Pitch me a film about this

pitch me a film about this

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCo6DJdltbIub80bLiyJRv3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glowing 1000 degree knife VS Superman: Dawn of Justice

that guy made $60k off that video of that knife vs. coca cola video

A guy with a flaming sword shoves it up OP ass for 2 hours. Still gets better reviews then Batman vs Superman.

So this is basically the new "Will it blend?"

He's making that about a month if the lowest estimates are true. More at the high end, but he is part of a network.

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCo6DJdltbIub80bLiyJRv3w

Could someone cut the guy who makes these videos?! preferably with a 1000degree knife

At least someone finally found a use for an XBONE.

>$895.4K - $14.3M Estimated Yearly Earnings
How is there so big of a difference?

EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree knife vs the clitorises of a thousand African girls.

You know, for social awareness or whatever.

I think this guy discovered a new strategy of massive video advertising. No one has ever talked about this, the videos are shit but with a suspenseful picture, and suddenly he has 60,000,000 views?

This is showing up in everyone's suggested videos all of a sudden for no reason. He found the sweetspot for paying youtube to promote his videos and cash in. The importance of advertising right here.

Because revenue is not consistent.

I made a video that got 1.5 million views and I got about 600 dollars for it.

Another with 120k views I got 80 dollars for it.

So as far as I can tell big channels make the LEAST of their earnings from ad revenue and most from other sources.

SON OF KRYPTONG VS GLOWING KNIFE

So it's really all about people clicking on the ads that play before/during your videos?

I really wonder how much money this guy must be paying for these kinds of priority slots. It can't possibly be worth it.

>people make very enticing video thumbnails for views

Wow NO ONE has EVER done this before!

No the YT earning model is pretty complex and has secret sauce, and Socialblade is making an estimate of how it should generate based on their best knowledge. They had to even increase the range just now when YT changed their revenue model to cater to daily channels instead of generating views per video.

So now if you make a video that gets 60m views, but next day or week or maybe never, you make a video that gets only sub 1m views you don't get diddly squat. Couple hundred bux tops.

Wow, sounds like absolute hell. Youtubers don't make nearly as much as I thought they did.

No webm's of the,actual results of cutting the shit?
Plebs. Plebs everywhere.

Why the fuck hasn't someone done a knife vs knife video yet?

WE'LL CALL IT "HOT KNIFE"

>get 3 of whatever-those-things-he-uses-to-heat-up-the-knives is called
>get interesting things to cut with said heated knife
>makes hundreds of thousands of dollars

Pretty genius to be honest.

It's mainly to stop the viral videos like Gangnam Styles with their 1.5 billion views and other music videos or viral video from sucking all ad revenue. The advertisers weren't that happy about paying those views for some reason.

So YT is trying to change the model that more creators would get a decent revenue from YT instead of it all going to PewDiePie. But many tubers have said that doing daily thing is impossible for them, so professional productions will eat their revenue.

So yeah, this change might be what ends the tubers, only hobbyists will remain who don't rely no YT income. That, or everyone will just form channels together with other tubers so they can push daily shows like TV channels with each day different show. Who knows what YT will look like in couple of years.

What I heard too, is that their rental business also gives YT diddly squad.

A thousand hot black knives vs. my wife's vagina featuring guest hosts your parents.

a million views gets you like a thousand $

this guy is making a fortune heating up a knife and slicing things for a few minutes

i just don't know about this world anymore

Idiot here. Wouldn't the rest of a single-piece-metal knife also get really hot? Or does he use a different knife in the videos themselves?

It's a shitty photoshop.

Don't even try to compare this crap to sophisticated blendtec technology

Yeah I get that, but if he would actually heat up such a knife wouldn't it burn his hands?

He wears gloves in the actual video.

but the knives in the OP are not hot, just painted red.

can someone elaborate?

a guy is a slave forced to make those videos

KNIFE

NICE AND HOT

It's more the new "finger family".
But it gets adults instead of children.

Man sprays knife. Man dies alone.

You guys watch his "lifehack" videos on the channel he was doing before these hot knife videos? They are laughably fucking retarded. Like he spends an hour doing all this shit to a small engine so he can put four plastic forks on it and use it to poorly beat eggs.

Knife vs Superman

A red hot knife is cutting through Metropolis and only Superman can stop it.

A Jewish man in Auschwitz during WW2 must gather 2 million dollars to buy his and his family's freedom by making videos of him hacking shit with a hot knife for Youtube.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
what a horseshit board

>EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS FAGGOT
>EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS PENIS
>EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS HEMMOROID
>EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE

A movie about a serial killer who likes to test red hot knife on a human body
Or
The guys from the YouTube channel have to cut something using the knife but it turns out to be a top secret McGuffin and a bunch of intelligence services see it and they are all after them trying to get it back

Social Network 2, but about how you can now make millions with a random dumb idea instead of revolutionaly website. special cameos from guys from hydraulic press channel, overwatch gameplays with commentary about random shit and iphone destruction channels

>takes his hot knife and cuts a tube of toothpaste in half
>"Oh neat, that's cool
>cuts it in half again
>"yeah alright..."
>again
>....
>takes the knife and fucking mooshes the toothpaste around
> >:(

>rubberband ball grand finale
>doesn't even slice it in half
>uses the knife and minces the ball up like he's chopping veggies for a soup

>'1000 degree knife vs 1000 matches'
>lowers the knife down onto the tips of a match
>they all start on fire as expected
>That's it, end of bit.
>doesn't even cut a single wood match stem

You upset you didn't get the janitor """""""""""""job"""""""""""" even though you put in 500 applications, sweetie?

He also makes more money in a month than you do in a year. Life isn't fair sometimes, but I can't blame people for taking advantage of retards who'll watch anything with a clickbait title.

>He also makes more money in a month than you do in a year

Source? Or are you just projecting your poverty on me? Also I wasn't talking shit about the third worlder, he's probably the most intelligent person in his country. Good for him for bilking retards out of their shekels, I'm still going to watch the videos with adblock on so he doesn't get one red American cent from me though.

One of his videos apparently got 60million views in just over a week. Not to mention his other daily videos get well over 15 million lately. You're a random asshole on Sup Forums. So I'm not far from assuming, unless you're willing to tell me that you make hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a day.

Also Spidey eating from toilet. Like 2 billion views.