 59, for example) spouting dull, corporate-approved political messages. If they actually want to be edgy and cause some controversy, they should do something truly bold and attack Trump FROM THE FAR-RIGHT. Accuse him of failing to deport the illegals; failing to live up to his populist promises; accuse him of "sucking off" the Israel lobby, etc. That would at least be unexpected, controversial, and novel.

>he's destroyed isis
I thought Linda already did that

Trump's a fat, daddy made, jew owned faggot. The sooner you come to terms to this the more likely you are to finally talk to your first grill.

They literally do, though - look at all the corporate headquarters in the San Francisco bay area, supposedly the capital of far-left politics in the US. Look at all the self-described "Antifa" sympathizers working for mega-corps like Google and Apple. And it's true; you never see any of the local leftist groups protesting at Apple's campus, protesting neoliberal politicians like Sen. Dianne Feinstein (who actually lives in SF), etc. They exist together harmoniously.

>can't defend trump without bringing up hillary

kill yourself shill

>skinhead punk doesn't real
Don't say its shit, either.
All hard punk is shit.

So I am to take it these bands were hiding in a cave on Mars from 2009 to 16 because I sure never remember any of them complaining about the president then.

lmao it isn't brave or heroic you absolute pseud
they will be 100% supported by everyone in the music industry and all of their fans

no we aren't. fucking kill yourself

it'd also be wrong fucked up and racist and hateful america is diverse and for everyone

this is a country where i can marry my genderqueer latino undocumented bf while smoking weed and shoving dildos up my ass and saying praise karl marx in public at the top of my lungs while pissing on the american flag

b8

MAGAcunts are fucking insufferable

Obama was fine because he was gentlemanly and polite as he ordered drone strikes that killed scores of civilians
Trump is an obnoxious asshole so when he kills people it's much worse

Good thread, guys.

SJWs love to bitch about certain specific corporations namely the oil and gun industries since they're controlled by Republicans. Never will you hear them complain about Google or Viacom since they're controlled by Democrats.

Yeah, I love music discussion on my music board

wtf you talking about google and facebook get plenty of hate for spying on people and pushing russian propaganda
it doesn't abide by the punk ethos, it's a bastardization
punk is about dismantling conservatism and breaking barriers, saying fuck you to the establishment order, being free and being open minded.

So far we have two comments on shitty punk music.

I MEAN LISTEN to the song in ops post.

Holy shit is it bad and cringey. And this from one of the only good punk bands out there.

Green day will be AWFUL when they get hte DRUMPF album out.

you bate so hard. you're a master bater

>SJWs
This your favorite album Cletus?

it was all linda. trumpfags just give him credit

t. soymale nucuck that sacrifices aesthetic sensibilities in the name of banal politics

trump is the establishment, he is the epitome

right wing conservatism will never be anti establishment

>fuck you to the establishment order
They have always been shunned by the establishment.

>soymale nucuck
What did he mean by this?

this. stop sucking Trump's cock and you'll get some pussy.

>pushing russian propaganda
oh my god lmao you're one of those people
you're not a radical you're just a fucking neoliberal hillary supporter lmao
have fun sucking the cock of the Chamber of Commerce

You guys gonna watch state of the union?

watching right now
pretty standard so far, not much different than any of Obama's SOTUs
we'll see if he goes off script later

>implying a conservative wants to smash leftard roastie pussy.
Nah mate, I'm doing well with my hot church wife.

fuck trump

he thinks giving money to billionaires is a good thing

plenty of genuine leftists do not like Feinstein and Pelosi, but not for batshit insane fairy tale reasons right wingers hate them for.
However, these real leftists are too fringe from the centrist "one foot in the right, one foot in the left" Democratic party, so they're often ignored.

Yeah he's making shit up about the tax cut

assuming you’re referring to commies, the reasons for their beliefs are indeed batshit insane