So... what will her fate be in episode 9?

So... what will her fate be in episode 9?

She'll become Darth COCAINUM

Why did a galactic princess get a cheap facelift and lip injections?

According to leaks she's in a coma for 90% of it.

THEYRE REGENERATIVE TECHNOLOGY JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE COMPARABLE TO PRESENT-DAY COSMETICS AND PLASTIC SURGERY YOU FUCKING REDDITOR

Deadpowda overdose.

How will they address that she sounds like a chainsmoker, dropped her faux british accent and has as much mouth articulation that Jabba the Hutt?

>droid MAR-10 hovers over to podium
> I regret General Princess Leia Skywaller Organa Solo died of a broken heart when he husband died. When I first saw her I thought she was a hot bitch but when I got to know her I realized she wasn't totally stupid

She'll get blown up by the Dread Star™

Too many Deathsticks©

They'll do like Heath Ledger's Joker in DKR and not even mention her

>Harrison begs them to kill Han Solo for 30 years like the ungrateful jackass he is
>only agrees to do TFA if they kill Han
>Han finally dies, at the hands of his own son at that, traumatizing a Henderson if star wars fans
>but it's okay because Leia and Luke are still here!
>except IRL Carrie Fisher dies the very next year after initial film release
>now Mark is left alone because they can't bring Han back
>we will never have bantz between the original trio again
>all the new young stars of the franchise are traumatized and what was the happiest time in their life is brought to an abrupt end. star wars is no longer a dream come true, it's just a job

Just

>Henderson
generation

this

Wonder if they will make it true to life.

>implying she wont find darth plagueis the wise secret to eternal life and become a young cgi version.

Who cares, it's not like they haven't ruined the OT already.

Why wouldn't she? High society people do it all the time, Leia would too.

>never watched the three original movies
>don't give a fuck

Feels ok man

CG.

I think they'll do emergency re-shoots to minimize her role in 8. I don't think she will die, maybe just disappear. They might use some archive footage or cgi for a brief cameo in 9.

inb4 han solo comes back as some sort of clone or force ghost or whatever the fuck

or maybe he isn't even dead, he somehow survived the fall AND got out of the planet before it blew up

>Hilariously bad cut-ins of Leia with completely different sets, lighting, camera quality and chopped-up dialogue

I'd watch it

>got into star wars two weeks ago
>was finishing my first-time viewing of the Return of the Jedi the day Carrie was hospitalized

Feels pretty fucking awful, man.

killed by evil whitey, whilst valiant hordes of space streetshitters defend her

my first legit kek of the month. Thanks

depends on how big her role is in episode 8

could just disappear into the universe to explore or say she became one with the force or some shit

It's one thing if a minor fan service character dies. What would they do if Ridley or any of the main cast were to die in a plane crash or something?

9/10 extremely good but just missing that special something.

Ageing works differently in Star Wars, just look at Obi Wan

Hopefully they'll contrive a fitting death scene that serves her memory well.

>faux british accent

It's actually called the "transatlantic accent" aka the old movie accent even Vader also spoke with the accent

They'll just have her die peacefully of old age. Anything else would be disrespectful. Kylo being orphaned will increase his angsty plotline anyways.

Ungrateful? Harrison is an actor first and foremost and cares about doing his job to the best of his ability and didn't appreciate being given no resolution for his character in the name of a mindlessly happy ending to appeal to little kids.

The first time we meet Han, he shoots Greedo in cold blood to save his own skin. Harrison thought it would complete his character arc if he gave his life to save his friends.

Similar to how they killed off Obi Wan because he didn't do anything in the last act of New Hope, Solo doesn't do much in the last act of Jedi.

He has a plot point to fulfill, shutting down the shield generator but onscreen it amounts to a half-hour of him going pew pew outside a door in the woods. There's nothing going on with the character besides action, which is boring for an actor to play.

They try to manufacture some conflict in the scene where Leia doesn't want to tell Han that Luke is her brother in a scene so corny and melodramatic it could've been ripped from General Hospital.

Harrisons idea would've given Han a heroic end and made the rebels victory over the Empire just a little bittersweet. And Leia, having just rescued Han from Jabba, only to lose him again, it would have made the whole thing a lot more emotionally involving and more realistic.

But instead Lucas wanted a happy ending where nobody but the baddies died in this intergalactic conflict and everyone gathers for a family photo at the teddy bear picnic at the end.

I hope they put an "in memory of" title card at the end of the credits.

I get what you're saying, but Carrie herself has laughed about what she called a weird "British" accent that she'd slip in and out of without realizing.

So did you go prequels or no prequels?

100 percent CGI.

Just CGI her in.
It's not like they haven't done it before.

Make two hours of film with her face remade in spooky CGI.

you know what they'll do

It's funny she died right after this.

Did they program meme magic into it or something?

Harrison wanting to inject his fanfic into the story doesn't make him any less ungrateful. That while Han dying a hero excuse is bullshit anyway, he just wanted Han to die because he thinks Star Wars is infantile and decided he's too good for it. This franchise gave him his career but he acts like he's so above it all.

Most classically trained film actors at the time did this. It fell out of fashion during the 1970s but it was still around. It makes sense for Carrie as she was in Hollywood her whole life.

Lmfao are all star wars threads FILLED with asshurt shitskins or what?

Checked and kek'd

They siphoned her life-force for it

Lmao

I'll watch them eventually. Mostly for Yoda and young Obi-Wan. I feel like the Clone Wars cartoons will flesh out young Anakin better so I look forward to those.

Literally what?

This is Disney's long term plan. Get convincing 3D models of the actors then 'retire' the original flesh-forms so they don't have to pay them.

Using a person's likeness means you are required to pay them. It's literally their face and voice.

I think he meant 'retire' as a synonym for 'kill'

its part of the greater plan to eventually make people accept all new actors cgi.

is a synonym for Soylent Green

Its me, god

>only watched the three original movies
feels AMAZING man