His favorite sport doesn't have superstars known everywhere in the World

>his favorite sport doesn't have superstars known everywhere in the World

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_TV_ratings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americunts BTFO!

I don't even know what flag that is. Get the fuck off of my screen, you insignificant little shit. Fucking Germany wannabe.

>his favorite sport doesn't have superstars known everywhere in the 3rd World
ftfy patrice (; (=

>How can sissyfoot even compete?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Super_Bowl_TV_ratings

>implying

>everywhere in the world matters

but NBA stars are known around the world?

Should I really, really post the ratings of UEFA Champions League finals?

>I don't even know what flag that is.

America - the only country in the world where proclaiming your own ignorance is considered good banter.

shit b8

i could heem litrally every amerinnigger who posts in this websit dont bveliebe me? come to rio then. i wish a nigga would

>going to rio

No thx I like my organs

Calm your "tits", Cris Cyborg.

Everyone in the developed world knows the O'Rangers.

>giving a fuck about this guy's opinion of america when he got btfo so hard by america that he literally killed himself

My favorite sport is fucking your mom. Trust me she's known all around the world.

can he EVER recover???

>watching divegrass

By Russia*

Lmao over 90% of the viewers of the super salad bowl are from usa. Champions league final 2013 got 360 million viewers. World cup final over 500 million.

How about you non-anglos make your own website to talk about your irrelevant sport in your own irrelevant language

This place really needs a divegrass board.

kek keep telling yourself that

I honestly dont know how people talk about one sport so much.

As popular as Commercial ball here is, there are still many months out of the year where its not thought about much.
People go to some baseball games or whatever.

Europeans literally talk about one sport, year round, every day of their lives. Its insanity to me. Whether you love the sport or not, isn't it normal to get tired of something you do too much?

Soccer already has its own board >>/lgbt/

They just like to come here to troll and shit

They actually like other sports like basketball, darts, handball, and obviously rugby and cricket. But yeah soccer is king

There is literally 90+ soccer threads of the same shit every day.

I want more baseball.

>complains that people like to talk about the biggest sport in the world with all sorts of domestic and international leagues and cups throughout the whole year.

What's like having the *tism?

Underrated post

Not really. Maybe LeBron but that's it. Nobody knows Curry

It helps that they have such a short off-season, hockey is like this in Canada with people talking about it year round but it definitely dies down a little in the summer months with the longer offseason

Lebron is barely known. We are stuck at Jordan

>In accordance with Hitler's will, Goebbels succeeded him as Chancellor of Germany; he served one day in this post. The following day, Goebbels and his wife committed suicide, after poisoning their six children with cyanide.

Not true, actually.