Literally who can stop us now?

Literally who can stop us now?

The east is ours

Any decent team.

The Cavs and the Wizards and maybe also the Raptors

>Wizards
Lmao
Wow I didn't know monkeys could talk wow everyone look at this disgusting subhuman talking monkey hue hue br 7-1

Calm your tits, Cletus. I know it's hard to talk to an actual human being that doesn't inbreed, but lay down the autistic fits and then maybe you can communicate yourself in a more discernible manner.

Has Kyrie ever played a full season without injury?

When is this racist logo going to be changed?

Autism

Any west team

Has IT played a full game after his hip injury?

ebin maymay the warriors are the only half decent team you tard

>third best Cavs player
Golden State on suicide watch.

Kyrie is better than Lebum

hi skip

>Le draw le flopping foul fuccboi man

>Warriors
>Thunder
>Spurs
>Rockets

Any of these teams would reach the eastern conference finals.

famine

Timberwolves, Warriors

>Timberwolves
Holy shit end your neck

>he fell for the timberwolves meme

Ok time to delete your thread OP

The West

Literally any Western Conference playoff team

>us
Which part of Celtics you from lad?

who was last place in the west last year? i bet they could.

LeBron James

I'm sorry, I don't respond to muslims from sweden. You can either just delete your post now or leave it up but I won't tell you again, this is just a warning.

>Le unstoppable meme team
Remember that time when the Warriors were unstoppable after winning 73 games in a season?
Remember when the 2010-2011 Heat were unstoppable with the Heatles?
Remember how even the Lakers weren't going to stop the 2001-2002 Kings?
The more "Unstoppable" a team is, the more they will be stopped

>coach is believed to be god but is really an exposed meme just like buttovich
>5 man unit def/off balance is fucked up and old blueprints won't work
>5 man unit tempo harmony is fucked up since new star players
>giant rotation with too many players in limbo of "if i'm not playing why the fuck am i here?" situation
>let's hope kyri is really into assisting, let's hope 3pt and TO improvement will be enough because...
>FT problem is not solved and might be worse; REB problem is not solved; stealing, blocking and team defence are dead and burried
>all these problems make team 1 injury away from becoming mediocre soft pile of shit that will get assraped by #10 of BESTERN conference @ DEN
>hey but at least east is shit no way we not gonna stomp them
>be in only division where everybody decided not to get worse while lebronsexual will get 2-3 free wins because of his div buddies selfdestructing
>bunch of shit tier tanking teams that can't wait to help lebron with any kind of roster issues while lepricons stuck with bloated rotation and assets that you can't use in winning midseason deals
Lack of balance is really problematic, because even though bet on tidy 3p potent offence with Kyrie as ISO option is right (especially to kill WAS/MIL/CHA in playoffs) once that gone or not working, they gonna have too many tough games. East is a bunch of flawed teams that are still stupid enough to learn from west to not be beat by passing game and prevent it to force isolation. Good balance beat them easily, that's why Spurs are winning 80% vs east during recent years. So if you are green, pray to leprigods that Kyrie's passing work and benchers have some sort of anticipation and teamwork.

tl;dr