Why English conquerors wanted to genocide this? Are they gays? Serious question

Why English conquerors wanted to genocide this? Are they gays? Serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have reasons to doubt that native american women looked like modern well-fed-from-their-childhood pampered teens back in the day

Nobility was all nice and plump since they all worshiped THICC.

erm where do you think latina chicks got their booties from doofus, you can't say they don't have bigger butts than iberian girls

More to say, these teens aren't even native American.

because they're dumb as rocks and ugly as warts, iberians were too desperate after months in the sea, that's why they could fuck them

The English already came with wives and children, there was no need to breed with the Natives

>native americans c. 1700
>having breast implants

Ummmm no sweetie

also, that's a fucking model, not a real amerindian, that's not how they look irl if you're so dumb to not know the difference

they also fuck the children?
islam influenced the brits earlier than i thought

>falling in memes

This is how 100% indian girls look like

Good enough for me

why in the name of fuck are they naked?

why are all they shaved dho?

Because they're Indians, have you never seen one?

They aren't, Native Americans don't have body hair

indios don't have body hair

>wearing clothes in the sweltering jungle

lol

Pubes only start to grow in them after 15yo.

>have you never seen one?
check mah flag m8, I've only seen our black overlords in person

sometimes they are hot

???

they dont shave

Why use clothes when the weather's hot?

Les mondialistes s'enferment dans leur autisme en se créant un monde virtuel utopique qui n'éxiste que dans leurs phantasmes, les monologues complétement factices et usurpés sur ce forum et bien d'autres, ne sont que le fruit de l'imagination d'un esprit tordu, voué au bénéfice facile et un mélangisme racial rétrograde.

i know you came because of the booty but stop spamming

would racemix/10

bien dit

>stop posting pictures on this imageboard

Do you understand that they are one of most unskilled people on earth?
It actually take some skill to produce cloths or agriculture, or even the wheel.

Also government pay them to pretend white people never come here.

If you zoom in on OP's picture's armpit it looks exactly like a vagina

just by looking and her butt and lips I can tell she's got african ancestry as well. Not a 100% native, they look nothing like this

FUCK. OFF. Sup Forums.

That's what you're natives look like that. There are lots of different ethnic groups across the new world.

This one is mestiza for sure

>Sup Forums
Dude, I was talking about the brazilians natives that the guy posted.
Why did you take as personal?

Brazilian indias run naked because they did not know how to make cloths. Soon the tech was introduced, it became extremely popular and useful for them.

looks fully amerindian to me

>35ºC all the year
>Brazilian indias run naked because they did not know how to make cloths

is this a real kuruminha or not?

Source, name, anything? Phone phag here.

Yeah, 35º in a city. Jungle has is own micro climate. And is wet and cold as fuck.

it's a real photoshop

its a rare qt amerindian
i think that the conquerors prefered to avoid ugly amerindians and for that reason it's difficult to find qt ones...

You are correct. Her nose is not native...

give native american booty pls.

damn i love brown girls. such a nice skin color. looks so soft and warm.

this

we have no reason to believe that the natives well well nourished

why did they fuck them

You've got plenty of brown grills where you are already.

she is a japanese brazilian host that made a documentary about an indian reserve here

yes and i love them, but i am open to new more exotic specimen as well. sadly no negros in turkey unless you are in some holiday resort or something.

reminder that this is a literal gay nigger

>genocide
>come out as the greatest power the world has ever known
>don't genocide
>come out internationally as drug addicted and corrupt poorfags
Well clearly genocide was the answer

The English didn't genocide the Natives in North America, OP. That was the Americans later on.

sauce now pls

>didn't genocide
>implying they didn't
How do you think the 13 colonies were made? You gotta remove brown to add white.
Now, American-style genocide was a thing, but we all know where that got us :^)

Because Vikings came first than Spaniards and teach them Swedish naked culture.

Moar Indio sluts plz

>Swedish
>culture
you should lurk more, wey

>come out internationally as drug addicted
You talking about USA?

That's not how loincloths work.

it produced some damn sexy women here though at least

I like how they shave

Native women are god tier when they're in shape, T B H.

>Why English conquerors wanted to genocide this?
The companies were generally in favour of cooperation with the natives. In fact that was one of the major grievances the Americans had with the crown.

Tits start to fall at 20. Horrible thing to watch.

>they shave

I have good news for you user

>mestizathread

hhhnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

that's not lewd at all
yuck

the natives were more well-nourished than the European colonists tho

Wait, is that girl 10 years o...oh, dear.

Members of the Hudson Bay Company and voyaguers of the Northwest Company (a Montréal based, Scot run rival to the HBC) wrote a lot about Indians in northern and western Canada.

Alcohol was their preferred trade good (the Americans did this too but poisoned it with sulfuric acid for some reason) and it was well known that liquor destroyed their culture and families. According to several reports they would first become unimaginably sexual, with fathers and daughters, sons and mothers, and brothers and sisters, all fucking eachother. Then they would turn to violence and start fighting, stabbing, and murdering eachother and their women.
One man wrote of a chief who tried to trade sex with his 9 year old daughter for a drink of firewater.

That's not even speculation, have you seen them after a few swigs of mouth wash on the streets of Thunder bay?

you have to wonder how intentional that is

did europeans not warn them to not overdo it?

We have every reason to beileve that.

I don't get it?

Amerindians are bad at absorbing alcohol, it's a genetic deficiency.

At first the HBC tried to keep liquor out of the fur trade and preferred to deal in metal tools, guns, and blankets. But over time it became quite the oppisite. They learned how to strike a good balance whereby the indians were sober enough to trap but to drunk to ever cause any problems or get any ideas.
50,000 gallons of liquor (much of it 132 proof rum) was taken into the countryside for trade each year. Fir an Indian population of around 120,000 including women and children.

No, but I spent a couple months on the Ute Mountain Indian Reservation in Towoac, CO and saw it there. Other Asians have a similar problem handling liquor (it's a genetic issue involving metabolism) but their cultures habe a history of teaching moderation. Indian culture had no such restrictions and many even equated drunkenness with spirituality.

>many even equated drunkenness with spirituality.
big issue imo. They had already been taking all kinds of drugs in their religious rituals. Introducing alcohol was bound to fuck them up.

I feel bad for the squaws, not only alcohol but their bodies cannot handle sugar. Like 60% of them are obese it's insane.

>getting drunk fast
>not having to waste too much alcohol getting drunk
>bad

Actual Native Americans are ugly as sin, there are literally no attractive ones in existence.
What you posted is a cosplaying whore, so fuck off

Sage

this is true of all asians

Sex isn't a British thing. We always had higher priorities.

Shooting French people=sex

Is that why your women are repugnant?

While true, East Asians have fewer problems with alcoholism due to a genetic quirk where they can sense when they've had too much. Amerindians, while somewhat closely related to Chinese/Japanese, lack this particular gene, thus they not only have low alcohol tolerance, their bodies don't tell them when to quit.

>says the burger

It was common for Brits in the fur trade to keep "country wives" taken from the Indian populace.

Actual 100% native American women are ugly as fuuuck, only 2nd to Australian abbos. They look nothing like the OP pic, you'd have to be EXTREMELY desperate to have fucked them.

>leaf coming in to defend his colonial master like a good boy

typical

I'm just saying both of your women are pigs, I went on a date with a burger woman. She carried sriracha sauce and ketchup packets in her purse.

You never set foot in Latin America if you think women here a thiccer than Europeans.
Those northern European tourist girl walking around in yoga pants cause a commotion here.

Nice pseudoscience bro

keep cherrypicking old poor ladies
youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
this is a pure native qt

OP's pic is like 60% euro, 20% amerindian and 10% african.

Here's another pic of her