/dungeon synth/

If you don’t like Mortiis then fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDxAfQD-U5w
youtube.com/watch?v=dLcMbXNbkik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i love Mortiis

>Mortiis "apologizes" the musical mistakes comitted on this recording, 95% was done at one take.So Fuck off!!

Got any more album like Hedge Wizard

This dude is my hero

What’s everyone’s favorite new 2018 material? And what did you like from last year?

Depressive Silence, Caduceus and Gothmog are the pinnacles of DS.

Moonblood side project
youtube.com/watch?v=qDxAfQD-U5w

>what did you like from last year?

I'll post Dra Sad in every thread. Quickly becoming one of my favorites.
This is really cool, Moonblood is probably one of the most kvlt bands of all time.

tropic synth is better than dungeon synth

I am not sure about this year just yet. Lat year I did enjoy Goblin Music by Ranseur.

tropic synth isn't even a real genre

Not familiar with this one, I’ll have to check it out

Does that mean tropical house?

>The title track on dra sad

Post yer collections

Here is a big portion of my tapes, a lot if it is ds. I’ve gotten more since then

impressive.

very nice Fåntratt, Hedge Wizard and is that Apothecarium?
i still wish i could hear that "Witch's Pointy Hat", but I don't think it's available anywhere?

looking good. no need to be ashamed of that collection. could use a little Einhorn and Tyrannus though...

This will break the internet

Thoughts on Fenriz's ambient project?

youtube.com/watch?v=dLcMbXNbkik

When I first heard his two records it was on vinyl and I was really inspired. My friend who played them said that Fenriz had appeared in s silver body suit declaring his new Avantgard Astral Alien Ambient or something like that. I have never seen any pictures of him in that one piece silver space suit but I have pictured it in my head every time I see these records. I think the music is very interesting and I do enjoy it. I can sometimes feel that the production is very eager and that I would have worked to lengthen the tracks times ten instead of rambling through every sonic idea that emerged. You know what I mean? The very long tracks contains many parts that I would like to hear more of. I think the track names forces the imagination to reach far away beyond time and culture and so does the music. I love this project. Do we consider it Dungeon Synth?

mausolei is cute

And Secret Stairways!

>Do we consider it Dungeon Synth?
Not really but it's ambient music made by a black metal musician so it's honorary dungeon synth

>silver body suit declaring his new Avantgard Astral Alien Ambient
teh absoulute state of the dungeon synth scene

Do all of you like Black Metal? I like DG solely for the ambient aspect and don’t really like when there’s BM vocals in the mix. Perhaps I should get into BM

yes, I started with black metal and always liked the ambient melodic parts of those albums, it took some years before i even realised there was a genre of its own called Dungeon Synth. but I love both of them in different ways