What are some good films about being rejected by girls Sup Forums?

What are some good films about being rejected by girls Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrK1f4TsQfM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQ4ppiPUrY
youtube.com/watch?v=0O8m0mMDpHw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9CANxn1kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my memoirs on tape

cctv footage of me

just go out into the world user, its more immersive than just watching somebody get rejected

500 datos of cunt

Well, there was that Jack Black movie with Gwyneth Paltrow but it wasn't funny. Imagine if Sup Forums saw fat or ugly chicks like that.

I got rejected out in the world yesterday

what happened?

Friendzoned after a date

how the fuck can you get friendzoned on a date? The fact that you got her to go on a date means that she'd fuck you

did you tell her you watch anime or reveal your power level or some shit?

No she said she was also considering another guy and was trying to meet new people

what a wee slut, she wasn't fucking worth it mate, you dodged a bullet there

If a chick I was trying to date told me she was seeing other guys I'd tell her to fuck right off, she's obviously a narcassist

Tell her to fuck off, you should had told her 'good luck' and stop caring about her after that.

Thanks bros

de nada, pick your women better next time user

Fucking hell.. so what if she was scoping out opportunities? Presumably OP doesn't have "THE ONE" tattooed over his fucking forehead. It's not like she was cheating on him.

Grow up and grow a spine, fucking kids.

go fuck yourself you white knight prick, fucking cuck

it's one thing to be playing the field but to go on a date with someone and then reject them and tell them you have better options just makes you a cunt

but you'd probably just ask if you could fucking jack off to them

>implying I'm a man

Did you just assume my gender you shitlord

me irl

are you in high school or something?

of course girls might be seeing other people unless you decide that you're going to be exclusive. you don't ask somebody out on a date and then automatically they're your girlfriend.

>Implying I implied your gender

>went on a date with a literal 9/10 3 days ago
>it surprisingly went well
>she's coming over today to watch 50/50 and drink some wine

pls r8 my second d8

why are you watching a movie about a dude with cancer on a second date?

are you trying to fucking ruin things? please tell me she suggested it.

did you just turn 18? why are you asking everyone how old they are you pedo cunt

and no shit but you don't tell the person you're on a date with that they're inferior to the other guys you're wanting to fuck either you just tell them that you're not compatible or some shit

i'm asking you how old you are because you seem to have an idea of dating and relationships that people would expect a teenager or a child to have.

she's wanting the D, give her one from me

I actually am not that mad though. I just wish I knew why I don't have good luck with women. I have a great job, advanced degree, am athletic (played college ball), tall (6'3''), good teeth, etc

Maybe it's because I am black, but I hate to think so

People who have never met a girl "The Thread"

I bet I've had longer relationships and fucked more girls than you have you fucking autist

I know how not to be walked over and when someone's being a passive aggressive cunt to me

you probably just sit there and nod with a grin while the girls you date tell you how huge their ex's dicks were

>When even that doggo has more Good Boy Points than you

>Friendzoned a landwhale last year
>Get friendzoned by a 7/10 like me this year

POTTERY

I am not fat with 2 kids though like she was

2/10 made me smile slightly

Any good films about dickpunching? I'm asking for my dad.

yeah you're obviously a 15 year old on winter break right now. it's ok bro. good luck with high school.

we were texting one night and she said she was marathoning some joseph gordon levitt movies, and I asked her if shes seen 50/50 and she hadn't, so here we are. We were also talking about wine, so I bought a nice bottle of wine from the restaurant I work at.

>6'3"
>tall
You're king of manlets, that isn't tall.

hmm well off the top of my head "dickpunching for the elderly" is a good watch

good luck with the cuckoldery :^)

>calling your friends creepy
truly these women are the eptiomy of attention seeking narcassists

you might want to pick literally any other JGL movie besides the one about the dude with cancer honestly. she's not going to want to suck your dick after watching JGL get cancer.

>this thread

Swiss Army Man will hit you right in the feels, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrK1f4TsQfM

>great job
>advanced degree
>black
nice bait

Taller than the majority.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQ4ppiPUrY

anything 6'4 or above is lanklet territory.. 6'3" is literally the perfect height.

I have a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering and a bachelors in Sound Production

Did you steal them?

kek no

>tfw you hate online dating but feel like it's all you have left

eh, he lives in the end. Its a happy movie

It's true though. Maybe its because I am a Carlton

I'll ask you out next time if I don't freeze up a lil bit.

I literally hate this feel more than tfwnogf

>online dating

JUST stop

What is the best online dating site for actually meeting good women and not sluts?

>Watching 50/50
Jesus Christ dude if this is the taste you have for films then I don't even wanna know your taste for women. She's probably a 2/10 desu

How many times have you been rejected by girls bros?

I am batting like .085

Oh look, another whore!

probably like 50/50 but I've also rejected a few girls too

>the dogs face
YOU JUST KNOW

Wow bro you're either superchad or going after gutter trash

I was ghosted once
Sort of never bothered after that

nah I just go for girls that I think I can get

or I've been out of my mind on blow which does wonders for your game

and by 50/50 i mean a 0.5 ratio not 100 girls

eeeeh dude its kind of normal to go on a date, see its not working and not meeting after, as you said, rejected. Its tasteless to tell you are just scoping opportunities but at least it was straightforward. You gotta get your shit together unless you want to have mental breakdowns constantly

What do you mean?

>you think being rejected at the genetic level and thus denied your primary biological will is bad, imagine the opposite of that!

You people have a seriously warped view of sex and relationships. It's not a competition. You are just trying to find someone with who you both enjoy each other's company. Just keep looking. And don't think in terms of "cuck" and "alpha". It's not how the real world works.

I learned the trick: you can't get rejected if you never ask!

You are an insufferable piece of shit. Spew your self-help nonsense at the 75 IQs who swallow it.

kek I've been told I am "too nice" by 80% of girls that I have talked to and never have had a gf at 26

I have female friends that always say they dont understand how I dont have a gf

>female friends
fuck off normie

I never debated that what I said is that the girl is a cunt for the way she treated user. And if you don't think so then you're an idiot.

I've had the odd dates with girls that weren't really into me but they ranged from just not going on a second one to just having a one of fuck

none of them have told me that I don't compare to the other 5 guys she's seeing

Sure you can. It's happened to me.

>You people have a seriously warped view of sex and relationships. It's not a competition.
literally the comment that kicked off this shit was an user who got told he'd come second place to another dude

It's hard not to have female friends if you work or go to school

>tfw drive away all female friends because you try to fuck them
>tfw you actually get lucky and manage to fuck them

it's a viscous cycle

My Life (2016) by Me

Great little kino

>I have female friends that always say they dont understand how I dont have a gf

I know that pain. I'm a pitiful human though, I've got plenty of male friends but I barely have any contact with females.

I have never been on a date

I don't even know how they happen

I hear it reviewed badly and is a bit contrived.

That's how imagine all those THICC memers.

They are just saying that as it's easier than saying you are ugly.

But I get called handsome all the time

500 days of summer

Again, it's easier than being honest.

>tfw you have people sucking your dick about your appearance all the time
>the moment they get to meet you they realise tht you are autistic and lose their interest

I guess this is me

I've been treated like shit my whole life so I don't know how to react to anything else

youtube.com/watch?v=0O8m0mMDpHw

Spoken like a true cuckold

For real bros she says she wants to be friends and all that bullshit but I feel like I should still talk to her but be straight up about how I am not gonna be some simp with a shoulder to cry on

Am I doing it right?

Spiderman

yeah but its still not competition where you have to actively fight and manipulate unless you are sociopath who enjoys that too much. You can't just "compete" your genes to be favourable to someone. They either click together or not and spontanous love is nothing but genetics. You just gotta be yourself and find a female who clicks with you

yes.
Advanced level is giving her the shoulder to cry on but meeting other girls through her friendcircle.

Well my plan B was to ask her to hook me up with her friends but I thought that would be too groveling

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9CANxn1kM

fuck bitches

You have good instincts user. Just wait until there is a hyped up movie coming out, ask if she wants to gather up some friends and see it.
Try to be at your least autistic before the movie, then maybe ask if they feel like going to a bar or something.

Thanks my guy