Is he right?

Is he right?

Absolutely not, it's Kanye's weakest effort to date.

never, not once

I don't care

808s, WTT and Graduation are all inferior to TLOP both in concept, execution and artistic sonic approach. I do prefer Graduation over it tho.

It sucks too because you know he did just to appease the shithead Kanyefags who wouldn't stop pestering him about it.

no because opinions can't be right

>it's the audience's fault
no he did it cause his hype is finally slowly dying out

When it first came out i thought it was shit, then kanye updated wolves and i also thought it was shit again and i gave up on the album.However i didn't know that kanye was still adding stuff to the album until this review came out.
Then i listened to the final version (june 15th) and i was absolutely blown away.
This album is a 9/10 masterpiece and im so glad that Kanye actually fixed it even if it was still popular in it's shitty version.

I partially agree, he did it because his relevance is waining and because he's a sellout.

no, this album is unbelievably shitty and i cant believe anyone takes it seriously, there are max. 3 good tracks on it if you're generous

this

imagine being this much of a fucking pleb ahah nice digits tho

I enjoy those digits

i see this guys ugly soy face making the most grimacing smile whenever I listen to Hounds of Love. It needs to stop.

agree

Melon's reviews regarding Kanye are irrelevant until he fixes that MBDTF 6/10 bullshit

No. TLOP is a 10 and seriously close to offing MBDTF as his best work as far as I'm concerned.

I dont think i've ever been more disappointed in a song than Wolves : (

Facts is fucking fantastic

This. Also Fantano cites TLOP as his favorite album of Kanye's of the decade, and I can't cosign that