Bruno can do no wrong

neither can he do wright

true, and he sure can do right

as far as pop stars go he's pretty good

But let's face it, there's a thousand other artists from the 70's and 80's who made the music he is making now but far far better.

>there's a thousand other artists from the 70's and 80's who made the music he is making now but far far better.

Okay name me some RnB-pop artists from the 70s/80s/90s who "made" music better than Bruno Mars and they CAN'T be prince, michael, george clinton, george michael, ect

>Okay name me some RnB-pop artists from the 70s/80s/90s who "made" music better than Bruno Mars
>Except they can't be all these RnB-pop aritst from the 70s/80s/90s who made better music then Bruno Mars

getting close to them epic gets my doooods

So the lesser known acts didn't make better music?
So that's not thousands then, you faggot.

>name rnb pop artist that's better than Bruno
>don't name these artists that are better than Bruno

Someone's never heard of hyperboly

im saying give me lesser known acts you stupid niggers.

That's not very 24K Magic of you

then explain this

The Gap Band
Rick James
Ohio Players
Earth Wind & Fire

Parliament-Funkadelic

Not the guy you're providing examples for, but both of those groups are headed by George Clinton

The people that go out of their way to listen to Bruno Mars are the most repressed, boring people I know. But got damn if I don't get fucking hyped when the DJ plays a shitty remix of Uptown Funk after 15 or so drinks.

Doesn't he need a booster seat to drive his car?

>The Gap Band
Ehh

>Rick James
He went oddly downhill after 1984

>Ohio Players
They're alright.

>Earth Wind & Fire
Same with Rick

>Parliament-Funkadelic
Ok

personal opinions aside, those groups are better than literally everyone. they're in a lane of their own. why do these groups keep being compared to him? bruno is more like bobby brown, boys ii men, shai, ralph tresvant, howard hewett, ect (late eighties / nineties r&b singers) when it comes to musicianship and artistry. and i enjoyed the 24k magic album as much as i enjoyed all their albums, the only fault is it needs extended versions and more cuts.

I hate this mutt jew.

faggot

are you seriously lumping George fucking Michael in with that

George michael made funk and rnb music similar to prince's style you idiot. Over half of dumbass mongoloids don't know the genre you argue on.

George Michael is about as RnB as The Backstreet Boys were

lol no