How did this ever get approved for a vinyl release?

How did this ever get approved for a vinyl release?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The vinyl actually came out? I thought it was just a scam.

Is vinyl some precious resource now?

No but this thing is made from nothing but samples, I'm surprised they found someone willing to press it despite how it's a bannable offense to sell a copy on discogs

I've only seen YouTube vids of people playing it. Are those not legit?

They're legit. I believe Olde English Spelling Bee pressed them and they're taking forever to ship them. There's always posts on r/vinyl complaining that they haven't received them 6 months after their order.

Why the fuck not?

I still haven't received my copy, but I'm not that bothered by it. The order was worth it for the salt-filled email update I received a couple of months ago.

I bought mine and it came in. They had a huge fuckup with the poster printings (which kinda sucks by the way) so it took them a long time.

When did you get it?

because OESB isn't a 'real' record label and even though it was vektroid-supported, they never cleared the rights, so it's really no more than a bootleg.

I got it back in November. My older brother lives 60 miles away and still hasn't got his yet so I don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Was it vektroid supported though? Vek tweeted around the time of the vinyl controversy “if it pertains to me and hasn’t been shared on here, it’s not official” and oesb is nowhere mentioned on her twitter at the time

I ordered two copies of this shit back in October and still haven't received them. Saw the update 2 months ago and tried to contact them through multiple different routes.

Escalated a claim on paypal. They were not equipped to handle the demand for this record. Fuck these people.

Actually I ordered them in August. They were supposed to arrive October/November.

shoulda only been released on cassette, or 8track

The power of free market
Deal with it commie

2tru
honestly i think vaporwave and vinyl don't mix. just doesn't sit right. a repress on tape would be infinitely better imo.

>vinyl
>music was produced, mixed and mastered on a laptop

>electronically produced music doesn't belong on vinyl
The techno and electro scene called, they think you're a fag.

what are analogue synths

Since when was techno made on laptops? I know it has but far after it was pressed on vinyl.