Thanks Australia

Lets stop it at the start. Australia leading the way in combating misogyny.

Really makes you think...

youtube.com/watch?v=wjBfU-bfGII&user=fahcsia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0
nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11086095
youtube.com/watch?v=kpfaza-Mw4I
youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg
youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
respect.gov.au/
1800respect.org.au/
aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/2011-2012/DVAustralia#_Toc309798383
aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/2011-2012/DVAustralia#_Toc309798386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

huh...

I'd smack that bitch in the face with muh dick. Bitches love that.

Again EVIL WHITE MALE. I am tired of this shit. And probably not only me, because both voting and commenting are disabled.

Nice one..

omg that was u in the video?
nice pic

powerful

>having an argument is violence
>taking a pervy picture of a girl who clearly has no idea how to not be trashy is violence
>having a weak, improper throw is violence
wew lad

Yeah, lets teach women to stop being so fucking shit

The funny thing is, the video is completely devoid of abos, who are the main causes of domestic violence and child abuse in the land.

I'd smack her with my stiff emu cock

Nah m8 we do have a domestic violence problem here
lefties just dont realise half of those are abos and lebs.

>a couple is having an argument
>this is violence
TOP KEK

>because women never ever start shit

Oh look the Muslim guy disapproves

youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0

>taking a pervy picture of a girl who clearly has no idea how to not be trashy is violence
>omg don't look at me you perv
>I wore this slutty short skirt and tube top for Jamal not you
>This is why I need feminism

Nice pic lol. You have to understand, it is a war against Christianity. Not only mentally ill degenerates must be privileged, but any non-white pagans as well. Kikes even falsify history in order to lay whities under tribute: nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11086095

>Comments are disabled for this video.
I wonder why?

Pic totally unrelated to domestic violence in every way, no link whatsoever.

It's funny because when someone made a similar video in France (with a man being harrassed by woman in a role-reversal), it turned out the clip complained more about arabs, muslims, and hobos than about women harrassement.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpfaza-Mw4I

Can't believe it, blacks were PEOPLE back then. Compare it with today:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik

>girls in elementary school always slammed the door and shit in my face
>when I told my mother about it she always told me it was because they liked me
>it was always the girls that said I threw like a girl
>it was always the women who called me pathetic

Sorry bro, wrong board:

If you aren't a new age faggot who believes gender is just a choice or a societal assignment, then you should be against violence against women at the hands of a man. They are women. You shouldn't beat children or puppies either.

Now get back to r9k and stay there nigger

>tfw lost in deep contemplation
Thank you Australia.

If women are so strong, why do they need to be mollycoddled left, right and centre?

You can't have a gender that we're told can't be hit, but is completely viable for frontline combat roles.

Kek, I love how she has to tell herself she is OK after he hits the window, thats one tough lady.

The're really pushing the domestic violence lately, probably because there isn't enough shitskins for white guilt to take off

You must be picrilated white knight. Woman can fuck Jamal before your eyes and still get your home & alimony. Woman can legally chop your dick off in the night and get away with it. Woman can divorce rape you youtube.com/watch?v=SaC-2lj6HNg and they do it almost always. You know why it all happens? Because they are nasty egoistic children. And such children must be beaten daily, otherwise they will not listen.

The lack of diversity in this video makes me uncomfortable. Australia is a multicultural society.

What the fuck was that topless jogger about?

I refuse to believe it's actually that common in France.

Funny thing is women do that incredibly aggressive, never-stop-yelling bullshit 100x more than men do. I had to live with it as a child and if a girlfriend or wife ever did that to me I would give her a good slap without a second thought, Sean Connery style.

Women initiate the majority of domestic abuse cases and are incredibly aggressive emotionally and verbally. Fact.

>mfw comments are disabled

It's a role reversal, aka the reverse of a shirtless man running around complementing women (o no, the patriarchy).

I never saw a topless woman IRL while I was in France but they are very casual about showing boobs on TV or in commercials.

Even voting is disabled.

>What the fuck was that topless jogger about?
to mirror men doing topless jogging

>I refuse to believe it's actually that common in France.
It's meant to be an exxageration, but what I found funny was how it illustrates the impasse of politically correct. Someones makes a progressive movie about women harrassement, and they completely forget about being PC toward muslim, arabs and hobbos. It's like seeing what liberals truly believe, through the cracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

BTW. Must watch. What a based man.

>mfw disagreeing and having an argument with your gf is the worst crime imaginable

Subs pls France, I don't speak the language of liberty :(

respect.gov.au/

CAMPAIGN INFORMATION:
1800 696 876

LETS MEME THEM TO NO END

wtf didnt that bitch drive away, she had the car keys

Also just learned today that beauty products (ie makeup) and hand bags are now tax deductible in Australia

>Woman can fuck Jamal before your eyes and still get your home & alimony

LoL except in real life that doesn't happen, you autistic faggot

Only the lowest of whores go with blacks. Why do you think the same pictures circulate around here over and over?

Do yourself a favor and stop buying into this r9k rhetoric. You sound pathetic.

>every white man is a violent asshole please believe me

Maybe girls shouldn't be such faggots and fight back when this stuff-that-rarely-happens happens to them

Yep. People are getting a little tired of this shit. Everything is the white man's fault. That's why they have to be eliminated. Breed them out or make them girls.

The blowback is going to be huge.

>don't need to tell african kids not to be criminals, its just a minority that commits crimes
>don't need to tell aboriginal kids not to be criminals, its just a minority that commits crimes
>tell all boys not to be violent because they might grow up to be violent men

also why is it always muh straight white male? I would imagine at least 95% of domestic abuse is Aboriginals, muslims, africans and bogan tatted up bikies seriously

that violence against women theme has been going on for over a decade mate. I remember seeing pictures of beaten up women on the tele as a kid

but that would be racist

As it was Australian I thought it was going to be
>Violence against women, lets stop it, at the start...
>Just shut the fuck up and quit riling him.

Oh no
OH HELL. NO!
H

H
E
L
L

N
O

No no no no no no ¡NEIN!

Women's suffrage is ABO-solutely

H A R A M
A
R
A
M
!

I am not going to watch this whole shit, but it looks like a "cat calling" parody. They simply swapped prey and predators.

Women need to be replaced

We can invent our way out of this like we always do...Kill them off slowly so they can watch...Artificial wombs will give my grandchildren the pleasure of watching the last white woman die from this earth.

Get to work white men, this will be our greatest genocide

GRRRRRRRRRR OHH MEN ARE SO BAD I HATE THEM LETS CONTROL THEM SO THEY ARE GOOD LIKE US WOMEN

because she is too much of a strong, brave independent womyn to drive away

It's about time that people brought attention to women's problems. Long overdue.

Sauce?

fuck what is it with british and aussie government media
your tax dollars fund anti men bullshit
I JUST
I HATE THE WAY THINGS ARE
FUCK

1800respect.org.au/
>1800respect.org.au/
1800respect.org.au/
>1800respect.org.au/
1800respect.org.au/
>1800respect.org.au/
1800respect.org.au/
>1800respect.org.au/
1800respect.org.au/

GUYS GUYS SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM TO ONLINE COUNSELLING, POST SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR CHATLOG

Not that I disagree. But for the sake of leftist tears, is there any proof you can link me to?

>Little boy accidentally closes a door on her, and then too scared to say anything
>Guy takes picture of a trashy girl
>Guy with pent up angers hits a car because the bitch pissed him off instead of hitting her
>This somehow leads to white guy assaulting his wife for no reason
>Teach boys not to abuse women or else they will abuse women!
Somehow, I feel like the original message was lost in translation.

that video make me depression.
beimg woman is very hard to live by nature...

this is true.I want to reborn as man.

HAHAHA YOU CAN SELECT TRANSGENDER

I doubt that female abos complain about their husbands. Maybe he simply saw them badly beaten personally.

Right

>Sex when ever you want it

>Much easier to get sales

>Ten year longer life expectancy

Physically weaker in the modern world

Your life must be so hard

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Typical government.

Most of it is:

>Women are intimidated by mans toxic masculinity
>Become a caring crying faggot for me
>What do you mean why aren't I sleeping with you anymore
>Mohammed just treats me right

>blacks
>people
Pick one.

That's a character you'd never see race-swapped.

>aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/2011-2012/DVAustralia#_Toc309798383
>aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/2011-2012/DVAustralia#_Toc309798386

Sup Forums i need a script!

it's only if you are attractive woman.

Actually the part about the dude taking the pic when the girl picks up that shit does seem kind of warranted.
We live in an age where you can order sex online for free yet guys still act like complete dicks to women in public to get some cheap thrills.

Considering how easy it is to have sex and even date a lot of the attitude towards women like staring in public, judging their clothes such as leggings, etc. seems pretty ridiculous. I don't think I'm horny enough to ever really care that much about things like that and if I am I just go on tinder and find someone to have sex with.

Really makes you think...

>grown women have less agency then prepubescent boys
>they have less agency then the children they are trusted to raise
sounds about right...

With makeup and clothing any woman can be attractive.

Even unattractive woman has easier time finding a partner than a man, even unattractive woman is able to get sex easily, even unattractive woman has longer life expectancy, and even unattractive woman will have easier time in sales than a man. I mean sure, it's harder compare dot an attractive woman... but anyone attractive will have easier time in life.

>flint
lol I live in michigan FAR FAR away from flint but i know what its like so when they had that water problem (the water was poison) I didnt care in the slightest

are you sure

kek

Cheers bud

If she loses some weight, takes off this bull-ring, finds a rose/red lipstick and makes NORMAL hairstyle you will beg her to date you. She made literally everything to look as repulsive as possible but still can make it with drunk guy.

I don't see nothing wrong with this. You support violence against women? I don't and is not about being feminist because fuck thoses bitches but that video don't show any wrong message.

If you have a daughter, and a kid go and slap her because 'she is a women' or some guys say nasty thing to her in the streets because 'she love it'... then I don't think you would be so against this.

Sometimes I think some people in Sup Forums just hate women because they can't have sex.

>the blade glows blue in the presence of goblins

This

>you will beg her to date you

nah m8 I've stuck my dick in crazy a few too many times for that

No, she'd still be ugly. I'd notice even if I was so pissed I could hardly stand

nice pic

>Even unattractive woman has easier time finding a partner than a man

that's wrong.
ugly woman having more tough life than ugly men.because men looking for women's appearance.women looking for men's personality.
look at Sup Forums.male posters are more harrash for female's appearance.

ugly men having tough life too.but at least men can bought mail order bride by money.

>women looking for men's personality
hahaha

Is that why when an ugly man and an ugly woman sold themselves online, to lose their virginity, the guy barely got anything while the girl was awarded with a large sum of money?

oh my god does she know the reason she has that much acne is because shes clogging each pore on her face with at least 10 pounds of make up?

Yeah, most people are getting sick of it, it seems. Even those who aren't white are sick and tired of seeing the whole "fuck whites" thing being done BY whites as well.

the after in this ones hot

Probably her mother teached her to do it since she was 12.

severe acne causes skin imperfections which can only be covered with makeup lmao

well she still has her fucking eyebrows so that's a bonus

this one doesnt look like she has on too much make up
Id fuck her

same with this girl (pick related)

The guy who made those must of been the most broken man to walk this earth.

Yeah, he's definitely a robot, that's for sure.

Do you believe women going to men for big dick??
then all women must go for black men,isn't it?but in fact,most women don't.
some men are popular because they are sociable/funny.