Are we pro or anti-war?

Are we pro or anti-war?

strawpoll.me/10522938

Other urls found in this thread:

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

couldn't go to war even if we wanted to

War is a means, not an end: Neither good nor bad on its own. It depends on what you're fighting for.

Natural selection

Pro-war if it's for Marion.

Violence is a disease.

What war nigger? I'm not for war with Canada (yet) but I'm for war with any and all shitskin countries. You need to be more specific

idn what day is it. does it end in Y. ill get back to you.

War is the ultimate test of a man, a nation and a people. It is nesscarry and has been conducted throughout the entire of mankind. A nation can be graded on their greatness and prestige by how they perform in war.

>Violence is a disease.
Found the Canuckfag.

Trudeau get the fuck out of the US!

There should be a 3rd option that says "Yeah, but I'm too much of a fucking pussy to leave behind my NEET lifestyle to fight them."

Well, good job then in vietnam or every single american war after 1945, Mr. Burger

>whoo-hoo let's die for Israel!
Fucking morons.

anti-war because at the end of the day the jew will always profit and we end up owing them money.

War with whom? World is integrated.
And if there'll be war with muslims, it will end quite fast, because obviously they're villagemans to europe in terms of military equipment.

The only war we should ever be involved in is if directly in American interests. American troops belong on the Mexican border, not in North Korea.

Here is another Marion

Doesn't war ultimately lead to greater innovation and advancement in technology? It seems like war is the biggest engine for the growth of humanity. If we had an arms race to space, wouldn't we develop space travel and colonies much faster?

In the pantheon of peace, it seems like stagnation is key. We would just halt all weapons development and do what? Water colour paintings and singing circles? Find a way to let fat people live to be 120? Elect women to every possible position of power and authority?

We're pro-necessary war. That's the only correct answer.

>Iraq War
Not necessary

>War on ISIS/Al-Qaeda/Taliban
Necessary

War is the mother of innovations so yes

Burger gets it right, war itself is never good, but it's cause sometimes makes it necessary.

this

anti-war, but only because war isn't as much fun as it should be these days

>He's a moron! He must be a Canadian using a proxy!
Fuck off.
Militaristic societies are great, they enforce honor, discipline and organization.

>War is the mother of innovations
The 2 world wars also destroyed White people, left Eastern Europe in communist chains for 60+ years, and led to the society we have now.

War is necessary to remove posters like these from the gene pool when their respective governments refuse to do it.
Why would you wage a war on the groups your country finances?

Marion

>a german criticizing anyone on losing wars

Why not Ozi bro? I can't either
>feels_bad_man.jpeg

Isn't a rape missing it's victim?

Gg op

No War but the Race War.

Be man and:
>Nearly take over the world twice and fight furiously, nearly beating everyone in impossible odds
Or be faggot and
>Wait for every other country to falter to usurp world power
!BONUS!
>Be a weeb.

Strictly against war, m8. I want to become extreme isolationists who will nuke anyone who threatens us in a conventional war and sends hit squads after terrorists.

You have no idea how much i want to go to war.
Slaughtering the traitors in a civil war.
Exterminating the inferiors in a genocidal war.
Annihilating germans and anglos in a war against Evil.

war War WAR WAR !

DO NOT DESPAIR, FOR ONLY WAR AWAITS US THIS CENTURY
THE GREAT CYCLE HAVE ROTATED ONCE MORE
IF THREE GENERATIONS DO NOT TASTE WAR, THE FOURTH WILL CRAVE IT

WE ARE THE FOURTH, AND WE WILL MAKE THE THIRD
WAR WAR WAR ! KILL KILL KILL !

and that's why we need to fight wars for Israel in the middle east.

all i want is war war war

me and maybe my countrymen and a few redblooded redpilled europeans going from ceuta to cape town and lima to lahore conquering places and breeding
our sons then do the same, and so on and so on

>bluepilled jingoism

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html