Communism will win

communism will win

We missed lad.

A CIA death squad has been sent to your location

Gulag yourself

go fuck yourself

It's only a matter of time until we are free of US imperialism, they are losing at every single front

Connard de polynésien, je vais te casser la gueule!

>it's another "yo there have been some bad regimes under the guise of communism so communism is definitely bad" thread

Let me put it in simple terms, I work 40 hours a week. My coworkers and I make our company $100,000 per week. We're each paid roughly $600~ every 2 weeks. That's $3000 split between the 5 of us. $3000 for $200,000 worth of labour... How in God's name can you possibly say that's fair?

Just ask the gov't for a higher minimum wage or becomer smarter.

If communism was a white ideology, you can bet nazifags and other deutschbags would be all over it like flies on a sack of shit.

But since it isn't, they are against it.

think about the term "minimum wage". MINIMUM. WAGE. It's a companies way of saying "we're going to pay you the very minimum you need to survive while you do all the labour for us."

It's literally theft.

>It's literally theft
So is taxation. Just because the government thinks you're equal doesn't mean I have to.
Egaltarianism is inhumane.

>muh the majority of people on Sup Forums hates it so it must be bullshit
tell me about all of that non-white mass immigration that was going on in communist countries like we see it today in capitalist europe and USA, pro tip:you can't.

No. We kill communists here.

>so is taxation
hahaha holy shit. You reap the rewards of taxation in every facet of society.

What the fuck do you receive as compensation for your time and energy at work? A measly sliver of the profit you've just generated for some suits? Come on man.

Kazakhstan is literally a non-white country. It alters the ethnic demographics of the CCCP just by being part of it.

That's simply not true. Some welfare living fuck doesn't benefit me, nor the majority of society.

Lol, commie fails again. Get a job, hippie.

Stop replying to my thread you stupid faggots. It's clearly an attempt at the GET but it didn't work and this thread is now a pointless shitpost. Let it die.

You shouldn't be getting so upset over my shitposts on a Manchurian puppeterring fourm. You've been obsessively following me around for the past 24 hours, and I've gotten numerous GETs before while you pathetically spamed "aahah singles and americans are ignored xDDDD".

Fuck off

I reply what i want, asshole.

STRAIGHT ROYAL FLUSH, ASSHOLE!

Thanks for bumping my pro-communist thread, I guess. But this is a useless shitpost. If your going to reply, at least have the courtesy to sage it.

I sage what i want, asshole.

Fact: Comunists likes dick

I'm hungry already

xDDD pinochet was fucking BASED i really like the part where he killed all the people who disagree with me!!!1!!11!one

I'm not the one bumping a shitpost.

fuck commies

I was talking about IMMIGRATION not parts of the russian empire which have been dwelled by non russians for ages

t. shlomo shekelbergstein

ebin meme my dude! you really BTFOd that leftist cuck hard, im sure hes shaking because (((he))) was called out by us based pedes!!!!

How many times do I have to tell you faggots that it's a shitpost before you get it through your heads to stop replying?

eбaнyтый дeгeнepaт.