Fast forward rebels season 10

>fast forward rebels season 10.
>thrawn stands naked in his quarters, with his cool new purple mohawk haircut due to the incident in season 9's finale.
>imperial officer runs in, super stressed out
>"Sir! We are under attack by the Ghost! We've almost lost our entire fleet, sixty legions of stormtroopers and fifty AT-ATs! What should we do, we're incapable of doing the most simplest of tactics, and we're Imperial officers!"
>thrawn mumbles something inaudible and points at the nearest auto-defense console then does some jittery movements due to bad animation.
>the Imperial officer looks confused and approches the console and activates it.
>aims.
>target locked
>maximum firepower
>but before he opens fire the Grand Admiral shoots him in the back and says..
>"They've earned their victory today, let them go."

Strategy without "flaw", I cannot believe that people give this show praise when it dips its plot armor balls in your face, every episode. Thrawn is fucking autistic.

>shill mouseshit all day for > min wage

sad

You're literally complaining about something that hasn't and will probably never happen. How autistic are you?

Check it out! OP finally snapped!

>OP is shitting on the show
>Shill
wot

He doesn't know he's up against plot armor. Letting some bandit ship get away is worth the information and he has shown that he can bait larger rebel forces thanks to it.

All he needs is getting the new tie fighters up and running and pull some stunt. But seeing it's a children's cartoon he won't succeed even slightly.

I don't have to read a post to know it is shit.

Pretty sure he'll kill Sato.

Season 2 finale proves they're willing to go far

>You're literally complaining about something that hasn't and will probably never happen.
>How autistic are you?

this show is getting into a format for its more interesting episodes.
start of episode: rebels plan some rebels stuff
middle of episode: rebels perfom said rebels stuff
end of episode: thrawn arrives, is able to annihilate the rebels, doesnt.

rinse and repeat till season ends and someone gets a new haircut.

>How autistic are you?

Rebels is garbage. I couldn't even make it past season 1.

Fuck you OP rebels is good.

Did that really happen

Stop watching children cartoon and complaining its childish and stupid

STOP WATCHING SHIT AND WONDERING WHY ITS SHIT IDIOT NIGGER

Why is it necessary for him to be naked? Are you gay or something?

Yes, and its kino. Unlike the shitquels.

>people defend this show

kek

you forgot to add
>"Sir! We are under attack by the Ghost! We've almost lost our entire fleet, sixty legions of stormtroopers and fifty AT-ATs! What should we do, we're incapable of doing the most simplest of tactics, and we're Imperial officers!"
>egg salade all is going according to plan

why did not maul use his banki?

>be Imperial officer
>report to Thrawn for orders
>he mumbles something inaudible
>you can't ask him to repeat louder without looking like a fool and risking Thrawn's wrath
>too risky to just guess what he wanted to do

In this situation is the only winning move to join the rebels?

Who's this blue faggot? and why is he so hyped by autistic manchildren and nu-males?

>Multicannon firing!!

kek

would explain a lot about things desu

i like the show but OP made me lol

also dubs

A character from some EU books that was pretty much the only competent and intelligent Imperial officer. He fucked up everyone till he suddenly became a retard and allowed some dudes he knew were going to betray him to stay near him, which got him shot.
Disney is trying to pander to EUfags by making canon but unfortunately they can't into competent villains and this is a children cartoon so everything he does is show up after the Rebels win and fuck the Empire and say "Just as planned".

pure kino

toilet paper bounty hunter

What the fuck is the point of even having big ships if a fighter can one shot them?

Wicket W Warrick