Harro

Harro there, Mr Trade Minister. Re have been given word of your emproyment of Ms Crane. We have some questions for ruu...

>Implying Nipponese culture was inferior to Germany

kek

I am not saying that I just really like this guy so far, I am only up to episode 7 of first season.

>TUWADE MEENISTA

This show is pretty based

>you have heard of...
>zykron d?

He was the IT guy on SVU.

>YES GENARUH
>CAH CAH

Harro your royral highness, may I prease spend some time rith your wife.

he was pretty based

KAKA

>GENERAL SAMA, I HAVE MADE A KAKA IN MY PANTERU, CALL MS. CWAUNE

jej

Juliana (in the Nazis timeline where Nazi's won) is worst girl. Nicole is best girl.

>"kakka" means "poop" in finnish
i crack up every time he says it

How did she keep her job when she refused to suck Eto off? Surely he would've been pissed. Was it just a matter of Tagomi telling him to fuck off like he did with Hido multiple times?

I wonder if they find it hard to not incorporate animu and manga in the show

DJ Qualls' cunt of a grandpa was reading manga in like episode 7 or 8

Same in spanish. The tone he uses when saying it. Lol

Do the nukes or war segments in anime. A la Kill Bill. With a narrator, it will be the best kino on tv.

Tagomi saved her because of her wu.

I love the Trade Minister in the alternate timeline just squinting at shit and making karate noises

I hate when tv series get a second season then suddenly have to slow the fuck down because they only had 1 season worth of material, but have to stretch it out over 6 years.

but second season was good though. and most of it was because of based obergruppenfuhrer smith

Rufus Sewell is a fucking fantastic actor; I don't know why he doesn't get bigger roles.

>DJ Qualls

I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

>just squinting at shit

Kek, I love how slow he is and his weird facial expressions, almost as based as Kido.

I agree.

this, he's so watchable in MITHC

was he autistic?

ayyy

>The actor's name is Joel de la Fuente
whoa