Do people from Quebec consider themselves French?

Do people from Quebec consider themselves French?

Do people in Quebec consider themselves Canadian?

I don't know and I don't care, subtitling their tv programs is the bane of my work, these people are and do the least interesting shit in the world

What a stupid fucking question, please kill yourself

Lol? You subtitle their TV shows? You mean they can't understand English?

no I subtitle their french shows in french for deaf people

man that has got to be fucking miserable

Hell no.

No.

No and I perfectly understand if the french don't either.

No.

Je suis grec

You are Canadian though.

>Most people are okay with the idea of Quebeckers leaving, just don't expect to take anything with you that isn't yours. I.e. most of Quebec.
quebec doesn't belong to the quebecois apparently

reminder

They also do that in Holland, that is good thing

but Quebec is part of Canada

shouldn't be

No, and I would really love it if an Anglo could explain to me why it is that they automatically assume that
>caring about our language and not wanting to be assimilated by a different ethnolinguistic group
is the same as
>lol they think they're french xD

>Quebec
Imagine being a leaf but worse

noice

Because Anglo countries are no longer Anglos, they are filled with subhuman 3rd worlders with 80 points of IQ

trips

you're asking this to the same people who LARP as brits

the best is when unilingual anglos talk about how horrible our accent is and how they'd rather learn chinese (they're actually proud to be colonized)

Impossible.

If it looks like a frog, talks like a frog and smells like a frog..

With that logic, you're just a bunch of bongs

>talks like a frog
lol no
>smells like a frog
we actually heard about bathing, unlike the many french tourists and immigrants i met

not an anglo, but why do quebecers whine so much? or is it just an Sup Forums counter-culture thing

Eternal butthurt

>bathing

The SUPERIOR way to clean yourself, pêh

>unlike the many french tourists and immigrants i met
m8 please, the whole "shit-talking the French based on dumb stereotypes" is an Anglo thing to do, we shouldn't go down to their level

read this

how is it a stereotype if i've experienced it

>but why do quebecers whine so much?
That's rich, please point out the exact "whining" ITT. Because as far as I can tell, your definition of "whining" must be no more than simply "pointing out dumb statements and calling them out for being so retarded".

It's also hypocritical to a level which I frankly struggle to even fathom, considering how bitching about Quebec is practically the national sport in the rest of Canada.

profitable fedralism

the more the separatists talk, the more money they get

newfoundland learned it from them

I wish Québec would separate and take us with them.
Real Canada for real Canadians.
Vive le Canadien libre

I love all the people from France shitting on Quebec in this thread when they've been coming here in droves for the past 10 years, running away from their ruined country swarming with brown and black people.

what? i saw like one guy in this thread shitting on quebec and even then it was on our TV shows

It's a French thing

Yeah I meant to say in any thread really.

I'm not sure what you're implying, in my experience on Sup Forums over the past 5 years the exact opposite is much more common.

don't really see it and most of it is because of bouchard which might as well be some falseflagging anglo for all i know

Yeah I meant to say anywhere in life really.

He's from Westmount so there's a good chance he's Anglo.

literally nobody is shitting on Québec, dumbfuck

moi aussi

Why do the French make fun of the Quebecois?

I was just telling these guys the same thing!