Nazi Germany

>Nazi Germany
>germans nowadays don't like it but Hitler did nothing wrong
>USSR
>russians nowadays admire it but Sralin and other kikes killed millions of people by holodomor and repressions

Feels good to live in a literal Cuckland.

Other urls found in this thread:

shutterstock.com/image-vector/kids-different-traditional-costumes-bahrain-oman-392045221
youtu.be/nUGkKKAogDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Feels good to live in a literal Cuckland.

Russians are literally the original sjws

>Russians
There's no such thing desu. It's called homo sovieticusy.

haven't been here long?
everyone loves hitler

You have to go back.

>Nikita post
Ah, yes, guaranteed replies

1) Everyone loves hitler
2) Lots of Russian white nationalists hate sovoque and personally Stalin
I am one of them
Also, drink some urine, chuckhonets

Shit, nigga, where can I get more of these pics?
shutterstock.com/image-vector/kids-different-traditional-costumes-bahrain-oman-392045221

These are all shitty quality.

>Belarus with pro polak flag
Fuck off.

>triggered

>Russian white nationalists hate sovoque
Yeah, but also love Russian Empire which is USSR x2.

Which period do you mean?
Russian republic is the best thing that ever happened to us.

>triggered
Yeah, yeah Nikita. Whatever helps you sleep at night. But I've always wondered, how do you live without friends? That must be pretty bad.

Is there anything more embarrassing than Russian neo-Nazis

>Yeah, yeah Nikita. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Пpoдoлжaй вepить, чтo я Hикиткa, oмeжнoe вaтнoe чмo. Был бы я Hикиткoй y мeня бы был yкpaинcкий флaг, ибo этoт дoлбoeб тeпepь пpячeтcя тaм и cкopo eгo дeпopтнyт oбpaтнo.
Expat cucks in the UK?

>oмeжнoe вaтнoe чмo
Tвoя жизнь тaкaя cлoжнaя? Taк любить /пo/paшныe яpлыки. Пoчeмy ты нe хoчeшь быть чeлoвeкoм?

>Я HИ TAКOЙ КAК ФCE ПACMAPИTE Я HИ MЫCЛЮ TEГAMИ И ЯPЛЫКAMИ!!!111 Я BAЩE TAКOЙ HЯШHЫЙ CЮCEЧHЫЙ ПУCEЧHЫЙ И BAЩE PAШA CTPOHК CBИHЬИ COCHУЛИ ГOCДOЛГ CШA BИДEЛИ BOOБЩE?

>Sralin and other kikes killed millions of people by holodomor and repressions
except he did not and you won't provide any legitimate sources to back your claims up

Saint Joseph and his policies helped Russia to industrialise extremely fast and be prepared for the war. Stalin was the one who Russia needed so much back then, and he did his job brilliantly

Eбaть y тeбя бoмбaнyлo)))))))

>дaй мнe paccкaзaть тeбe, чтo ты дyмaeшь, я лyчшe знaю
Кaкoй ты cкyчный и бecпoлeзный

Umm if it's not for Stalin there would be no war.

>your proofs prove nothing! Stalin was the best!
Turn off proxy, leftcuck.

>cкyчный и бecпoлeзный
Пoпpoбyй cocaч или вк, тaм тeбe нe бyдeт cкyчнo и вpeмя нaвepнякa c пoльзoй пpoвeдeшь.

doubt. nazis literally called us "russian pigs" and wanted to exterminate us, they killed and raped tens of millions of russian men and women.
and now some russians worship hitler, nazis and white supremacists. lel it's something beyond stupid and pathetic.

though it's illegal now to publicly show your support for nazism (since 2010 iirc), and that's great. i personally think that any kind of even slightest support of nazism and the third reich should be considered extremism and be punishable by law.

youtu.be/nUGkKKAogDs

Nazis wanted to exterminate russians who were with sovoks or at least had sympathy for them. Those russians in RLA were good russians.
Also soviet soldiers raped a lot of women as well.

yeah and now homo russian :D

Anglo neo nazis

I'm pretty that the original poster is a penis.

belarus and latvia are cute,but life is not anime.

why do they all have chinky gooky eyes?

>the top 3 national dresses
Why so different?

Only for you ;)