E!SPN at it again!

E!SPN at it again!

Because he is black. Liberals only care about abuse towards women when it's a white guy doing it.

this chicks clearly know nothing of drawing dimes

>muh reverse racism boogeyman
wew

>reverse racism
you have to go back

I thought that my home was my castle
With no one scrutinizing me
No pigs, no lying bitch, no hassle
Y'all are bruatlizing me
Can't a man not drink his beer in silence?
Can't a man not crudely lie and scream?
Can't a man not control his bitch with violence?
Y'all are brutalizing me
Y'all are brutalizing me.

>it's a nig/liberal thinks you can't be racist towards whites episode

THAT'S NOT WHAT REVERSE RACISM IS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

REVERSE RACISM IS WHEN YOU ACT POLITE, OVERLY NICE, AND GIVE SPECIAL TREATMENT TO SOMEONE SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE A NIGGER.

GET FUCKED

>intentionally saying reverse racism
youre a retard

The term reverse racism has been used to describe acts of discrimination and prejudice perpetrated by racial minorities or historically oppressed ethnic groups against individuals belonging to the racial majority or historically dominant ethnic groups

You would think since your already on the internet you could look up the definition

>literally his privilege to beat white women
>white bois upset

do you even divegrass?

>buttblasted white boi thinks you can
lad status: wew

Oh yeah, remember when all the liberals sided with Chris Brown?

Stop fucking whining about everything, you absolute fucking cry baby. Fuck, soft little faggots like you make the white race look bad. Just kill yourself already.

Bogans aren't known for their intelligence.

>

>i'm literally a retarded piece of shit and will samefag it up in a desperate attempt at damage control: the post

Fucking kek. Brb putting a cheeky $100 on Money May

>why maymay can still box after beating his women? boohoo

Money. its his nickname for fuck sake...god, extreme liberals are such crybabies.

I haven't read the article and I'm not going to, but that headline and abstract, in no way, portrays Mayweather in a positive light. The mugshot-like picture doesn't, either.

Are the Sup Forums-shits ITT really this disillusioned that they think this is a positive piece for Mayweather? That the biggest sports company in the US would fellate a woman beater?

spee is desperately clinging on to the hope that Mayweather is being rooted for by the normies in order to justify the McGregor dickriding.

its quite sad.

Yeah, the terms "millenial" and "literally" also have been used improperly. What's your point.

Sup Forums is /tmt/

This article is sexist. Women make good sparring partners too.

They do not give a single fuck about this and they use it as leverage.

Anything is fine with liberals as long as you shuck and jive. You get out of line, every single skeleton is coming out and you are dead to them. Loyalty and second chances are not actual concepts to them. They only want absolute followers who will not challenge them or misbehave.

Mayweather is smart enough to only beat black women actually

What do they want? Sorry Mr Mayweather the liberal nazis have decided you're not allowed have a career anymore.

Everyone already calls him a scumbag. Scumbags are allowed make a living

>maymay can beat both men and women in the ring

i think hes an insecure beta male at heart

probably because hes a manlet

sorry to post in here but could anyone tell me if this fight will be possible to stream online? don't watch a lot of boxing but sounds like it will be hilarious

That happened before the modern SJW insanity really boomed though.

Find and Irish bar to watch it in for extra lulz

Floyd is alpha as you can get despite his size.

the thing is, Fight fans and SJW's don't overlap so its pretty irrelevant what they liberal media says as boxing fans don't give a shit.

Lets not forget that Boxing has nicknames like "the great white hope" and Chino which basically translates to the chink. The last sport to allow banter. Just don't talk shit about mexicans and you're good.

>multiple headlines, videos, stories, articles with this
>it's all in your mind goyim

I wonder who could be behind this post

|>
|&

Didnt Tyson Fury get kicked out for saying racist things and only because of that?

Does the same commision not rule in a way they could kick Mayweather out of boxing?

is it true that burgers have to pay $99 to watch the match?

This is the one thing boxing has over all other sports, even the UFC.

There's no central authority, you can basically do what you want outside of being arrested/drugs.

I don't care if he beats women or if he's a nonce, if he can whoop the next man then people will watch.

Drug suspension.

for anyone wonder, Mi bock refers to the Maybach brand, idolized by american negroes.

that's for HD

True quote? Pretty based if true. I mean if she don't like her treatment then leave cunt this ain't your house.

He wasn't competing with a white guy afterwards

>Reverse image search to find link to article
>Google gives me pic related

Das raciss

dude can't read yet is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. pretty fucking alpha considering what he should have been otherwise

I don't know what that is, but it ain't liberal.

Chris Brown still did nothing wrong

Rihanna was really going to kill Chris and herself on that day.

>reverse racism
There's no such as reverse racism. Racism is racism regardless of the race of the victim.

Why is our human nature is to protect women & children.

Why is American men still foolish to think women are just nice creatures.

No wonder black women flock to the white man

>Just don't talk shit about mexicans and you're good.

Except Puerto Ricans. Boxing thrives on rivalries and the Mexican vs Puerto Rican rivalry is one of the largest and most historical.

I'm more upset that they push the Little League World Series like its a disney movie every fucking year

>conservative negress
COLONIZED by white co-anchors live when?

Goes to Floyd for me

Maybe he can't read because he's gotten hit in the head for 30 years

It's clearly song lyrics

the USA is fucking hilarious these days, love watching your shit show from the sidelines

enjoy the freedom lads

Instincts are a hard thing to override, women are cold hearted venomous creature's. Everyone's heard about it, seen it happens but can't internalize it.

Societies have been around for thousands of years and people think no one ever considered or tried making women equal or near equal to men. Yet magically all across the globe 100 years ago women were well below men. Was it all a coincidence or did society evolve and is now devolving to figure out why it once evolved.

says the cuck whose country keeps allowing refugees even after they blew up a concery full of children

london is majority non white now too, where do you even get the nerve to talk shit, niles mohamed