Is Dragon Balls among best tv series ever or is it just nostalgia bullshit?

Is Dragon Balls among best tv series ever or is it just nostalgia bullshit?

i guess nostalgia. it was repetitive af.

its fun but it has a ridiculous amount of filler

>oh I see you're charging energy and becoming stronger,instead of approaching you and hit you to stop it,I will just look at you with an horrified face until you complete your transformation

It's the only anime that is acceptable to watch and not be considered a numale weebshit faggot.

I'm able to rewatch the entire series every few years, so I would say it's a good amount of comfy and not just nostalgia

SSJ3 WAS A MISTAKE.

all the chracters are arrogant fighting autists that want to fight each other at full power

Are you serious?
How old are you?

No.

This, on the other hand, is the far more serious candidate for best series ever. It's a shame it's attempt at a revival has barely dented the continuing popularity of DB, dooming it to be remembered as "the show that aired along with it, but for girls".

I have never watched it because it was not on tv in my country when I was a babby

The original Dragonball is much better if you wanta fun adventure with unique and likeable characters as well as high stakes and hype fights (the few that there are)

Z is good if you watch Kai, but then you also miss out on good filler like the driving episode

SS3 was always my favorite form

Lol fuck off with your bad guy of the week shit good god

This. Should have gone super Saiyan then and ascended super Saiyan. Cel is defeated credits roll forever.

This. Though glad I stuck through the Sayaman shit for Majin-Vegeta. After he died though it was hard to watch the buu crap, and haven't touched anything else since.

Is capeshit the best of cinema?
Same thing.

Go watch Dragonball Kai
From ep 1 to Cels death it's like 93 episodes instead of 260.

>Lol fuck off with your bad guy of the week

Now see, I don't even blame you for thinking about it in that way, because it's easy to see how someone just catching it on TV would take away that impression of it. But when it comes down to it, despite having the worst MotW of basically any show, there's just so much actual depth in Sailor Moon to dig into and it has easily the largest number of great episodes of any anime.

i hear DBsuper has far worse transformations

dont say you "hear" like its a rumor, when your dumbass can and probably has seen pictures/caps for yourself.

no, i hanen't seen it, just read here some random thread. black goku or what?

Black Goku is a different character to Goku.

YYH was better

What I find cool about dragon ball is how as you grew up, so did the main characters. So cool to see Goku go from child to a grown man. Any other shows that do this? Well any cartoon/anime?