vocaroo.com/i/s0BbCF1kyISg
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tk4ZqtgliQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vIZuFu3jF8U
vocaroo.com/i/s0mBY43Vl6YZ
youtu.be/nqCQ1zbTNoI
youtu.be/rRhmogBs-gU
youtube.com/watch?v=eseUe93oAUg
singwise.com/cgi-bin/main.pl?section=articles&doc=VocalTractShaping
singwise.com/cgi-bin/main.pl?section=articles&doc=VowelsFormantsAndModifications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tube amps are for fags. Digital solid states will dominate the market in 5 years.

I still think a quality transistor/op amp overdrive circuit is better than any modeling overdrive and would prefer a solid state amp with a solid clean channel and a nice transistor/op amp OD. Modeling OD still sounds fizzy and lacks sustain to me.

POST YOUR AMERICAN MADE FENDERS BOYS. AND ANY AND ALL AMERICAN MADE GUITARS. USA USA USA USA USA USA

Gibson.

Well then when i asked that other user if they were the same types of tubes he said depends on build. Implying some tube types are not shared by guitar amps.

Nice. Sound clips?

my friend did this to my Strat before I bought it. idk why, but it did add more crunch to the sound on overdrive

Okay fags so I recently bought an iPhone 8 to replace my shitty Android.
Since this thing has no headphone jack anymore, what kind of phone interface can I use if I want to use Bias FX on this son of a bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=GSfCFR0z2rc
There's a bunch on my Youtube channel.

You should prolly ask Sup Forums since these dumbass neets that post here are poor as fuck.

I amplify my guitar by pressing the headstock against my desk like varg.

Ive perused your channel after you posted this before. Tell me how i can improve this singing since you seem to listen to this type of music.
vocaroo.com/i/s0BbCF1kyISg
I was in the bathroom

You guys ever use talk boxes?

>Sup Forums knowing what Bias FX is
>Sup Forums knowing what an audio interface is
Good for nothing Linux tinfoilhats only care about proxies to "be safe on the internet"

Spoiler: I did ask there and I only got
>HAHAHA LE iSHEEP MEME
Fucking hate Sup Forums so much.

any other anons have a fretless guitar/bass? I personally have a fretless carvin that ive been loving.

It’s useful for bass. Kind of a toy for guitar.

That was me, and they are the same overall type...as in vacuum tubes. Different designations can be used though. Most tubes in any audio equipment are the same type. I would say all, but I'll say most because I'm not a tube expert.

I learned on a fretless bass, but I don't own one.

It actually works best if ypu press the side of the body. Pic related. Try it with your electric you're welcome

I've never heard anyone use a TB on a bass.

first, install gentoo

Lol that makes sense too. I lurk there sometimes but its as bad as Sup Forums at times.

Sing louder and with more confidence. Sing from the gut, not the chest. Put some grit into it. Smoke more weed to get that Gregg Allman grit to your voice, not even kidding.
Perused is a good word. More people should use it.

less convenient. nice radio

Well then i guess it was a mutual misunderstanding. I have so kany questions lol do tube types tend to exhibit specific traits the same as in a guitar amp if its in a bass amp? Jeeez i dont want to get into bass amps too lol. I love learning.

I remember seeing a pedal that worked just like a talkbox but without the stupid tube, just with a mic. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

to be fair, you did willingly buy a phone with no headphone jack

No idea on that one.

Pressing your guitar up against your amp for harmonic feedback is God-tier.

Electro-Harmonix Talking Pedal

Ok let me take a dab and ill do another shitty take. Thanks for the feedback.

There's probably only six power tubes you'll see in 98% of guitar and bass amps.

>Electro-Harmonix Talking Pedal
That's not it. The one I'm thinking of, you plug your guitar and a mic into it and you can talk through your guitar just like you can with a talkbox, but no tube involved, so it's way more convenient than a talkbox.

I was going for a 6s but taking into account that I don't live in the US and the 6s is still expensive as fuck, the price to lifetime ratio was better on the 8. It was just a better deal.

Alright I'm feeling pretty sold on the peavey bandit 112 especially considering how cheap it is thanks mate

Adjust the saddle to intonate it. If you don't have adjustable saddles, sucks to be you.

I know what you're talking about, but I can't remember it. I want to say Chaps and Capt did a video wwith it.

I'm the same guy. I'd also highly recommend the Boss Katana 50. It's a modeling amp, but the headroom for pedals and clean tones are great if you ignore the onboard effects.

Kinda want to sell my Jaguar and put it towards a LP Studio. I already have a Tele so I don't need 2 single coil guitars. Thoughts?

I'll look into this one too then

Gibson quality in recent years is such that you should either go vintage or just a cheaper brand making an LP style guitar. Not worth the price, unless you’re rich.

It sounds worse lol
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tk4ZqtgliQ

absolutely will cover way more ground tonally. Do it. Tele and LP is patrician. Keep the jag if you like the short scale

Eberyone needs an lp

Sell the vyper for a classic or a mini head if you're into peavey.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIZuFu3jF8U
I'm not sure if this is the one I was thinking of but this is pretty fucking cool.

This meme -.-
Nothing wrong with new gibsons, plus their warranty covers all factory defects so they'll just send you a new one. That said I'd get an eastman way before any ES

People either have singing talent or they don't man. That's why I just stick to guitar.

Yeah but i wanna learn to sing better. Im pretty good at ad lip singing and melody making but i want to work on making my voice sound more appealing to the normi3 masses.

Yeah, I don't think that's the one I'm thinking of either, but that is cool.

I learned after playing in bands for a few years that sometimes your voice is better suited for some kinds of styles than others. Maybe your voice isn't bad, but you just hasn't found a style that works for you.

I've copied the singer of Snowing and had some success in my local scene. Sure, it's not pretty, but it works for my music.

I want to hear Jeff Beck using this.

Didn't mean to quote ya' bud

Kramer is owned by Gibson, so yeah...they'll be gone soon.

Who do you guys watch for product reviews I was looking at this review and the cunt started playing say it ain't so which to me invalidates his existence

>tfw the only guy keeping Kramer alive left last year
>tfw Satchel is with Charvel now and his signature geetars have ugly fucking colors and the boring fender headstock
>tfw Kramer may be going (or already went) out of business
>tfw there's a chance I will never be able to get an orange Tiger Pacer Vintage
Dying dying dying death death help help barf barf barf barf barf barf no one can stop the pain please can you stop the pain

>boring fender headstock
This trip is typical metalhead

My Kramer bass is my favorite instrument I own. I don't know what their guitars are like, but that's really depressing to hear.

I don't mind you's desu

I was gonna get one of them cheap kramers with the 4 rail pickups when i was a teenager i bought the shitty indonesian dean vendetta fr instead. I remember playing those rail pickups. They sounded like ass. Cant speak for any other kramer guitar

>Accidentally quote a guy
>Delete and repost
>Everybody replies to the deleted post
Why do you do this to me /gg/

I know that feel. It's a bad feel.

I want one of these

>Maybe your voice isn't bad, but you just hasn't found a style that works for you.
I've tbought of this and i sing a moderate amount of drunken karaoke with friends and get compliments on my singing from time to time but think its all drunk talk. But then again they are songs i like to sing and know better.

And one of these

Kys my man
(This is a nice (you) in disguise)

What guitar was the Guitar Hero controller based on, a Baretta?

I can see this meme but why this

so much this

R8 AND H8 MY SHITTY ATTEMPT AT PINK FLOYD

I have strange taste

OOPS
vocaroo.com/i/s0mBY43Vl6YZ

>$1944.43 (ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR US DOLLARS AND FORTY THREE CENTS)
W A K E M E U P I N S I D E

Yep, there's no way I'm fucking paying that much. I'd rather make my own copy of it like I did with my goddamn Frankenstrat.

Listen to this in full and tell me your sincere impressions.
youtu.be/nqCQ1zbTNoI

What about a george lynch sig?

You suck, but your voice actually seems to have a timbre to it which could sound really good with training. Maybe you should take lessons at your local community college or something. Your voice itself is better suited to singing than mine is. I think my ceiling is Billy Corgan; I sound all nasally and shit. You would sound good with lessons, but you suck right now.

Pls r8 or h8

I was just going to say this. THey're like $500

>Guy Fieri: the guitar

Im a mostly self taught "musician" and ive always had trouble with singing. But singing lessons just seem so gay. Heres one of my favorite vocal performances. Jesus Christ mario lanza was a phenom
youtu.be/rRhmogBs-gU

RIP Kramer guitars

I want to talk about my bass, kramerbro

Let's put it this way: some people don't need singing lessons, but you clearly do.

Nah thats a blonde tele with hot rails. All BOOMER'D out

Sounds like 80s Thrash. Not bad, but nothing special.

sounds like someone's chainsawing and getting mad or hurt at the same time

I know user. Im not insane like the favela freak. But it would be preferable if i could self teach myself. I wouldn't have much time for community college classes atm.

>What about a george lynch sig?
No maple fretboard, no buy
It's just not the same...

You just love shitposting don't you

Exhaled through my nose/10

>kramerbro
Except I'm a Schecterfag. The Pacer Vintage is the only Kramer I like.

Yes i do. But i also was being serious lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=eseUe93oAUg

I bet Samuel sounds way less awkward singing in Portuguese.

THIS IS THE WOOD YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY CHINESE GUITARS FAST FORWARD 3 MONTHS.
protip: its sap

Funny thing is i think the same thing and have even suggested it to him but.... Yeah

Natural, earthy tone

1. Practice pranayama to obtain world-class breath control. 20 minutes a day.

2. Learn "Open Throat" singing (and vowel modification) to avoid damaging your voice, specially while hitting high notes. singwise.com/cgi-bin/main.pl?section=articles&doc=VocalTractShaping
singwise.com/cgi-bin/main.pl?section=articles&doc=VowelsFormantsAndModifications

3. Develop your ear. Several mistakes are the result of having a blurry picture of the note you're supposed to hit, rather than being unable to hit it. Get an ear training app.

4. Record yourself singing every time you practice. Adjust technique accordingly. At first, don't try to create stupid effects to sound like this or that, sing the most natural way, even if you don't like the sound much. Your priority is to hit the notes correctly, once you're good, you can start sounding breathy or raspy or whatever to color your voice.

5. If it hurts, stop. Always apply minimal effort to achieve what you're looking for. If you feel you've strained your voice, let it heal by mostly shutting up for the rest of the day.

6. Avoid eating anything that might trigger acid reflux. Look it up.

This one is turning 10 years old this December. Eat shit JCM.

I wanted this to be amazing because based Poland but holy shit this is amusingly melodramatic.

Hm, my Indonesian Hummingbird doesn't have sap in it. Yet.