/ZHG/ ZERO HOUR GENERAL - COMFY CLOCK EDITION

Does anyone else feel scared?

And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?

I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?

Do you feel the clock ticking?

Because if so, it's time to get comfy and embrace the end! Get on in here, Zero Hour is fine!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat
entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
youtube.com/watch?v=vII-GxsrR2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_rxt/Staying_Alive.pdf
en.wikipedia.
entwicklun
entwicklungsdienst.de/filadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdf
en.wikipedia.o/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments

>John B. Calhoun

>Milgram Shock Experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))

>Staying Alive

>(WIP, reply to contribute)

/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: >First Ever

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/

I keep hearing gunshots, down here in the rich-white part of SoCal, so it isn't niggers or mexicans. Habbening?

WORDS FROM A WISE user

>If we want its quality to stay up, these threads need to be good nightly threads and not just a constant general inviting trumpposting and other le ebin memes.

>Also this should be first and foremost about philosophy and psychology before it's about /x/ shit. I'm not saying weird stuff isn't welcome, hell, it's probably encouraged, but this is already good enough without being a [pointless] "spooky thread."

Just because it's the rich white part, doesn't mean it isn't niggers or spics. Take a look out your window, if you think it's habnenin, it's habalaba

I think this is relevant to /zhg/'s contents. "Arithmetic, Population, and Energy "
youtube.com/watch?v=vII-GxsrR2c

Lecture is about exponential growth, how it relates to human population and consumption of limited resources such as nonrenewable fossil fuels.

Ignoring the meme, but watching this really made me think. It seems to me that if (more likely is "when") the oil supply runs out and there are no alternative power supplies as efficient as fossil fuels, the economy in countless countries will be severely effected, and current large scale agriculture and food supply seems incredibly reliant on oil for fueling machines to either harvest or transport food. If people cannot grow their own food or rely on the market and money for food and their livelihood, when oil runs out and shtf I don't think those people will last long due to the lack of fuel driving costs of any goods up due to higher transportation costs.

Really makes me want to go buy a farm and live innawoods as self-sufficiently as possible just in case this ever happens in my lifetime.

I already was considering doing this anyway, I don't like modern urban lifestyle. Feel too weak and unable to control my life.

I'm so glad this thread is back, I was waiting since 9 for it. 11 here now for reference. There's a storm tonight in my town, but while this storm may be cracks of lightning and peals of thunder, I fear that the real storm, consisting of death and frenzy, may not be far off.

Wtf me too.

I love these threads, how are you all doing? For what it's worth, my education tells me thsee threads may be one of the most important means of development on a forum like this. You do more than you know by hosting them OP.

Yes I feel it. I think everyone does

Plus

All the shitposting about is making me remember. Wasn't there once some psuedoscientific idea that collective consciousness could actually influence reality. It was touched upon in To Kill a Mockingbird, like some folklore that if a lot of people thought about setting paper on fire, the paper would be on fire.

What was that called?

fuck off you moron. this isn't happening. this is you wanting attention for yourself.

Egregore.

And it's not as simple and dumb as "people think of setting a paper on fire and it suddenly is on fire."

I used to be scared

And then this happened

PRAISE KEK

Its more like everyone thinks the paper that never existed burned

And then in reality the paper did catch fire and burn because all of the collective perceptions agree on a truth

Even science and math are just lies we all agree are true

wtf is this zhg shit

I dunno guys, I just had a popsicle and feel pretty good.

(((THEY))) live

Lurk. If you don't understand after one or two threads then this just isn't for you.

>"you just want attention"
>posts an obvious cry for attention
in hypocrisi medulla :^)

That's why this is comfy edition

Thanks you guys for these threads, I'm glad others feel the same way I do without being branded as crazy or a conspiracy theorist as most people today would.

Lately I've been getting into a lot of DIY projects, like making chain mail from wire or whittling. I'm also going camping in a few days where I will try fishing and trapping my food. I haven't been doing these things with a happening in mind but something tells me my little hobbies will be essential at some point of my life.

Yeah I think peak oil is upon us and I don't have any idea what that means for our society. Nothing good I'm sure.

We call it meme magic.

i look forward to this thread every night user, please keep it going desu

Watched briefly and added. I'll be playing it in the background while chilling out in the thread, but it seems pretty relevant so far

All I do is organize. You guys put forth the discussion while I sit back and observe. If it wasn't me, it was bound to be someone else

I have heard sirens for the past week and and increase in muslims at the local gunshops/shooting ranges

SoCal is definitely going to get fucked

The FBI and ATF already know something is going down

And noone is going to stop it from happening

Don't be in LA

Do you know when it's time to leave and save yourself?

Ramadan is likely the time they will strike, so sometime between now and July 5th I think

I can't believe they are banning CCW permits too so that Americans will literally be unable to defend themselves.

Bill or court decision just passed after the trump rally riots

I'm here in Chicago.

Is shit going down here? This place freaks me out.

Graciously said.

The IRL version of that is,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior. Although examples of such prophecies can be found in literature as far back as ancient Greece and ancient India, it is 20th-century sociologist Robert K. Merton who is credited with coining the expression "self-fulfilling prophecy" and formalizing its structure and consequences. In his 1948 article Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, Merton defines it in the following terms:

The self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation evoking a new behavior which makes the original false conception come true. This specious validity of the self-fulfilling prophecy perpetuates a reign of error. For the prophet will cite the actual course of events as proof that he was right from the very beginning.[1]

In other words, a positive or negative prophecy, strongly held belief, or delusion—declared as truth when it is actually false—may sufficiently influence people so that their reactions ultimately fulfill the once-false prophecy.

Self-fulfilling prophecy are effects in behavioral confirmation effect, in which behavior, influenced by expectations, causes those expectations to come true.[2] It is complementary to the self-defeating prophecy.

From what I read, shits always going down in Chicago

I think there's a social collapse occurring. It's impossible to measure because it's happening in the subconsciouses of many people. We're all tired. We're all feeling uncertain. We're all disconnected from our communities.

It's an unnatural state for a social animal. We're meant to enjoy our lives with other people - sharing in experiences together, working together, working towards some objective. Most of us are deprived of a sense of accomplishment beyond our own tiny sphere of influence, which is quickly shrinking.

It's coming to a head. Everyone's psyche changing all at once can lead to unexpected consequences. The herd is getting sick, and we're all noticing it.

I saw a documentary about the history of Cancun. The video touched the subjects of privledged college students and the working class of native population employed in the resort. There was discrimination of Mayan looking people working for the resort for fear of losing customers who thought of the Mayan looks as displeasing.
There was a single mom struggling to put her kids through a good school while she was employed as a hotel maid at the resort. Her enlightment was about how she had a relative that owned some land and they can live a simpler life growing their own food with some money to spare for medical care if they need it. She gave all that up just for a chance to make a little more money that the resort brings knowing she has to compete with the other natives for a job. She eventually went back to her small farm where she was happier.

Interesting note is that the banks offered to build the resorts in promise that it will pay itself off and bring more money from tourism. The construction has been damaging to the surrounding eco system and water supply, not far from that single mothers farm land. The bank offers to install more water filtration facilities and sell it at a higher price.

Can you link to the documentary?

Me three wtf?

>Does anyone else feel scared?
>And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?
>I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?
>Do you feel the clock ticking?
>Because if so, it's time to get comfy and embrace the end! Get on in here, Zero Hour is fine!

>The herd is getting sick, and we're all >noticing it.
/thread/

35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

Realistically, what do in LA? Go urban warlord?

Anyone else feel like we've just progressed too far?

/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: →
>First Ever

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/

Can any of you SoCal people confirm the gunshots?

There is a giant fire north of LA about 200 miles but other than that I know of no happeneings

I'm only going to post this for your beenefit.. the year 2033 is the year 6000 on the Hebrew calendar... 7 years before then the tribulation will begin.. So yes you're onto something. Go to the website blessyahowah.com and that's all I've got for you tonight because I'm tired, good night

/ZHG/ ZERO HOUR GENERAL - COMFY CLOCK EDITION Anonymous (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:02:20 No.77776345▶ Does anyone else feel scared?

And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?

I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?

Becluse if so, it's time to get comfy and embrace the end! Get on in here, Zero Hour is fine!

The answer is to go backwards. Traditionalism, old fashioned Christianity. Not this modern effeminate cuck shit where pastors get on stage in a tight black v-neck and cry about refugees. Pastors who get up in a suit, seriously study The Bible, and take a real stand against the corruption in our society.

People all need to go to church and spend time with each other. I don't see ANYBODY my age doing anything, ever. Maybe they'll go to a bar and just look pathetically depressed, but that's about it.

The sleeping giant is stirring, lads.
WW3 soon

t's time to get comfy and embrace the end! Get on in here, Zero Hour is fine!

>>
Anonymous (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:03:11 No.77776499▶
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x300)
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

Yep i live in WA, and have been hearing lots of gunshots in the past day or so. WTF?!?!

I read this back when I was suicidal. Something I would have told that person: take a leap of faith. It is better to be happy and on shaky ground than logically consistent but suicidal. I got way more into /x/-tier stuff, metaphysics rather than ametaphysics. The Kybalion is a short read, and one that I think could help develop a spiritual trend for people on Sup Forums and elsewhere, if you're willing to take its message to heart.

Don't kill yourself because you won't know if it was worth it until the end.

/end blogpost

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
49 / 10 / 26 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
File: image.png (453 KB, 592x285)
453 KB
/ZHG/ ZERO HOUR GENERAL - COMFY CLOCK EDITION Anonymous (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:02:20 No.77776345▶ Does anyone else feel scared?

Because if so, it's time to get comfy and embrace the end! Get on in here, Zero Hour is fine!

When they come to your door defend yourself with everything you've got.

Or the better choice: get out

Do you really want to be fighting for your life or watching from a distance where you can still fight for your life but also keep your options open?

I live in Monrovia, near Pasadena, and there have been helicopters all over the place this week. It's not uncommon to see the police helicopter at night, but they have been flying during the days, and today I saw two flying in pretty close proximity.

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

Could be someone checking response times to ShotSpotter, a gunshot detection system, could be how mexicans celebrate father's day.

How do you deal with depression, /zhg/? I can't stand knowing something really bad is coming but I don't know how could I help to stop it. I feel so impotent and powerless.

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive
entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_rxt/Staying_Alive.pdf

I feel the same way, and I can see it beginning in the next 20 years, maybe 30 on the outside. Despite the hype, wind, solar, and nuclear power can't replace coal and oil (in my opinion). What you write sounds likely--look at how corn being used for ethanol production made a huge contribution to rising food prices and the Arab Spring in 2011.

A *great* blog for this type of thinking is The Archdruid Report.

Nihilism. Even if something really bad happens, it doesn't matter. Worst case you die, no big deal.

Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
58 / 10 / 29 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
453 KB

Because if so, it's time to get comfy and

Toggle
58 / 10 / 29 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
453 KB

Do you fewl the clock ticking?

Enlightenment

Learn what a matrix of lies we live in

Once you realize this is all just a dimensional perception, your emotions become like your limbs and you control your entire reality. I could have 25 niggers with guns and machetes kick down my door rignt now and I would just put a round in the chamber and say "Lets do this"

No matter the outcome, be satisfied in your existence and just play the "game" as best you can. Maybe I'm just crazy, but if crazy means enjoying life to it's fullest regardless of what happens, then I don't want to be normal.

Toggle
Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!f
58 / 10 / 29 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
453 KB

Do you fewl the clock ticking?

Depression is a made up condition the DSM uses to sell pills. Life is a struggle. Tragedy is the fate of the ambitious.

You okay there friendo

63 / 10 / 30 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
453 KB

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition
ht

Cringe
Srsly it's an image board not a 15 year olds poetry book
Just because you're anxious and your nerves are on end from sensationalised bullshit pasted all over Sup Forums doesn't mean "everything culminating." Everything, despite the flaws of the system, is stable. You'll never get out of school/work or any of your other day to day obligations. The true happening is what you do with your boring, average life, not what some cartoonishly evil forces do in apocalypse land

453 KB

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

Don't do nihilism, that's basically the "bad end" that all philosophy is trying to prevent.

Study metaphysics, understand that you can always have radical skepticism, but decide not to anyway.

I think powerlessness and nihilism go hand in hand. Look up eternal recurrence and think about how meaningful everything you do is if you're here forever.

66 / 10 / 30 / 2
[Update] [Auto]
453 KB

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

[RetToggle
69 / 10 / 31 / 2
[Update] [Auto]
453 KB

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition
en.wikipedia.

I dont think you have ever understood christianity AT ALL.
Jesus was a pacifist, all-loving hippie. Your pastor and you are supposed to be trying to imitate Jesus, but somehow someone gave you the impression that Jesus was like Churhill.
Perhaps you would be much more confortable in Islam maybe?

what is this ugly ass bitch ass stupid fuckin piece of shit lil cunt doing

Yes. It does feel as if we need to go backwards. Is it even possible?

I've always been somewhere between an atheist and an agnostic, but it does seem as if the mind (also society, civilization) needs religion.

We hit a sweet spot without knowing and then moved out of it.

e coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
72 / 10 / 32 / 1
[Update] [Auto]
453 KB

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive
entwicklun

He's sliding. Add his ID to your filter and ignore him. It looks like he's acting alone.

Fireworks are on sale, goys. The 4th is just around the corner.

e coming weeks. Make MFY CLOCK EDITION Anonymous (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:02:20 No.77776345▶ Does anyone else feel scared?

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

>>
Anonymous (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:04:21 No.77776765▶

e coming weeks. Make MFY CLOCK EDITION Anonymous (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:02:20 No.77776345▶ Does anyone else feel scared?

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

>>
Anonymogs (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:04:21 No.77776765▶

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

>>
Anosnymogs (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:04:21 No.77776765▶

Stop spamming ffs

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

>
Anosnmogs (ID: F51ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:04:21 No.77776765▶

WARNING: SHILLS ARE IN FULL EFFECT.

REPORT FOR SPAM
E
P
O
R
T

F
O
R

S
P
A
M

Yeah there's the answer.

What the fuck is up with this lazy ass sliding? Are you just trying to keep the thread bumped because you can do that by contributing, too.

The answer is to realize that we can create our own cultures and religions if we want and not base our entire belief systems on what people believed back when we shat in the street.

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

>
Anosnmogs (ID: F71ihNjD) 06/18/16(Sat)22:04:21 No.77776765▶

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poem

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

>

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poemc

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alive

>

Churchill**

Stay on topic. Anyone else think it's gotten worse ever since that Christina Grimmie died in Orlando? I think her death kicked off what some of us are calling the Summer of Chaos.

Why? Is there a connection or is this just a coincidence? Was she one of us?

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poemc

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alives

>

Anyone else considering pulling their funds to buy a giant drill go to the center of the earth and drop 8000 tonnes of gunpowder inside?

Why exactly is the Yeats poem linked? I was obsessed with that when I first read it about a decade ago

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poemc

>Precariat Definition
>((((Mxust Read, Goyim))))

>Staying Alives

>

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poemc

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alives

>

I truly feel that there was a connection to it.
When one dies a violent death, their spirit lurks with hateful energy which feeds into the chaos

>>
35 KB

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment

>John B. Calhoun

>The Second Coming Poemc

>Precariat Definition

>Staying Alives

>

Jesus Christ mods, janitors. Where the fuck are you guys?

I don't think she is particularly special. I blame hypoglycemic islamists because of Ramadan. Summer is always the time when tempers flare the most too.