Sup Forums, which one would you make your waifu?

Sup Forums, which one would you make your waifu?

hershlag = felicity = carrie >>>> xenospawn

I'd take one on the left, cause that's got the bigger chance of getting me a job
And i'd choose Daisy cause she's cuter, and her character felt less forced than Jyn Whatshername

carrie > portman > ridley = jones

fuck, kill, marry

bunnyfu>snortfu>xenofu

>DIZNEE WANTS SHEKELS. ALL SHEKELS TO MOUSE.

Natalie Portman is the best one. The others are plain looking af.

Hershlag is overrated.
I'd take Felicity over her any day.

>3dpd
>waifu

none
because i have no dick

L O N D O N

Which SW boy would you make your husbando?

Definitely Carrie in her prime. She'd rail coke of my dick and we'd fuck like bunnies.

Padme > Leia > Rey > Poe > Jyn

One that not dead crackwhore.

Natalie Portman desu

>Mary Sue felt less forced

Genuinely, how do you back up that opinion? I'm convinced at this point that people just made themselves like TFA because they felt like they were supposed to, the critical flaws are far too numerous and glaring for the public to organically like it

Just saw Rogue One, and Jyn didn't feel like an actual character, she just suddenly changed her mind about being a rebel because the plot needed her to, and she also had that whole thing of being able to do anything

In TFA, the Mary sue at least had a more intriguing backstory, and they were able to cover up the Mary Sue aspects a bit better

I'm not saying either of the two movies are "perfect". TFA was better than i expected, while RO was not as good, but i did like them both, and i liked TFA better than RO

I also think the flaws you speak of were more apparent in RO

>she just suddenly changed her mind about being a rebel because the plot needed her to
what the fuck are you talking about?
he changed her mind cause Galen told her to

The critical flaws are overwritten by the charisma and character of the actors. Oscar Isaac is brilliant and does harrison ford better than harrison ford himself ever did. Daisy is energetic, spunky and fun to watch. Boyega is a relatable and charming schmuck. Driver is like an angsty sour teen throwing temper tantrums.

Can you say anything similar about any of the characters in rogue one? The chinese dudes were kind of cool I guess and Felicity has 10/10 dsl but really all the characters in RO were flat, dour sadpeople that were miserable to watch.

>hurr durr mary sue
Fuck right off with this tired old shit. Luke Skywalker is a fucking mary sue and no one gave a shit. TFA may have been as interesting as a scoop of vanilla ice cream (yeah food analogy time) but it was good vanilla ice cream compared to RO's mint-choc-chip-with-a-cum-and-burnt-hair-filling served in a cardboard cone.

>which one do you pick, the crack whore, the white trash or the educated down to earth qt?
Gee

>Luke Skywalker is a fucking mary sue and no one gave a shit.

i know it was because of the message from her dad, but it still felt sort of weird to me

Maybe i'm just saying that cause i didn't like her character that much though, i dunno

Either way, point is that i think she's more "mary sue" than Rey was

xenofu for ripping off chunks of my flesh
bunnyfu for nibbling and pure
the rest for i dont give a shit since their teeth are unremarkable

Name a flaw that luke skywalker had in a new hope. Naivety barely counts as a real answer.

Bunnyfu 4ever

felicity no contest

fuck off jyn fag we all know jyn lovers are secretly gay

Her Royal Higness Felicity Rose Hadley Jones, Queen of Sup Forums, Her Majesty the Eternal Bunnyfu >>>> Natalie >> Carrie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jabba's diarrhea >>>>>>>>> xenomorph

In ANH, he whined, bitched at his aunt and uncle, couldn't really hold his own in a fight, almost got raped in mos Eisley, got fucked by Muslims, would've got ducked by Vader if it wasn't for Han.

In Empire he got dunked on by an AT-AT and barely made it out alive, was dismissive of yoda until he levitated the X-Wing, was impatient, didn't heed Yoda and Obi's warning, and got absolutely shat on by Vader

In Jedi the battle with Vader was incredibly strenuous, and he would've got turned into a bath-tub toaster by sheev if it wasn't for Vader

Rey doesn't know who or where her family is, and is naive

You don't make someone your waifu. Your waifu chooses you.

That being said, Felicity is obviously the best choice.