Father John Misty basically shit on the whole music industry, political structures of the us, people in general...

Father John Misty basically shit on the whole music industry, political structures of the us, people in general, societies values, i can go on. I'm getting a bit wet desu

pitchfork.com/news/father-john-misty-on-grammy-win-fuck-society/

big deal most of us shit on those things all the time

>Best Recording Package

i bet he smells badly

haha this guy is wicked and nihilistic just like me that's fucking epic

I really hate this faggot's pretentious pseud lyrics.

my point exactly. The hate I feel towards popular culture got a small constellation knowing this guy is red-pilling people on a day to day basis. Only he isn't doing it within my autism-filled echo chamber, he's doing it in the real world where the people we talk about can actually hear it.

thinking hurts doesn't it

never post here again Josh

His words aren't intellectually stimulating. The only thoughts listening to his music creates are ones of drowning his leftist faggot ass in a river.

>call an artist's lyrics pretentious as shit
>"well, uh, you're just too dumb to understand them and you're jealous of him!!!!!"
nice argument

What's this FlatEarth.com site he was pimping? It's oflfline right now, probably because of that article. Is it "the earth is flat" propaganda, or flat as in a communist utopia flat?

Whenever I hear a person say "fuck _________", to mean "I don't approve of this, so I aggressively disregard it", I get annoyed. It always sounds dumb and edgy to me. The feeling it might have expressed gets completely drowned out by how cliche the term "fuck ______" is. It makes me wonder if the speaker really had anything significant to say when they can only express it through an over used and powerless phrase. It really upsets me

Fuck faggot ass Pitchfork selling these snakeoil blackpills. If a nigga was real, you wouldn't even know his name.

The word lost its power after it was used so much in 70s movies. Before that it might have been shocking, but now nobody cares.

>Fuck society, man
>t. soybeard

if u think that charlatan is saying anything deep or meaningful then u must be too young to post here

Of course that's a bad argument. I'm not trying to argue with him. He's a fucking retard. Would you argue with a downy?

Edgy and cringey

He was making a joke there. Unironically ironically

much like his last album, this is cynic atheist youtuber-tier, how embarrassing

now watch some nu-male fanboy of his say "you just don't get it, he's PRETENDING to be a pretentious douche"

Let me know when you record a million-selling album.

Doesnt this guy do lsd everyday

Ah, well, it fell flat (rimshot)

probably, he seems like a joe rogan and duncan trussel type pseud

>I don't need an argument
>guy who disagrees with me is retarded
Yeah, great, ok, sure, nice one slugger.

This guy is fucking Reddit as all fuck

Also never says anything actually edgy, also a YAASSS KANEY AND BEYONCE ARE GODSS XDDD

I hope he dies

Preaching from your corner about its virtues while having no broader understanding of what drives your opponents to hold their beliefs makes you a pseud. His lyrics sound like he has assumed he is the smartest person in the room at all times despite having no perspective. He's just huffing his own farts.

how is this article-worthy. just a brief fjm troll-rant. nothing new. silly p4k. go back to ur kendrick idolatry.

>I hope he dies

He looks like he does a lot of heroin. So there's always hope he'll OD soon.

>only allots value to those who say 'edgy things'.

>contextually ignore that FJM is praised and valued by the media for saying 'edgy' things to try to contradict someone

this guy's music is so obnoxious, i don't get why he's put on such a pedestal by the pitchfork worshipping crowd. He's made out to be this kind of hipster messiah, and the guy's music is boring as fuck...

i dont think that was the implication of that post but ok

I've met actual nu-males and tumblr type hipster girls that also think he's a massive douche after going to see him live. So who actually likes this guy?

>criticism 1
'this guy is reddit as all fuck'
>criticism 2
'also never says anything actually edgy'
>criticism 3
-likes kanye/beyonce

please enlighten me on the implications of this post user. my autism is obviously barring me from reading basic implications of text.

you can be non-edgy and be entertaining/tolerable
you can be non-edgy and be annoying
you can be edgy and be entertaining/tolerable
you can be edgy and be annoying

>"I wanna say that this government is a criminal organization. Um, uh uh uh uh, FlatEarth.com, please go check that out. And, you know, when I was growing up everyone told me, you know—whether it’s like Mommy, Daddy, the church, schoolteachers, whoever—you know, everybody was always saying that, like, it’s what’s on the inside that matters, you know, and I think that this is really evidence of the fact that it’s what’s outside that matters."

Literal brainlet.

reddit "intellectuals"

He's an "edgy, post-modern deconstruction of 70s soft rock" music.

There's an article below this one about Lorde cancelling an israeli tour. Way better read imo.

>I'm Lorde Lordey Lorde Lorde
No thanks, I'll listen to real music not some bearded tranny

I always open threads about FJM because I love how butthurt Sup Forums is about his existance, it's just so amazing

Fuck you, asshole

Yeah, maybe, but I still don't enjoy listening to his music.

What's an album and what is this 'sell' that you speak of?