Was watching this to fill the hole that the wire left in my life...

Was watching this to fill the hole that the wire left in my life, now that I'm finished it what am i supposed to do fill the void?

Please provide some copkino alternatives.

Also /theshieldgeneral/

Also Deena best girl.

Nip/Tuck. Debuted on FX after the shield. The first few seasons are solid gold.

Might give it a try mang, anything else specifically cop/detective related though?

NYPD Blue
Third Watch

>Nip/Tuck

dont do this one OP its a gay drama show

go on to Justified next. Then Southland.

>its a gay drama show
Its good as fuck.

its a prissy soap opera show for women. Not even close to being what the OP was asking for either.

Ive seen it. Made it all the way to that fucking god awful serial killer plotline.

>Justified
I remembered seeing threads about this but it slipped my mind, will definitively try it out.

Bron/Broen
Justified
Luther

Sons of Anarchy feels the same, just on the other side of the law, and suburban rather than city.
Same style of writing for plot and characters, same kind of music choices, a lot of returning cast members, same digestible amount of episodes, and it knew when to call it quits.

justified is more of a modern chuck norris type show

Southland is actually more copkino than justified. Justified is marshalkino.

Op here, i enjoyed SOA but I'm from Belfast and I just could not take that season they spent there seriously at all because it was comically inaccurate.

Southland is excellent.

Justified is awful, it's like a comedy compared to The Shield / Southland. Don't bother.

I really wanted Justified to be better than it was, I remember how great the previews were before it came out
I thought I was gonna get more quick draw scenes from Raylan, also they completely wasted that ex military sniper character throughout the whole series. Overall there was too much drama and super hokey villians that popped up for one season at a time.

I hope you're aware of how next level The Sopranos is.

The Sopranos, while being a good show, isn't on par with The Wire and it will never be.

IAD? I'm LAPD

you're right the sopranos is leagues above the wire

the wire is the most heavyhanded reddit pandering show ive ever seen.

Bosch maybe? It's more on the detective side, but it reminded me of The Shield.

Cop Rock is better than The Wire and The Shield combined

Hahahaha. Damn, imagine having taste this bad.

southland truly is kino as fuck

rewatching it now its so good.