Maradona tells Pele Messi has no personality

>Maradona tells Pele Messi has no personality
The amount of salty messi fans in the commentary section of this video is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=llktgY7ppBI

could say the same thing about beckham
plenty of style looks etc but no substance

Pele asked if Maradona knows him and Maradona said "yes, he is a good player but he has no personality".

bit harsh saying that about someone with aspergers

AAAAAHHHHHH RIO
wtf lol

Lionel is very obviously an introvert, and it's diffuclt for us to outwardly express our inward character.

>giving credit to Maradona's opinion
LMAO

It's not like we didn't figure that out. Hes still better than donaldo tbqh.

In spanish and portuguese, personality has other meaning. Say that someone has no personality doesn't mean that person is boring. It basically means that person can't stand pressure, and chicken out in important moments.

He is just a borderline retard. The kind of person that, If were not for being gifted with an all time talent, would live all his life in his parents house in Rosario, wouldnt talk with anyone and occasionaly would pee himself in an attempt to discover how his body works

>2 old boomercucks living off of he said she said legacys
What sourpusses

They're footballers not actors
The fact so many casuals and idiots care about their personality is the reason why players like ronaldo post so much garbage on social media and the idiots who eat it up

Maradona also says he isn't a good leader.

Well that's nothing new, but confirmed by the GOAT. Messifags BTFO

Also
>AAAAAAAH RIO

Like ronaldo at the euros being a camera whore on the sideline and "winning" the final for them?
Maradona is happy Messi hasn't won a world cup because it means people can still talk about him
Maradona still talks to his old teammates as subordinates and refers to himself as their king, he's a narcissist not a leader
Pele is just as bad with the putting down others to delude himself into thinking he's the best, except he's not a junkie like maradona

>autist virgin on the internet trying to call a father of two autistic

whatever makes you feel good about your crippling mediocrity pedro

>being a father is an accomplishment
just kys my dear

It's am accomplishment you'll never reach
How does it feel knowing you'll never have a family of your own?

lol he'll never even get his dick wet

but messi is the autist

lmao, leave it to a frustrated spic to think down to earth is equivalent to autism

Ive unironically pushed for an abortion this month lol about being difficult Projectin much? Oh and Messi is not autistic just incredibly stupid

translation: messi knows how to behave

he's neither, just doesn't care to publicly act like a macho faggot

again, if it makes you feel good to say someone waaaaaay more successful than you is actually incredibly stupid, do what you want lol, maybe it'll make the fake abortion go well

You can say that about most players today.

i mean, idk how anyone can claim the opposite

>swarthy Spaniard thinks anyone is impressed about his premature ejaculation into some chubby Tinder slampig who he probably snapchats 40 times a day
"lo-look how cool guys, Michelle my Tinder match is going to kill my unborn offspring"

What an empty, I almost feel sorry for you
Almost

Why is he too stupid to learn basic English?

well said burger

kek true

>and occasionaly would pee himself in an attempt to discover how his body works
Where did you hear this line? Did you come up with it yourself? Fair warning, I'm stealing it
>t. TV writer

This.

maradona is jealous af.

Kek what a salty little man. Who cares if he has a "personnality" or if he's ugly. That's not his job and not why people like him.

Nah he's on the spectrum definitely. I would say he has aspergers.

This.
It would be a good idea for sportsmen to stick to sports, actors to stick to movies and Gary Lineker to stick to shagging crisps. No one wants to know your political opinions. No one cares.

>us
hahahahah stop just being a poof

btfo by the goat

ITT: messi fans mad af. messi fans manage to be more insecure than ronaldo is LMAO