twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

F

Did he go to Valhalla?

quitting the show

F

F

Ivar will reign down Hell upon the eternal Anglos

NO did they fucking do it? I mean I know it has to happen but did it happen? Fuck man hes such a good character I hated his kids last season trying to act just like him. I hope they know what they are doing...

Ivar is pretty based, after the great heathen army invasion I can't see it going on longer though

>no Heaven with Athelstan
>no Valhalla with fallen friends and family
>just nothing

F

youtube.com/watch?v=UIHOV07XoDQ

F

>don't even watch the show but think Alyssa is really goofy yet hot looking

I bet she was bullied a lot as a kid.

Welp. Time to start watching the season. How was it Sup Forums?

this ep and some parts of the last one were pretty good, because mostly Ragnar & Ecbert, the rest has been shit

A man called Albert says otherwise.

I dont understand why he told Ivar to kill Ecbert, in history Ecbert allies with the vikings and forms England. He goes on to die to old age.

Sweet dreams

Fuck man, the extended Ecbert/Ragnar conversation has been GOAT.

F for Floki Fucking Shit Up

this! season 1 and 2 were full of action season 3 and 4 only had action in the last 2 episodes and the only good parts in the other episodes are the parts when they focus on ragnar. altough i have to say unlike everyone else who is now kissing ragnars sons asses all my hope is now in the king finehair and his brother.

She is also kill.

>I dont understand why he told Ivar to kill Ecbert,
Because Ecbert had his people slaughtered, as Ragnar said, it was part of a bold new strategy.

>She is also kill.

oh.jpg

ragnar athelstan and ecbert literally carried the show

has nothing now

pretty much

fucking Lagertha, I used to like her

yes

there are two kinds of people in this world ragnar/floki people and ragnar/athelstan people... im the last, couldnt care less about athelstan

this..

and can someone explain to me why ragnar told ivar to seek revenge on ecbert?
i just don understand, i thaught raganr and ecbert where at peace. was it because ecbert fucked the colony? i thaught ragnar didnt care much about that in the end. or was it just ragnars last joke on the anglos?

So are they just gonna ignore what happens historically and have a completely made up story.

It's silly enough having Albert be aethlstans son, but this would suck even more since it directly changes the course of history.

what's liking floki got to do with it?

well we've already seen that ecbert lives

Probably a bit of both

can only guess but i'd guess he wanted the tarnish of his legacy rectified

Don't worry Cnut will make it all right.

It's awesome that despite their positions and despite them having to fuck eachother over their friendship transcended that shit.

Ecbert had no choice but to kill the settlers and Ragnar had no choice to guide Ivar on the path of vengeance.

Despite all that they were mates and I just wish there was more time we could see of the two interacting.

I hope Ecbert goes north after his exile. He looked pretty fucked up with the scene we saw of him looking worse for wear. Also curious who the one eye man was.

Ragnar made Ecbert proud during his last moments and I'm glad Ecbert attended his last moments.

I've always hated that faggot Aelle and can't wait for him to receive the blood eagle and act like a fucking bitch.

Ragnar is dead.. but now we get punished ivar..

If he/has someone else kill Lagertha in the next episode all faith will be restored in this show and i will watch despite Ragnar's absence

what happend ? before this season the viking threads were blooming with life. Now over 10 reply's is a wow...

okay so I watched season 1 of this show and I realized it's just a cuckold and feminism promoting show with viking lore so I had to drop it

i'm looking forward more to bjorn and based rollo's adventures tbqh pham

>rest of the season is Bjorn and Rollo fucking shit up
>next season is Aelle's blood eagle
Life isn't so shit after all.

That soundtrack in the end was some real good stuff, Wardruna I guess but can't find it anywhere. Has it even been released yet?

The first few episodes are not very good, but the it gets better up until season 3, then it gets shit again. But now it's becoming better again.

You mean the one where they were preparing the snake pit? Yeah it was dope

history is already way out the window in Vikings, like none of the characters are contemporary with each other and the times of some of the events are hundreds of years out or more

Never have I seen a show get carried harder by a single actor.

It's called Vikings but it may as well have been called RAGNAR.

yeah, for me rollo as well, but the show would've been cancelled season 1 if it wasn't for ragnar

It's called a main character, user

It's just not worth it watching anymore, Ragnar's scenes were the only ones I found enjoyable, everything else is cringey as fuck and muh feminism

And now he's gone.

It's been very slow so far. I didn't mind the last 2 episodes tho. It looks like the rest of the season is set up to be battles, but probably one more episode of setting things in place.

Who was the dude with one eye?

I wish I knew

Odin

odin

But he said he welcomes valhalla right before his death, right? Aldo 10 mins earlier he went full reddit "DAE BELIEVE IN GOD IN 850 XDD!!!"

I think he wanted his last words to be something his sons would hear about, to get them more riled up.

hmm yeah, wish he didn't go full reddit. Oh well..

What the fuck even is she? She has the strangest-looking face. Is she actually white? Or is she ayy lmao or some sort of weird ethnicity I don't know about like siberian tatar?

Did you even watch the episode?

>So I will have the chance to speak? I'll talk about the Gods, about my joy of entering Valhalla.
Even though you don't believe it.
>I don't. But my sons do. My people do.

Why did he look at me like that?

True, its just his last words that confused me.

“It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast!"

still, he died an atheist it seems

He was depressed and disillusioned more than anything else.
I still think a part of him believes.

i like this

The english would feel cocky after killing Ragnar. Ragnar wanted them to fear the viking invaders.

I think that was Ketill Flatnose, it's strange as the wrestler Edge was meant to be playing him.

Yes, yes well done Ragnar, well done...

HOWEVER

I stopped watching this shit show when they went full feminist lesbian power fantasy.

Ivar will blow her the fuck out

They need Lagertha to get the remaining tribes united, she will be kill in England tho, the prophecy about dying a foreign land that she thought was about France will end up being England.

Based Seer never lies he just doesn't tell the full truth.

good that Ivar will kill her next episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh_HsdH-Rbc

What the fuck is with floki the edgelord suddenly becoming a SJW?

>Muslims getting BTFO by the proud white man episode

Completely Based

he converts to islam next episode

you havent even seen what people he's talking about you dumb goobergater

Ivar has to stick around and I doubt they will kill off Largetha. There will be someway it ends with both of them alive. The pet lesbian ninja will probably save the day somehow.

It was obviously some shitskins or niggers in the harbour they attacked.

Lagetha was not a repulsive character, the writers did that to her, first by cucking her, then by lezzing her

I hope that she lives, I just want the dark haired consort to bite it, she's disgusting in every way

Yeah she will survive. We know for a fact that she joins the army going to England

They better not make any main characters convert to Islam just to appease the SJWs, it's bad enough we have a disproportionate amount of "shield maidens".

Floke hates christians, and to an outsider, Islam is pretty similiar to Christianity.

She's a true human, and we're all rejects

More like
>next episode is Björn and Rollo fucking shit up
>the episode after that is raising the army
>and the rest of the season is going to war in england

And I've no fucking idea what they've got planned for s5.

F

Thats because Judaism, Islam, and Christianity are all the same fucking religion.

In Valhalla, the hall of Odin. like he planned on talking about all along. How are you still confused about this?

Eh, not really. Same God though. More or less. The Christians got a little crazy with their trinitarian shit.

Agreed

>I don't believe in the gods existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man's creation to give answers they they are to afraid to give themselves.

is it coincidence that linus roache looks a lot like this statue?

i think not.

ayy lmao

Its not really edgy. It fits his character in the show. Especially with how much he believed in the gods at the beginning.

she's a fishperson like the innsmouth residents.

only way to beat Cthulhu is to fuck his disciples

Thats Alfred, Applestands son, who will BTFO the vikings in the last battle.

no i realize that, but the statue looks a lot like linus roache does in the show, down to the tip of his beard.

they may have initially modeled him after that i think.