Happy wizarddom, Tim!

Happy wizarddom, Tim!

Honestly, why hasn't he gotten married yet?

He likes men

>refuses to have sex
>dates top model
for what purpose?

To prove to God he will not give into temptation.

Honestly, if he's gay. I wouldn't care. He's a great man in almost every aspect of his life and filled this place with many memes. Let's hope gets called up to the Majors and produces more memes.

And if he's not gay it just shows how dedicated he is. Doesn't matter if you don't agree with it, it shows he has some extreme determination.

Deities need no such things

>Honestly, if he's gay. I wouldn't care
of course you wouldn't, satan

being gay and christian would earn top marks on ESPN

>Disney
>Christ
Pick one.

Disney hates Christians

His powers will now increase tenfold

i bet he's fucked dozens if not hundreds of women. church kids were always the horniest

If he's gay he'll never have sex because he doesn't believe in gay marriage but he'll only wait til marriage.

>implying he's really never had sex
He's fucking someone in the ass male or female there's no way

>americans

This makes me feel bad. I gave my virginity away to some fat bitch who I didn't even like. I wish I had the dedication to better myself, find someone I like, get married and then give it away to someone special. Or just stay the path of righteousness and die a wizard. I'm unironically jealous of a wizard's virginity.

I'm a wizard and I don't think it would change anything in your life. Women simply assume that I'm gay when I refuse to flirt with them.

i didn't wait for marriage, but i did wait for someone i cared for. feelsgoodman.

I chose the episode where you lose it to someone you don't really like, go down a self destructive path before the love of a good woman saves you.
Best timeline.

damn, sorry to hear that man

I lost mine to a really good friend in high school, but I never truly felt love for her the way that she did for me. We were fwb throughout all of high school and now I think she has a girlfriend.