Is 2016 the year Sony JUST'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonypictures.com/corp/management.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nice "movie studio" you've got there, Sony

>My best friends wedding 2016
>$77,000

Is Sony run by buffoons?

How much longer till Disney buys every worthwhile franchise from Sony like Ghostbusters?

since they want to make more Ghostbusters movies and a fat Barbie movie i don't feel sorry for them

It's ran by old jews, women and a nigger

sonypictures.com/corp/management.html

Does that mean Sausage Party was the only movie this year that made a profit for them?

If fucking up gaming is not enough, they're now moving to fucking up movies.

>Rogue One carryover from '16
>Another Pirates movie
>Cars 3
>Episode VIII
>more capeshit

It's another Disney assraping in 2017, every other studio

Shallows

beauty and the beast too

>only non-jew is called "Le Goy"

jesus christ Sup Forums was right

Sony runs sony pictures you moron

no stopping Disney

>My best friend's wedding (2016)
D-did they actually remake that awful movie?

>nearly exclusively white non-Jewish apart from 2, maybe 3 people
>pretend they're Jews

So this is how Sup Forums inbreds establish their "world view"? Interesting to see it in action. You are extraordinarily mentally ill even by this site's standards.

i wonder who is behind this post

>Lego Batman
>Wonder Woman
>Justice League
>Blade Runner 2049
>Kong Skull Island
>Dunkirk

Don't write WB off, they will probably have a good year

>actually shill gets called out on his textbook shill behavior
>tries to deflect with rehearsed shill phrase

this is some special level of delusion

Is there a more JUST company than Sony in general?
What the fuck happened, barely 20 gears ago, the name Sony meamt quallity, now they get BTFOd left and right.
Samsung and gooks btfod their TVs, Walkman is dead, they fucked up big time on the phone market losing billions, VAIO was a disastee, etc.
At this point, i think Playstation is their only successful product, but i remember reading that it costs them more to produce it than what they sell it for and they hope to make money from games and shit, so i dont know how profitable that is either.Seems like their virtual reallity gadjet will be a disaster too.
Afaik, they have some banks and shit it in japland, right?Is this their only branch that makes any profit?

Meanwhile Disney made 7 billion. Turns out if you make blockbusters that are actually good people will see them.

Sony has a pretty good business in insurance in japan domestically.

>>>/reddit/

and don't come back, faggot.

>>Another Pirates movie
>>Cars 3
fairly excited for 2017 2bh

JUST

>managed to buy Pixar, Lucasfilm and Marvel

Is he the smartest Jew out there?

They can thank capeshit and Harry Potter for that.

That's a solid line up for the year.

Justice League, despite whatever reviews it may get, should get to $1b, right?

Probably not.

Definitely not.

Guardians vol.2 is going to do big money.

no way. just because it's every superhero doesn't mean it's going to make lots of money. the only DC superheroes anyone normal cares about are superman and batman and a movie with them both in it got destroyed by dr strange and deadpool this year.

This, no one gives a fuck about the Fag, robonigger and wonder board.

It's truly amazing the studio is still alive. Oh well, at least Sony pictures classics has made some great kinos

Sony has been circling the drain for over a decade. Fuck them though. They deserve it for doing that rootkit shit.

>got destroyed by dr strange

But BvS obliterated dr strange, and so did Suicide Squad

It really is. With the billions of dollars Sony is losing, you'd think they would have sold off Sony Pictures ages ago.

Lucky for them, they get money from Spiderman and Bond, but they don't own either of those franchises.

>Ghostbusters
>Top 20

>Sup Forums said this is a flop

Also they should hire me I could've told them all these movies sound terrible. Literally a money laundering operation I have to assume

WB is the most regular studio, they never are the dominant studio like Disney this year or Universal last year but they've been making at least over one billion every year since forever while Disney was about to go bankrupt not 20 years ago

Also as far as I know it's the only studio making original stories and not bombing hard (like the Accountant for instance)

No because it's not a Disney movie so the world will hate it

not gonna get the same marketing or mass appeal of BvS, so probably not

this is correct, probably bigger than dr. strange. probably won't break 1b but the jungle book nearly did so what do i know

It was a flop user, it didn't even break even.