You may only post in this thread if your country has ever had a chess player rated 2700 or higher

You may only post in this thread if your country has ever had a chess player rated 2700 or higher.

Other urls found in this thread:

2700chess.com/historical-masters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Svidler at 23.

I'm posting here just to tell you to get laid and go back to since you are not fitting in.

I don't see any Brazilians on the list, you subhuman monkey.

thanks based ragger

fugg, our best guy was rated at 2615..

You can't do anything about it, can you?
Stay cucked, get laid.

Spain shouldn't be allowed to post either.

Perhaps Shirov is a dubious case, but Vallejo Pons certainly isn't. Canada, however, has never had a player above 2700.

Morphy is not on there so I don't care

2700chess.com/historical-masters

You can only post in this thread if at least two of the top 4 players are from your country
NOT SO FAST EVERYBODE ELSE
Hahaha, you thought that a single player will do? No, what matters is consistency, every country can randomly pop out a guy that's good.

2816 - Topalov reporting in

Which is the most relevant country not present ?

Very good question. I would say Japan. Canada and Australia are also reasonable candidates.

What's your opinion on Vachier?

>aussies
>relevants

He's one of the absolute best players in the world, and if he manages to qualify for the Candidates Tournament, he will be one of the favourites. His excellent calculation ability makes one think of Bobby Fischer in his prime, and their extremely narrow opening repertoires are almost identical.
More relevant than Brazil.

>chess

we only talk about sports here faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>south american monkeys are the only ones sperging out about this thread
Like pottery.
Caruana now plays as an American. That means 3/10 of the best players ever are from the good ol' USA

He was Italian when he got this score.

>from the good ol' USA
That's a funny to say "two guys we bought from abroad + one half-Japanese born in Japan".

Only one of these could become the U.S. President.

we have 3 on the list. 4 if you count me too

Sadly, Gashimov is one of only three players on the list who are no longer with us. The other two are Tal and Fischer, both World Champions.

On a lighter note, Naiditsch of Germany now represents Azerbaijan. Your national team is still legitimately one of the world's strongest.

You can only post in this thread if your country's only successful athlete didn't get an 18 month ban for being a cheater

Kasparov would be with Azerbaijan too..

Chess is a board game you idiot.

Probably not. He was born in Baku, but is an ethnic Armenian. He represented Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union, and now carries a Croatian passport.

he considers himself as "Bakuvian". i meant if we didn't have a war with armenia, he probably would stay

Yes, concerning the border conflict, what is that all about?

it is over a complicated area named- Karabakh. which had armenians in its highlands, but azeris in lowlands and majority. it is internationally considered as Azeri, but occupied by armenians. you may heard about Karabakh on this board. Today Qarabag FK won and made its way to CL group stage

Caruana was born in Miami.

/tg/ is one board to the right

wow you're a cuck
have you been cucked 7-1 times in your life? the first time you cucked someone it was probably your dakamura

/tg/ is for DnD and Warhammer. Chess is a sport.

Thanks, I'll go there when I want to talk about warlocks and ice dragons

Perennial reminder that autistnorgeOP got his ass kicked the only time he accepted to play someone here online and then accused him of cheating

>implying appreciating a sport equals being good at that sport

NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD

i really really like the kings indian defense

BOBBY FISCHER

F

I

S

C

H

E

R

feels good man

Of course not, but he has always been pretty smuggy. He did tone it down after getting BTFO

did he actually accept a challenge from an anonymous internet wiseguy? what an idiot

Wouldn't put it past someone for using an engine against him.
[spoiler]I'd do it[/spoiler]