emily

shite edition shite poster shite thread
going to bed

Come kb

lefties btfo

just found out the only person i speak to believes in ghosts

pakis

i hope none of the brits actually stayed up for the get

BUSINESS IDEA: hiroshitmoot rolls back the nombres by 10000 and we try again for a good get

[obligatory post of approval]

what a shit get, don't even know what the stupid yank meant by his post

going to sleep

anime

anime

unusual flag if anyone wants it

>Somewhat unhappy interactions with the media recur through Mr Gould's career. Shortly after he complained about the sexism he detected in a television advertisement for British Caledonian Airways (lots of air hostesses in kilts obligingly servicing men in suits), he was invited to appear on Wogan. He did not learn until he turned up that the producer had in mind a part in a pageant in which a squadron of kilted hostesses would march on to an adaptation of the Beach Boys hit, "I wish they all could be Caledonian girls". With a minute remaining before the show went out live, Gould abandoned the studio.

alarm in 2 hours not even joking

an intentionally shitty post to ensue rage

sue

>Murdoch Murdoch's second channel shut down as well
That's the end of that, then.

shit get shit edition

she's so fucking ugly
I hate her

any benders in

you might be a ghost

yeah

how is everyone feeling

genuinely suicidal

Inexplicably beginning to have this desire to be part of some sort of anglo ruling class which dominates much of the world and has a few colonies on other planets.
Is this how people become Rorkes? It seems so aesthetic just oppressing lowly Irish and Zulus like they are nothing to you. Also would like some mythological beings to exist so i can be descended from them.

I love it when you use exotic words

FUCK the captchas desu

Hmmmm

the state of liberals

Yeah I bet you do, bender
*rams my thick cock up your tight arsehole*

*opresses you

everyone saying this is a shit edition is a rorke

why does styexhammer have 150k subscribers

i remember when he had a few hundred and was shilling on Sup Forums his opinions are utter shite

cheer up lad, tomorrow's a new day

bit strong

>ban lifted

I'm terrified of the idea of tomorrow
I don't want to live another day

arsehole: tightly shut
third eye: wide open
chakras: in perfect alignment

fisting is 300 bucks

party time
excellent

are you mental

Even though it's bullshit I kind of wish Britain had a Christian Democratic party instead of Labour.
All I want to do is go out campaign on the issues of lowering private debts and improving infrastructure, but noooooooooo, apparently we've gotta have 50% female delegates to talk about legalizing sex with cats and privatising the civil service.

(Just kidding. We privatised the bulk of the civil service 20 years ago.)

Sane
That's why I think she's a fucking freak

she's a right minger

lads i just cheated on my gf

thinking about the ex-gf again lads

youtube.com/watch?v=FQrhA6QtWOM

cuck

cannot fathom how much of a runt you have to be to make unironic politics posts at 5am on monday morning

just lost the 'ginity to a prozzie
thought I would feel bad afterwards but I actually feel great about it

just don't try to justify it

anyone watch red ice videos

i.4cdn.org/g/1501472819856.jpg
one of the worst things I've seen in a while

Physical contact is honestly like a vital human nutrient. When you're under a couple blankets and pressing your naked body against someone else, it's like you feel a wave of contentment, of knowing that no matter what you've done or will do, in this moment someone wants to be with you.

That's why prostitution is never really "losing your virginity", because a large part of that experience is knowing that someone loves and trusts you enough to let you be the closest a human being can be to them. It's a physical pleasure, but also a mental satisfaction of knowing that someone genuinely cares about you, at least for that moment.

When you're in a relationship its filled with these little things. You'll be watching a movie, or on your computer, and she'll wrap her arms around you, or just nuzzle her head into your shoulder, and you'll pause and realise you don't need to ask yourself if you're good enough or deserve to be happy anymore. Because someone else has already answered that question, and they'll love you even if you don't know how to love yourself.

Nah, show me

How was it? I'm thinking of losing my virginity to a prostitute as well. I'm 25 and have nothing to lose.

i keep a ghost light on in my br

what is actually fucking wrong with you? stupid cunt

it's white nationalist media
you wouldn't like it

*vomits*

i-is that gravy?

>homos find this attractive

not a letter

thanks for sharing

Why did he create us lads?
What was he thinking?

Is that from a guts thread?

Holy Molly

I deal with Stalinist people, white nationalist discursing bullshit will be easy to tolerate

shan't be clicking on that g link

What flag is it

What was it for

Good idea. It may put you off eating for a few hours.

Everyone ready for the real show stopper?

thinking about going for a health check after eating out that prozzie last night. how invasive is it?

posted a bait thread about transgender representation accompanied by a webm of a tranny being beaten

Jeez
Should've listened to the yank and not clicked it

what is it?
afraid to click

bogpill me on what's happening in venezuela
seeing people say there's a civil war happening
also seeing people say that a similar crisis will happen soon in the USA so it's got me a bit worried

I bet a pack of Marlboro that this webm comes from Brazil

lol

fuck off yank

VERY prolapsed bumhole with weird gooey stuff everywhere

USa is a democratic nation, it's impossible to happen like the stuff is happening is Venezuela

>USa is a democratic nation
haha good one

That's it?

Is it really so common there?

democracy is the sole reason the higher ups want mass immigration

the effect is even more pronounced when you open it in-thread

At least you wont get murdered by the Party militia for being against the Government

Deleted it cos it was just disgusting and not very amusing

Yes yes, in Rio tranny aways cares white weapons or tasers, the murderes are specially common in Northwest region, they are really homophobic and trannies are not psychoes like the Southwest ones

I'm guessing that 99% of them are just trannys for the purpose of prostitution?

nice, brazil is so based

might go to the library now

What library is open at this time?

the library that you specifically are not invited to

very rude. never reply to me again.

ok starting from this post