issuu.com/arquicultura/docs/arquicultura
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_codices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DES

PA

CI

TO

That does look like a colonial building

It is the Histosical Center in Guatemala city.

So ""we"" built it?
I'm glad it is well preserved nevertheless

[EL CONDOR PASSA PLAYING IN THE DISTANCE]

Why is it full of Argentinians tho

We wuz builders and shieeet

>historical center
>the building is a Taco Bell

Literally pottery

I mean, I guess the Imperio Español builded it. But still. The criollos who builded it are the ancestors of modern Guatemalans (even if they were less than 1% Spanish). I am guessing they didn´t just went back to Spain or something.

STOP STOP THAT FUCKING DESPACITO SHIT, IM FUCKING TIRED OF THAT MOTHERFUCKING SO CALLED "MUSIC"

REGAETON BROWN SHITHOLE

SUAVE SUAVECITO

You "built it" with our money, on our land and with our resources... Even using Amerindian slaves.

So those building are 90℅ ours.

Nice meme all of it was castiles money and land.

And Castile padsed laws of the infies that didnt exist before banning cruel treatments of natives.

Are you retarded? Why are you putting Amerindian in the title if it was built by fucking Spaniards?

:v

El CHI iberico

It was planed by Spaniards. The workforce was probably either Amerindians or Africans.

I am just saying that the amerindians in the pic look fairly civilized and the old building seem to be well maintained.

> :v
15 year old spotted

ITT: Ignorant people discussing a culture they don't know nothing about

ITT: Peru tried their worst.

Grasomierda imbecil

>old building seem to be well maintained.
En serio, me alegro que lo mantengáis.

Quiero, quiero, quiero ver cuánto amor a ti te cabe

Good amerindians

>Peruvians
>Paraguayans

Okey Amerindians

>Mexicans
>Guatemalans
>Canadians
>Americans

Terrible Amerindians

>The rest

>So ""we"" built it?
No, "we" built it. Guatemala was a part of New Spain and conquered by a few Spanish officers leading thousands of Aztec troops, the building is in a style that tries to imitate Mexico City architecture (pictured) which employed a mix of European motifs (with some well hidden mesoamerican symbols like the five petal flower) and Aztec construction techniques and materials such as the use of chiluca and tezontle. The mix of Spanish and Amerindian culture in North America is what is today known as Mexican culture, buildings with that aesthetic don't actually exist in Europe.

Bretty cool, didn't know they fused the two styles together. Is there a name for this particular style?

Novohispanian baroque

sounds like made up bullshit to compensate for inferior indio genes t b h

Yeah, you're the one sucking /poltard cock here, I'm talking verifiable facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spanish_Baroque

Sounds like you're just backtracking and doing damage control for your gay thread, you faggot.

They're all terrible. The Native Americans here who stay on the reservations are all fat, lazy stupid alcoholics. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. At least black people can be entertaining/fun to be around, despite their lower average intelligence, because of high verbal IQ, but Amerindians don't have anything to compensate.

>literally no mention of what you said

>Having any strong beliefs or convictions.
>Caring about what other people think about them.

If you want it spelled out it means you actually have to educate yopurself self hating cuck

issuu.com/arquicultura/docs/arquicultura

Don't worry, it's got pictures

okay, tizoc, keep taking pride in fucking indios. useless faggots.

ITT

>t. José Perez proud Spanish conqueror.

I will, brayan, remember to jump the border before the wall goes up

I'm from Sinaloa btw, it's your ancestors I'm defending

of course, it's mine, yours couldn't even evolve beyond scavenging and had to wait to for spaniards to teach them how to build civilization

>WE WUZ ARCHITECTURE AND SHIT
The only thing indios built was shitty pyramids, the most simplistic type of structure a human can build.
Pic related, this was built by napoleonic troops who got bored.
If you are a indio or a mestizo you just have to live with the fact that you are a lesser human being, you'll never be as good as whites and asians.

I guess this is what colonialism is about.
I wonder if people can be less serious about it

Nah, I'm 1/16th Yaqui, they were never conquered by the Spaniards, my other ancestors were too busy raping yours

well, i'm not a darkie so i don't give a shit

>they were never conquered by the Spaniards
Why are you part of Mexico then?

You may not be a "darkie" but you're a nigger

>t. castizo

Castizos are mestizos in denial.

>Castizos are mestizos in denial.
You're preaching to the converted

Because Mexicans did their fair bit of conquering as well

>amerindian place
>has western name
kek cucks

De spa sino

Com'è bello far lo spazzino

because yaquis are stupid indians that were eventually isolated even if they weren't defeated

>El PeruANO
>Good
Yeah seems about right

Accept your amerindian roots, my fellow son of la pachamama.
It's a shame that Sup Forums and Sup Forums have turned several of my countrymen into selfhaters.

Dumb amerindians

>If you are a indio or a mestizo you just have to live with the fact that you are a lesser human being, you'll never be as good as whites and asians.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325. Around it, the Aztecs created a large artificial island using a system similar to the creation of chinampas. To overcome the problems of drinking water, the Aztecs built a system of dams to separate the salty waters of the lake from the rain water of the effluents. It also permitted them to control the level of the lake. The city also had an inner system of channels that helped to control the water.

>During Cortés' siege of Tenochtitlan in 1521, the dams were destroyed, and never rebuilt, so flooding became a big problem for the new Mexico City built over Tenochtitlan.

>Mexico City suffered from periodic floods; in 1604 the lake flooded the city, with an even more severe flood following in 1607. Under the direction of Enrico Martínez, a drain was built to control the level of the lake, but in 1629 another flood kept most of the city covered for five years.

>Eventually the lake was drained by the channels and a tunnel to the Pánuco River, but even that could not stop floods, since by then most of the city was under the water table. The flooding could not be completely controlled until 1967, with the construction of a Deep Drainage System.

>The ecological consequences of the draining were enormous. Parts of the valleys were turned semi-arid, and even today Mexico City suffers for lack of water. Due to overdrafting that is depleting the aquifer beneath the city, Mexico City is estimated to have dropped 10 meters in the last century. Furthermore, because soft lake sediments underlie most of Mexico City, the city has proven vulnerable to soil liquefaction during earthquakes, most notably in the 1985 earthquake when hundreds of buildings collapsed and 45 0000 lives were lost.

Reminder that Mexicas built an entire city in the middle of a lake but the Spaniards rebuilt it on top of it and destroyed the cannals for clean water. Then surprisingly the city flooded constantly for more than a century until they decided to drain the lake and wasted the water causing the near area to desertify and now the city is sinking and (Im not so sure about this one) the capital has a lack of water problem.
Pizza, pasta you couldnt beat the ethopians in WW2, expresso, capuchinno, mamma mia

Nice drawing
>>Tenochtitlan was founded on an islet in the western part of the lake in the year 1325
Ever heard of Venice? your getto version is younger and only exists in drawings made by 11 yo apparently

that's an island tho

>Nice drawing
thank the spanish

Its not like the entire city was retardedly rebuilt on top of the old one...
Anyway, why are you mentioning Venice? Is it because Argentinians still believe on the current year that they are italians?

fortunately archeaologists can still do it some justice

Its called the floating city for a reason dumbo, most of it are logs and blocks of limestone.
I mentioned to show your beloved floating city is just a crappier and younger version of something Europeans already had, I am an Italian national though, not that it matter if venice was in Poland I would had posted it regardless.

>only exists in drawings made by 11 yo apparently
hey don't be mean with the spanish, they did what they could

We wuz italians n shit

Be thakful, that piece was probably the first thing ever written in north America, you'd be having a hard time browsing Sup Forums without an alphabet
>Wuz
IZ

>IZ
This reminds me that the Black History Month guys decided to make a counter to the "We wuz kangz" by making a campaign called "WE IZ KANGZ".

No, ancient Mexicans did have a written language, you realy suck at knowing shit about Mesoamerica

Yes an African American of bantu west African slave origins claiming Egyptian heritage is the same as an Italian jus sanguinis citizen claiming he has Italian heritage.
Hahaha
That aint a language and I would delete this image before Sup Forums notices one of the faces has white skin and blonde hair.

Did you even do your homework on mesoamerican cultures? Or are you just talking up your ass?

HOLD UP
WAIT A MINUTE
>Hair clips
>Fro'
>That nose
>That melanine
*breaths in*
WE

Argentinians are not real italians and nothing they state can deny the thruth of their Congoloid heritage.

>Studying barbarian's culture
Why

>That aint a language
Man, there's literal hundreds of Aztec books, I mean ffs

>before Sup Forums notices
Too late, the kangz tier idea Aztlán is Vinland has been circulating for a while

ugh, they're terrible. That little cherrypicked building wouldn't even exist if it wasn't built by spaniards

then why don't you go back to europe my european friend?

Name your favorite aztec author or quote a famous aztec codex
I am

>there's literal hundreds of Aztec books, I mean ffs
lol wut. there aren't.

Theres a reason why we make fun of Americunts so much

The same could be said of you, Schlomo.

>argentina is in europe

I am as in I am going back

Give it up che

There are dumb fuck chicano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_codices

Nice facebook quote.
Maybe the best warrior was the one with steel weapons after all :^)

>schlomo
>go back
sorry dude but we wuz israelites n shiet
got a european citizenship/passport at least? where will you settle?

meh, Cortés may have been a lot of things but he was too dishonorable to ever be considered a warrior, even by European standards of his time.

I can see how you are not one of those 125 IQ average azkenazim given your ability to follow a chain of replies.

Extremadura was the biggest shithole in Europe so you have to consider Cortez to be basically a thug nigga.
I'm baffled they managed to make cannons and gunpowder from scratch given the backgrounds of the people involved though.

most of them were written during the colonial era under the tutelage of the spaniards, dumb fag.

>Maybe the best warrior was the one with steel weapons after all :^)
Maybe you would knew that advanced weaponry was barely an advantage during the conquista if you actually wanted to learn instead of talking things straight out of your ass.
If the superior weaponry and horses was indeed an advantage then Cortez wouldnt have lost "La noche triste".

Now you're going to start picking on Extremeños and Andaluces? Because those were the very first Euros to challenge Turkish naval supremacy and were also a part of the tercios, What are you? A Celt-Galician Manolo?

They were still written by Nahua tlacuilos after the Spaniards burned down the original libraries, some BOOKS did survive however.

Anyway, codices aside classical Nahuatl remains the largest literary canon of any American language and Mesoamericans alone had a written language, seriously you're such a malinche it's embarrasing, why are you not in /pol already?

Extremadura is like rural Portugal, its name comes from "extreme shithole" it was catellanizado later to extrema mierda dura and with the years it go bastardized.
>Why did cortez lose 9 millon vs 300 if superior technology was an advantage
Come on bruh

malinche was probably the only indian with a brain in the whole continent, she clearly knew who was the superior civilization and played her cards, right. she should be one of our national heroes t b h but of course, crazy indigenistas like you have to ruin everything

>What are tlaxcaltecas
Do you even know the context of "La noche triste" if you want to circlejerk about how Europeans were the only good civilizations on the entire world then go to Sup Forums
Nice bait bro

I don't give a shit about your shithole and its history homie, the incas were more advanced than the aztecs and they got decimated in battles, you're just wrong.

>homie
>the incas were more advanced than the aztecs and they got decimated in battles
>Doesnt care about Mexicos history but somehow knows another civilization he knows nothing about
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, Sup Forums is two blocks down from here

>Sup Forums
I'm not religious so I'll stay here my subhuman friend

>Sup Forums
>/religious/

>incas were more advanced than the aztecs
By all means post an image of the Inca written language

Here is a picture comparing the incan and aztec written language side by side