Wtf I hate star wars now

wtf I hate star wars now

AT-STs
AT-STs

>A Star Wars movie has Star Wars things in it
>HOLY SHIT FANSERVICE OVER THE TOP TFA WAS MUCH BETTER AND MORE SUBTLE
When did you give up on RLM?

Oh, way before. Before the Hobbit reviews (when other youtubers did show how better they are than RLM).

DARTH VADER

I fail to see how you can enjoy TFA and yet not enjoy Rogue One.

Also why shouldnt there be AT ATs in the film? It takes place within days of a New Hope. Were they expecting a movie WITHOUT stormtroopers or anything star wars related?

TIE FIGHTERS

the problem is that rogue one shouldn't ave been made, the concept itself is a shitty cashgrab pandering nostalgia dangus.

I bet you are the faggots who clap at the cinema

Why should the empire deploy a walker against enemy light infantry, especially when said infantry has no weapon to harm such walker before the starfighters intervene?

Why should the empire act rationally? This would interrupt the constant flux of quips that keep Mike entertained.

>always hated redditlettermedia
>this video comes out
>fanboys get upset
>now like them just for the huge upset amongst star wars fans calling their obsessions pathetic

Wrong, fanboy.

When they are eventually wrong, I'll think about it but then I'll change my mind because I'm not fucking drooling fucking idiot and can appreciate others opinions.

This gif needs to be posted now in response to any Star Wars fanpost.

The only acceptable Star Wars posting is meming.

So you were a contrarian? Then became a contrarian? You are worse than star wars fanboys.

They have awful taste, they just love Marvel Capeshit and tacky blockbusters whilst hating anything for being different. They even have to retcon their tastes with an end of the year video to try and make everybody believe that they care about movies. Then they just make an unenthusiastic video about some 'obscure' movies they found out about by spending 30 minutes at /r/movies

They are pretty much the worst movie reviewers out there, even Jermemy Jahns is a better critic than them.
Beyond the Plinkett prequels videos they offer little to no actual criticism about why a movie is bad and just resort to shitting on fanbases for clicks.
I would hate to be a jaded and dull as these hacks.

No?

The film is indeed week in many parts but its just as much of a wink wink nudge nudge fan boy film as TFA.

>t. Doesn'twatchrlm

People are mad at the incoherence not at the opinion.

Go home Mike

>rogue one is a shitty cashgrab that shouldn't have been made

If this movie bombed then you might have a point but seeing as its making $1b and most critics and fans liked it then you are objectively wrong

Remember to visit the Star Wars gift shop on the way out.

>talk to people who liked the film
>they say it's literally the best Star Wars yet
>present them with all the issues RLM brought up
>they agree on every count
>weak protagonist, weak story, weak characters, and less-than-perfect CGI
>they still think it's gold because "muh action"

I thought you'd be better than them, Sup Forums.

That's the point. Nostalgia sells. Critics and fans liking something almost always means it's shit.

You guys are way overestimating how much they liked TFA. They really didn't like it very much. I'm sure they'd rather have no new Star Wars movies come out because they spend an awful lot of time shitting on Disney's corporatism.

Make sure you get your chewbacca tshirt and yoda coffee mugs!

>muh contrarian insult
cry more lmao

I don't understand how RLM can bash this movie for fan service, even though it supposedly takes place days before A New Hope, yet give The Force Awakens a pass, despite being Fan Service: the Movie. Rogue One has far less fan service, yet it is criticized for showing all the Star Wars staples, as if all the characters and vehicles from the original trilogy should somehow not have existed prior to A New Hope.

I still love Mike and the boys, but their criticism makes no sense. This movie was far better than the Force Awakens.

Star wars has always been a cash grab

And since a majority of fans and even quite a few critics enjoyed it, the movie is a success.

Watched for the third time, First time with my brothers

Loved it again. Eat a dick

>Everyone likes it.
>That means it's shit.

Are you legit retarded?

It's not an insult if it's provable fact.

Nah he was right. You just proved your ignorance.

>being this butthurt about a movie YOU SPECIFICALLY did not want being made.

I bet you are the usual faggot that infests these threads.

Nah, 'he'(you) was not right.
>fans like it
>non-fans like it
>critics like it
>internet fag doesn't like it

"It's shit!"
You're the problem.

Chewbacca was Lando's beard

Remember to see it a forth time! Also, buy the TFA on bluray!

You're confusing their criticism of the autistic audience with their criticism of the film. They're 2 separate parts of the video, they don't say in the actual review "these vehicles don't belong in SW", they're just saying the gay retards who blow their load over a Darth Vader cameo are fucking losers; and they are

>present them with all the issues RLM brought up
>I can't come up with my own arguments so I'll just parrot what my fake e-celeb online friends are saying

Maybe Star Wars isnt for you

Still wrong. You lost all credibility when you became emotionally invested.

is there are more butt blasted fanbase than star wars

even when something is objectively shit they will pull some EU shit or something out of their ass to prove you wrong

i mean i can say i havent seen lotr, star treks, harry potter etc etc and people will just say oh you should. you say that about star wars and they're like OMG YOU DIDNT HAVE A CHILDHOOD OMG OMG OMG OMG DUDE. why? what is it?

I like RedLetterMedia, it just doesn't make sense that they like the trash that was TFA, but they shit all over Rogue One, which was a decent movie, but not great.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

I haven't even seen it, but if even people who liked it agreed with the negative sides, i don't think it's worth my time.

>muh Star Wars
It's a Disney film, made for children. Thus, accessible to all.

user they said yes because they did not ant to tell you "fuck off".

People just don't care. And I'd bet the movie is miles ahead of a lot of other stuff they deem as acceptable.

I honestly cracked up when Darth Vader sarcastically said "my apologies" to Krennic.
It was actually Tarkin that made the movie for me.

>Wait 1 week after movie release to gauge public perception
>Make ebin contrarian review video mainly attacking the fanbase to keep RLM drones happy and get all those angry starshitter clicks lmao
>Follow up with the most rushed, retarded and illogical Plinkett review 2 days later to keep the shekel train running

About this point, I dont really care about Star Wars but I care about these clickbait hacks even less

>I haven't even seen it,
>">present them with all the issues RLM brought up"

So what you presented them with stuff you heard them say through the grapevine?

has anyone else just never given a fuck about star wars? i'll never understand this autism

fans liked the new star trek movies.
non-fans liked the new ghostbusters.
critics liked the prequels when they came out.

popular opinion is fucking worthless.

This is a well written, likable, memorable protagonist according to Mike.

I wanted to see if the points were valid, and if the movie really wasn't worth seeing. I got my answer.

And charismatic as fuck according to Jay

Make sure you watch the new Star Wars. Remember your the hero of your own story. Also, republicans are evil!

TFA id the best Star Wars movie

That doesn't answer the question

How did you present them with Redditlettermedia's "Arguments" if you supposedly didn't watch the video?

They are right.

rlm are a joke and their "criticisms" ridiculous.

coming from the brains that brought you Space Cop

>aren't I just waaaacky! i'm not like the rest of you
Yuck.

You probably enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

I said I didn't watch the movie you dingus

To love TFA and hate on Rogue One, particularly for fanservice, is just retarded.

RLM are hack fraud plebs

You're not even human, you are just the accumulation of others people's opinion.

I do.

>watch TFA
>poor story, but decent characters and not too much fanservice
>say it's OK, but not great
>Sup Forums is disgusted, rages at you

>watch Rouge 1
>it's piss-poor on all accounts, only held up by action and fanservice
>call it out for the shit it is
>Sup Forums is disgusted, rages at you

I like how nobody's addressed their actual points yet

It's as though RLM dislike is nothing but empty contrarian rage

I do agree with them on the notion that Disney basically completely screwed up what could have easily been a very basic spy caper movie done in Star Wars framework, by pandering too much fanboys and doing some very dumb story related decisions. This was the only movie I actually had some initial interest in when Disney first announced that we would be making SW movies till infinity.

I don't even mind the fact that it's sort of nostalgia grab by setting just before Episode IV. That's fine. But why the fuck do you feel the urge to put all this nostalgia wink wink shit in? That's partly why I hate TFA.

Star Wars RO was filler. Deaigned to get those shekels fron the """"nerd""""" audience.

>empty contrarian rage
How are you enjoying your first day on Sup Forums?

You do realize that fan service was not their main problem with Rogue one right?

You are completely spineless. Jesus fucking christ.

I do.

>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck off Jay

Mike stop please you are drunk.
When you are drunk you become violent with Jay.

Stop please.

> Said the RLM drone.

Wew lad. Wew.

>made a decision not to see a movie because it looked bad
>spineless

keep telling yourself that while ((((((Star Wars))))))) takes your cash

B-but Rich said AT-STs!

Say one sentence without memeing.

>le shill argument
At least use it properly you fucking retard.

And yes, asking other to form your own opinion is spineless.

I find extremely ironic talking about other people and accusing them of do not forming their own opinion while being a complete drooling Pleb letter Media drone.

Yes, that's right. Everybody who replies to you is famous! Wow! You are a god!

I think I might have to watch this movie to see what's gotten Sup Forums's panties so goddamn triggered. At home obvs, I am still not stupid enough to give any sort of film money.

You couldn't even get once sentence out without sperging memes.

I know the term is misused and overused here but this is literally autism.

Now, regardless of the effectiveness of the use, you have to realise that people write stuff like that to accuse the other poster of writing something that a famous, hated (at least by some) perso would post.

Such accuse implies in the other poster shilling, being fanboys or sheer stupidity.

You are a sad case but I hope this can be useful for the future.

I went to the cinema expecting a flaming turd, but I enjoied it more than TFA.

t. someone who hates Star Wars

Yes! Reality comes out of your mind! Everything you say becomes truth!

>I-I don't actually have arguments guys
That's ok user. Is gonna be alright.

Is gonna be alright.

More memes.

Say one sentence without a meme in it.

If this is your way to say thank you, you are more than welcome user.

Anything for these noble animals. So like us...

user, stop, is being pathetic.
We see you don't have any comeback, no actual arguments, no wit to even elaborate an effective insult.
I don't know if you are as much as a pathetic failure in real life too, but here, in this very thread, is time to stop.

Your call if is the case to do it with your sad life too, ok?

Yes! That's it! Everything you will becomes real!

Seriously? Say three words. No memes. It's not hard.

Is a bit like this other piece of shit
But with him, I want to believe that the autism is real, the answers are weird enough to be true.

Jesus fuck how much I don't envy your parents.

I mean, partially. Is their fault, too.

just fucking take a room and blow each others you faggots

>mommy the funny robots dead

You are the literal definition of a God! Everything you speak becomes reality!

>being this butthurt over a bunch of movie reviewers disliking a movie you liked

Gotcha, is you.

I don't even know if you qualify as sentient life.
Is a matter of discussion for philosophers.

Sack of shit. Just die.