What I hope Alien: Covenant to be like

>First half is Alien 1979 with an Alien killing half the crew
>Second half is Fassbender using Engineer and human DNA to do experiments
If Ridley makes Alien: Covenant like this, it will be the best Alien movie yet.

Just get the Alien subplot out of the way in the first act and then let the rest of the movie be experimentations (hence why Ridley may have showed lots of deaths in the trailer because that isn't the main plot of the movie).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVJy15ItE1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want some nips

She is attractive in some pictures, whilst in others she isn't and looks too much like a tomboyboy

How is that possible

>Ancient Sumerian, Annunaki reference?

2/0

why didn't they get a cutie onboard? ;_;

Don't worry senpai, she will probably start off being annoying and someone who hardly does much and then she will turn into a badass and be the leader and you will respect her (I like this characterizations).

It's part of the old Weyland-Yutani logo.
At least I think it's from WY. The crew in Alien have it on their suits.

>"We don't know what the fuck's out there"
Doesn't she know what table manners are?

she's a great actress tho

aznude.com/mrskin/katherinewaterston/inherentvice/InherentVice-Waterson-HD-004-hd.mp4

>hence why Ridley may have showed lots of deaths in the trailer because that isn't the main plot of the movie

I don't think directors have any say in the trailer. It's purely the studios marketing dept.

Oh damn you are right.

Well knowing Ridley, he will probably have some twist to do with this logo and relate it back to the Sumerian religion (since he already incorporated the ancient Aliens theory in Prometheus).

hmm well she ain't a super model so that must mean she is good at raw acting.

Right guys?

I don't think directors have a final say in the film's official cut

>Suicide Squad
I laughed out loud when I was watching that and in the credits it says "Written and Directed by David Ayer".

No fucking way did Ayer have anything to do with writing the reshoots because the studio completely messed his final vision.

is this raw acting?

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

no that's called nudity

raw acting is this youtube.com/watch?v=VVJy15ItE1E

Going real emotional and dramatic and getting into your character, not trying to act hot or sexualized.

Toby mcguire is generally a shit actor

go away

At least she has a nice body.

Back in '79, Sigourney Weaver had a cute face in Alien, but a really shitty body. Her face then went to shit in Aliens, and she just looked hideous. Oddly enough, she looked slightly better in Alien 3, and pretty good as an older Ripley in Alien Resurrection.

>AUG
>against ayylmao

You have it backwards you fuckwitt

normies don't know anything about guns

>not even a Weyland Storm rifle or the predecessor to the M41

>hopes

It'll be a meme movie, taylor made for plebby redditers

>First half is Alien 1979 with an Alien killing half the crew
Unless they do something out there with it it's really not going to be very effective. An Alien isn't going to be scary when we've already seen a bazillion of them in a bunch of other movies.

>taylor made

hee hee

>taylor made

More Alien shit less Prometheus faggot shit. Prometheus was cancer to the Alien universe. What kind of faggot tries to shrug off a successful franchise to do some faggot philosophical experimental shit. Ridley copped a lot of flak because of this and folded, so now he's doing this movie.

He's a fucking hack nowadays anyway.