Dr. Hap, I'm The OA

Dr. Hap, I'm The OA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She likes big black cocks in all off her holes.

Is this show any good?

No memes please

Probably my fav series from this year.

is there like any action, sci fi or something interesting or is it just 100% drama

MY SECOND FAVOURITE TELEVISION PROGRAM OF THIS YEAR.

THIS IS HOW SENTAI DRAMA IS MADE WELL.

THE COSTUME DESIGN WAS GREAT ALSO; EVERYTHING WITH WHICH BRIT MARLING IS INVOLVED IS EXCELLENT.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E

I'll give you some dots if you DELET THIS

Don't make threads about this crazy bitch unless you're gonna post her cute little bubble butt.

Mystery, sci fi, drama. It's all about the way the narrative draws you in.

Watch the first ep. I remember thinking how straight ahead it seemed and then the last 10-15 minutes happened.

Would you say it's as good as Westworld?

>the shooter's head darting between them at about 2:20

Quite different shows pham.

honest to God answer: its like they filled the ballon in first couple of episodes, you expect it to blow, fly away,turn into suprnova but then it just farts so smelly in last couple of episodes,turnimg into another empty couldbeen big thing.
Now, im not sayan you dont watch it(its still prolly among top 10 shows this year,and this year had some great shows if far and wide:even CBS made almost cult show) but quality wise it goes contra paralel with Westwood.

this is fucking pathetic. if you like this shit, you might be retarded.

To be fair, the entire show isn't like that. It only goes full retard near the end.

Imagine 10 spoonfuls of the best cereal crunchy cereal ever. Now imagine that it gets exponentially soggy with each spoon you eat with the last bite being a spoonful of the worst oatmeal you've ever had.

YOU ARE OVERLY CYNICAL TO APPRECIATE THE EARNEST AND SINCERE MESSAGE OF THIS STORY —"THE OA" IS NOT FOR PERSONS LIKE YOURSELVES.

anyone got a webm of a certain scene?

you know the one

>Overly cynical
Maybe. I feel like they clearly sacrificed competence along the way, which I doubt was necessary to tell the story they wanted to tell.

How did arab Britposter become so obsessed with her?

THAT DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE.

STOP POSTING.

>tripcode
>caps
>basic understanding of speech missing
It was my fault for not ignoring tripcodes.

Worst series I ever seen, and I watched all 3 seasons of Under the Dome
Pretentious garbage trying to be 3deep4u but at the end its just a moral story about fitting in high school with interpretative dance.
I'd rather spend 8 hours fapping to Kate Bush music videos than sit through this turd again

Non meme answer
It starts like a shittier Lost
Continues as a sitty Martys rippoff
Ends like a shittier Glee

If youre a middle age female with teen kids and are into new age shit you might enjoy it

Nah. It was entirely promising until it wasn't. Then it was like an airy fart. But it was really good for 7/8 episodes and a bit of episode 8.

If Brit Marling were charming and beautiful she would be Brit Darling.

Couldn't find a webm.