twitter.com/RelAustNSW?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone is born Muslim.

This

even jews??

this. post as reply now.

Born Omar.

I do not have twitter.

Someone with a troll twitter account should post these as reply.

Unless they were born with a twin and delivered through a C-section, they were not born just like me

OUT OUT OUT

quality content there sk

Our wonderfully diverse relationships can last a lifetime.

>a lifetime.

Please post to twitter as reply.

Except unlike me this bitch follows the teachings of a pedophillic warlord

Babies are born godless in s state of original sin and total depravity and must be saved through baptism in the blood of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. Why does Islam have to be so wrong about everything?

>***in a different geographical location

Muslims believe everyone is born a Muslim and all who aren't followers of Islam are apostates

:^)

Accepting diversity is first step.

Everyone please post to twitter as reply.

fuck off you dirty roach

Please post this one also. Thank you.

Is anyone gonna fucking comment on how thats totally a dude?

Can you Turks just go away already?

>this is actually what Muslims believe
I'm not even joking

Also remember to use #BornJustLikeYou

The first step to what? Total takeover? Fucking kikes

The account has almost no followers

Don't give them more attention

What font is this?

this

Ok senpais

>Everyone is born a Muslim

Yes everyone born
-shits on themselves
-can't operate in society
-napoleon complex
-doesn't acknowledge the ideas of others
-can't communicate effectively, makes weird sounds

.... Just like them!

But then you grow, the fuck, up.

They will pull campaign with negative publicity.

All their branding is on it.

>Le Muslim is a race maymay

It is one of two options for her
>Stay muslim
>die

At this point, everyone knows "diversity" is a negative. Jews believe white nations deserve it, but they know as well as we do that it's destructive.

Wrong muhammedian, everyone is born christian.

Pretty fucking cool picture. Do you have the original?
Isn't that the Kurdish bitch who was boasting on social media, her twitter went silent for a while and then she appeared in this picture? Satisfying.

I Search ISIS killing on google image to find.

U realize many are forced into Islam as a child by family or state right? It technically isn't a choice for a lot of them.

No spaget, everyone is born an atheist, because they have the cognizance and wisdom of a jar of mayo. If your argument is good enough, you can be honest.

I love these feel good bullshit messages.

They need a strawman so weak they're acting like there were people saying muslims aren't born.

I add border and logo for you.

This would be better as born Nazi, because islam is choice and Nazi is choice.

Born Communist

I was born 1986
I weighed something.
I was born Christian

I stopped being Christian because religion is a choice and I'm not retarded.

Not born Muslim but was probably born with an in tact clitoris

Feel free make more image.

I Use Avenir Condensed Demi-bold font when not cut from original.

This actually gives me an interesting idea. Something I notice about the majority of liberals is they put up a mental barrier and avoid shit like this because it goes against their perfect world everything is rainbows and sunshine view.

Can we flood the mainstream media with so much quantity of photos like this(non gore but easily able to identify what is going on) that there is no possible way to avoid seeing this shit on a daily basis so it literally gets crammed into their minds rather they want it or not?

thanks for helping shit on my countries' liberal faggots.

Please tweet to here

twitter.com/RelAustNSW?lang=en

#BornJustLikeYou

someone should make one of john wayne gacy

>Born Muslim
THAT'S IT
FINE
THEY'RE A RACE
CAN WE HAVE OUR RACE WAR NOW
MUSLIMS VS EVERYONE ELSE
FUCK EM

So what you're saying is we're all basically Osama Bin Laden?

Except she condones beheading non believers.

>born like you
so not born a muslim, so muslim is a choice?
no one is born anything that whole argument is invalid.

this one also

>Born Scientologist.

Holy fucking cucking hell. Australia's the new Canada. You motherfuckers took the wrong pill and now are treating Muslims like a bona fide race, giving credence to the idea that Islamophobia = Racism. Australia fucked up bad. I don't even think Trudeau would go this far and he's friends with the Muslim Brotherhood.

That's more like it.

No, Allah sometimes chooses people not to be born muslim. What's the purpose? Nobody knows, but that certainly happens. Because if he wanted them to be muslims he'd made them that way.

>something I notice about the majority of liberals is they put up a mental barrier and avoid shit like this because it goes against their perfect world everything is rainbows and sunshine view.

Naw brah, got it all wrong. Liberals hate mudslides too. You're just a retard who lacks any sort of ability to get your own head outta your ass

OR A CEO

AAAUGGH! IGNORANT! ISLAM IS A RACE! YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T LIKE ISLAM! IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE OFFICIAL STATE NARRATIVE THEN YOU'LL BE BRANDED A RACIST HATE-MONGER.

This is what our governments actually expect us believe. It's stupid, but so are most of the electorate and they'll go along with it like sheep. The politicians know this.

>>
You've got my interest

>No, Allah sometimes chooses people not to be born muslim.

I don't know if you're being facetious or not, but I'm reading the Quran (about 40% through) and it says again and again that you're right: God deliberately creates huge numbers of people to be non-believers. The Quran says that Allah covers people's ears and eyes (metaphorically) so that no matter what solid evidence is provided, they will be incapable of converting to Islam. And so they will go to hell through no fault of their own. And cause constant tension within Muslim communities.

Why does God do this? The Quran never once says.

>This is what muslims actually believe

This is just one charity, but people are stupid.

Tweet some of the pictures i made back to them with their own hashtag #BornJustLikeYou so that they pull down the campaign.

Pls. someone tweet this as reply.

I wasn't being facetious, no.

I've heard this from an Imam, in a YT video, explaining why muslims shouldn't bother converting non-muslims nor befriend them. It's because Allah wanted them that way. He said that he wanted those particular people to be tormented but didn't specify why.

I only make one of these for christian so Lefists realize people are not born religion.

Can't you just imitate that one Australian prime minister and fuck off into the ocean?

I know I am

Born Nazi

turk post worst post

Good for you.
We Australian's don't want you here.
Born Muslim? Then stay in a fucking Muslim country you whore.
I hate this new age faggy hippy shit where you're supposed to automatically love everyone and want everyone to come immigrate up your fucking asshole.
Oi, thats some retarded shit. Fuck off Muslims.

do jason bourne lol

Guys they probably just mean they'll be killed if they leave. Don't be racists

But he is actually right, it is in the quran, this is what mudslims believes.
This is why they hate us, because we left the faith, so we deserve death.

These are brilliant keep them up

why are your retards fat?

>Nobody knows,
I know. muslims become muslims because their parents are muslim. Which is the same reason for every religion. There are large clusters, not a mix, of people that believe one thing because people pass their beliefs to each other

that's actually how these shitskins view their religion and injecting it into the mainstream is just another subversion attempt by anti-western mudslimes

>Islam is a choice.

>this is what muslims actually believe
not even kidding

Wow she's a qt

i remember your cute black girl account lol

HOL UP
SO YOU IS SAYIN
I WAS BORN IN 1983
AND IS A MUSLIM?