They kicked out Russian from Olympic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjPHGAIPbwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hGgpH7DJU84
youtube.com/watch?v=jO1YXPwdLEI
youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0
youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM
cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-bromance/
pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
youtube.com/watch?v=DJxpncKswEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will get another nuke or two. Check em...

Should have let Ukraine join the EU

Fucking commies
It's your fault Adi isn't around anymore

I agree.

I love the Russians
USA-Russia alliance will be glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=pjPHGAIPbwo

We don't.

Our governments do.

Creating an artificial enemy distracts from the real enemy

Olympics was justified

Why

Because Russia is a cheating oligarchy that doesn't respect international agreements and borders?

there can't be alliance between USA and Russia. Russia will always protect whoever the USA attacks, that just how it is.

Russians are good people and have seen a lot of wars and shit.

Plus their women have great legs.

The great game

Open and rational discussion?

>77777777

their elevators are always broken, they're forced to use the stairs all the time. maybe it's the govt's tactic to make the people easier to survive the war.

Because the Whitehouse said so.

Fuck elevators and those electronic stairs.

Keep telling yourself that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGgpH7DJU84

North America loves Ruskis.

>Russiaboos and putincuks going on about creating an artificial enemy distracts from the real enemy

strong irony

we were bros in the 19th century, don''t see why we can't be bros now

We love you senpai dont listen to these kikes.

What's not to hate tbqh?

you shouldn't. that's the rule, two most powerful entities can't be together. when the one is being unfair to the world, the other one fixes it. when the one is oppressing the weak, the other one protects the weak.

We will breed your women and there is nothing you can do.

If you lived next to ruskies you'd quickly realize they are pretty shit. They are our Mexicans except they actually spread more aids and drugs.

Russians unironically hate you.

To undo this you'll first need to remove their entire government, including your beloved "based" Putin, and then control their media for at least 30 years.

No they really don't...

i dont think this is true

i feel more like they distrust americans instead of hate

Russia is.....nice
youtube.com/watch?v=jO1YXPwdLEI

I will breed 1 russian women and 1 polish women to spread my superior anglo genes.

we're not western. we don't sit around whining. we stab you with bamboos.

(((Europeans)))

No one really ever likes a strong Russia.

Then leave my country. Do you know how many polish women are in my grasp?

i'm not polish, you blind illiterate alcoholic.

Then change your fucking flag you filthy nipper.

This is a shill/bot/faggot whatever.
Of all people a Jap would understand this.
Do you have a stance on the contested islands? Do you know that Russia and Japan are still technically in a state of war?
Of course you don't, you're not even human, much less Japanese.

>superior
>anglo

pick one eternal anglo üntermenschen

It is not hate, it is constant state of being vigilant and cautious.

Give me An-94 I will give you Japan.

All nippopotamuses on Sup Forums are VPNs or weebchange students.

mmm, no we do not. Some - maybe, but you have lunatics of your own, don't you?

Most of the population either okay with US or displeased with how US is trying to govern all of the globe one way or the other.

Why listen to cucks?

We got you!

So I guess you don't care about the Kuril Islands or Sakhalin? Dislike Russia more due to their double standards. Yeah, Crimea and Eastern Ukraine is probably Russia territory. But Poland, Germany, Finland, Japan, and a whole bunch of other nations need to get back their 'rightful' territory as well.

A missile defence shield undermines deterrence based on MAD, which is what has kept the peace in Europe for the past 6 decades

I'm no fan of Russia or Putin the Kleptocrat, but I can understand their grievance over the missile shield

it's big recession and the western jew is craving for developing markets or what's left of them, like a krokodil addict desperate for a fix. with the weaker countries like brazil you can just tell their president she's no longer the president, but the big vlad of moscow is firm on keeping the ex-soviet countries under russian control and keeping russia for his friends and himself, and he got nukes. so that's why they've doubled down on the propaganda recently.

Erm, except the so called ""defence shield" also means that Russia can't strike back, which *is* a threat.

Also - there is no such thing as "defence only" weapons.

russia fuck eesti

youtube.com/watch?v=yCCWB5z1uG0

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM

Our superfaggot traitor Patriarch kicked Russia out of the Pan-Orthodox Synod too.
Fuck that gay earth, all Bartholomew is good at, is sucking the Pope's cock.

Rightful since when? All those territories belonged to different countries at different times.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want the memes to become real

I kind of agree.
We should make contest about it, one who drinks most wins Wilno
We drink some western beer to be neutral about it.

Have you ever seen a Russian? They're disgusting. They have four yellowed piano-key teeth to a family, the language is a repulsive mess that can only be compared to Tolkien's orcish in overall character and the people are absolutely base and without a shred of morality in them. Their greatest joy in life is to be able to put their foot on the neck of some fellow shit-muncher because only mistreating people makes the Russian believe he has made it in life. He's the one taking a giant dump on everyone else. That's the Russian dream.

Putin and Trump are best friends
If Trump becomes President, Brexit goes through and Farage becomes PM, we could have the Glorious USA-Commonwealth-Russia Dream Team Alliance

Bit rude m80

>Putin and Trump are best friends
AAHAHHAAHHA

>Why do europeans hate Russia so much???
The Russians are the undisputed masters of the long game. Search up Turniry Teney

Hell, this will be the longest Olympics ever :D

Lol. Of course Pedro thinks he knows Trump.

cnn.com/2015/12/18/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-bromance/

>cnn
>graffiti made in a baltic fag country

Watch the video before you try to know what's going on in the USA.

You realize what you are suggesting has been tried with Yeltsin. It completely backfired on you.

Still salty i see

Because Polan said you so! Come on...

Russian commies took a huge part in the cuckening of US in the 60ties, they were the ones pushing all the pro-nigger agenda, russian commies popularized the term "racism", nowadays the officially richest people in russia are kikes. WW2 revisionism is a crime, they still glorify Lenin and Stalin.
Fuck Russia, those mongoloid subhuman deserve death.

Annexed Crimea and fucked shit up in east Ukraine.

All Russians in America do is stand on the sidewalks drunk smoking cigarettes no matter what time of night it is. They're all on foodstamps yet they wear fur coats and drive around in Mercedes and F250s with Soviet decals on the rear windshield.

Are Russian expats notoriously bad or are all Russian like this?

pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/

Every nation have bad neighborhoods. At least that dude dong sports

because they don't want to be our bitch

many liberal Americans hate Russia because Russia is anti-faggotry. a lot of conservatives on the other hand quite respect Russia.

Conservatives are largely gun totting insecure faggot red necks who still believe in the American dream and hate commies.

we gave you a hundred or so, what did you do to them?

I didn't get one...

youtube.com/watch?v=DJxpncKswEg

Literally my fav gun.

Because Russians are liars and paranoid.

Hey russiabros, I'm trying to report this faggot cuck

care to help me out with the official Russian government website for contacting police?

Wew, what a banch of pigs. Go Estonian guy!

>Why do europeans hate Russia so much???
Wondeirng why...

ISIS is irrelevant to US security for the most part.

So, the Reptilian overlords need a new enemy of the people - one that could harm them ALL.
First it was Saddam with muh WMDs, now it's Russia again.

Yeah it's cool concept. Too bad it's so impractical, like many others cool concepts.

Kinda this

Communism indoctrinated many of generations to hate Capitalist US

He's asking for european opinion, not ukranian.

Our olfactorily developped overlords do not like Russia very much.
Nothing personnel kiddo, a slave gotta do what a slave gotta do.

He is either proxy shill, in which case police won't do shit, or if he is Russian i'm pretty sure he is already carefully watched upon by the "right people". Don't bother.

Was that even archived?

>Russia
> out of G8.
> kicked out of Olympics

Do you even know why?

And, in both cases, it was much more international than "just Europe." Especially the Olympics (and all international sports, by the way ... the Olympics was collateral damage to the international competition ban).

Are you really smart enough to find the Internet all by yourself? Or is your mommy typing this shit up for you as some sort of weird social experiment?

Because "European" means "communist faggot" since the French revolution

And the Russians ain't faggots, they are no longer commies, either.

It's the same reason jews hate White people - the morally and spiritually deficient will always hate their betters.

>Because Russia is a cheating oligarchy that doesn't respect international agreements and borders?

self-awareness: 0

>latvia
>talking uther boloks about ruski
EVERYTIME.

All the Russians I met here are putin lovers and all they say is basically he dindu nothin putin hero!
All they can do is drink until they rage and destroy shit or play free2play/free games and shit up every community

>a lot of conservatives on the other hand quite respect Russia

No.

Most conservatives hate Russia more than liberals do. By a very wide margin.

Russia is little more than a vodka-soaked, nuclear-armed organized crime gang at this point. A large one that likes murdering people as part of it's "business plan." There is no "cooperating" with or "admiration" for that shit. It's a cancer that needs to be cauterized from humanity.

Kokol pls eat your propaganda and go shot kids or something. Good for the business, my business.

Do you guys like Trump?