O FUG IDS HABENING

They have a facebook page. Comments are not disabled yet. You know what to do.

NOTE: There are multiple facebook pages for coffee places called "Urban Bean". Make sure you get the one in Minnesota. It's impossible to miss; they have a post on there shitting on Donald Trump supporters.

See you guys in the breach.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvr.com/2016/06/13/trump-supporters-cook-out/
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/06/17/hell-no-cashier-refuses-to-serve-trump-backers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get in here, you faggots. Stop pretending like you have better shit to do.

in b4 discrimination lawsuit

Bump for street justice

why is this news?

In a free country you're allowed to discriminate against anyone you want.

we don't live in a free country yet

In future news, their sales drop 50%.

Then why do Christian bakeries have to bake fags' cakes?

>a coffee shop
>in Minnesota
Oh no. Whatever will we do? Except get coffee in a different store in a relevant state.

It's not a matter of if it's allowed, it's a matter of us shit-posting all over their timeline.

Duh.

I agree, but the left bankrupted two cake shops for not making a gay wedding cake and a few churches for saying no gay weddings can be hosted on the premises, so fuck these assholes.

just sue her shit up

Someone should smash the windows in all of their stores. The store owner should support that action, as that it stypical left-wing behaviour.

>Refuse to bake gay cake
>RAWR HOW DARE YOU DESCRIMINATE AGAINST GAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>refuse to take money from trump
>you go coffee shop! You can do whatever you want!

Nope, no problems here

It's not a matter of right or wrong. It's not a matter of the first amendment, or the rights of small businesses.

It's a matter of having an excuse to go HAM on some liberal retards. Never pass up that chance.

That's sacrilege, how were Christians forced to do that when homo sex is against the religion? That's the original cuck that starting all this cuckoldry

fucking MSP sits on the dragon dildo so hard.

lmao, you guys should see the kikebook comments on this post

Post your 1-star reviews:

No MAGA in the frappe

0/10 would deport

BUILD WALL

>Minnesota
>The state where Trump came in third behind fucking Rubio

I always thought he was dumb as hell to think it's in play.

I don't expect anything less anymore 2bh.
The amount of hypocricy in current year is just overwhelming. Its impossible to be mad at it all

bump

Screen caps ?
I don't have a kikebook

i'm fine with this the precedent it sets helps us make stores / water fountains / bathrooms great again.

Pretty smart, desu. Most Trump supporters aren't stupid enough to go to their shitty shop and pay $10 for 5c worth of coffee, so they don't lose any customers.

Conversely, all the leftist faggots will be like "zomg I luv this shop, let's go there to spend $10 on our cups of coffee before going to work and making coffee for others for $10/hour!"

> allowed to discriminate against anyone you want

Any business has the right to deny service. That problem is that that's almost always bad for business.

You have the right to discriminate against say gay people and everyone has the right to no use your business.

That being said, political ideology is just a retarded thing to discriminate against, and makes you look like a fat pussy that can't handle people who think differently then you.

To bad that if they want to keep there doors open they must adhere to policies that keep there business licenses

As in they cannot discriminate by race, gender, religion, or political affiliation

The media can spam all they want but they can't change business law.

>Republicans going to coffee shops
Darn, all those liberal hipsters there really got us!

Use the review option, we've just now got more 1-star reviews than 5-star. We can tank their rating tonight.

So are one of you faggots going to go in with a MAGA hat? Record the whole thing and if they decline explicitly because of the hat, sue on discrimination. Use the fag cakes as precedent to really piss them off.

#BOYCOTTCOOKOUT

>Trump supporters denied service at Cook Out
wtvr.com/2016/06/13/trump-supporters-cook-out/

They fired that retard though.

I would if I lived in Minnesota. But I don't, thankfully.

Lol its Somali and swedes capital in the usa more Somalians live in Minnesota than anywhere besides Canada let that sink in. Plus they can vote they even voted in there first Muslim over a kike back awhile ago. Fucking Sanders put him in his panel for the DNC convention.

Fuck these cucks

>what is reverse psychology
>do not "like" or "follow" us
>trying to tempt Trump supporters to do it out of spite

please don't be stupid Sup Forums

I have a tingling sensation that something magically memeworthy is going to happen to these people.

SUIT THE FUCK UP

Do they not know?

Seriously, fuck off back to plebbit and choke yourself straight to hell

Trump supporters not a protected group.

Just accuse the shop of being racially insensitive for using the word BEAN in their name.

...and what exactly do they mean by URBAN?

Remember faggots, try to make your rating reviews somewhat believable. I started to say that i found a severed penis in my coffee, but instead said that the staff was rude.

Source?

do you yanks who wear MAGA hats carry a gun?

Just keep going in ordering the cheapest thing on the menu then after you get it say
> I'm voting for Trump.

Just piss them off with how their "law" is untenable.

Once them get visibly pissed off.

Tell them they should build a wall round the place if they don't want you in there.

my contribution, fake account btw

It's not discrimination, shit poster. Who you vote for is not a protected class, like being a nigger. Businesses can do whatever they want toward unprotected classes. So...all you need to do is use your Australian tricks that you learned from Sup Forums and once you've ordered and paid for your coffee, just announce you voted for trump and stroll out of there with no fucks given. Who honestly gives a shit about this?

Only faggots use coffee shops.

I don't thank understand how business works
If you want to keep your doors open and register as a tax paying business you cannot discriminate by race, sex, religion, or political stance.

You can do so if your non profit.

It's simple don't discriminate keep your money
Discriminate lose your business idenitifcafuon number and possible your lease

This mom and pop coffin shop is in for a reality check real fast.

Mostly no. Somedays though, i just feel like strapping up whether I'm wearing the hat or not

It was on Fox a few days ago. It was the first I'd heard of it.

>Discriminating on the basis of political opinion is not discrimination
>Discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation though is the civil rights issue of our time

Absolutely disgusting.

Yes it is.
As a business who pays taxes you cannot discriminate by race, sex, religion, or political stance.

This has been used to bet fags cakes and Muslims guns

You do so and you can ether be non profit group or lose both your lease and operation license you agreed to the second you signed up as a tax paying business

I don't carry and wear my Trump shirt at the same time, just because I don't want to kill someone over a scuffle and obviously the shirt raises your chances of getting in a fight by like 6000%. I can fight though and I carry pepper spray also just for the extra advantage.

MINNESOTAFAG REPORTING IN
SEE YOU AT THE URBAN BEAN TOMORROW BROS

What you losers don't realize is that it's completely ok to discriminate against your bigotry towards women, LGBTQ+ people, muslims and other minorities
I understand why they wouldn't want someone who supports media clown like Trump

no

I carry two
gotta keep my hips in balance

I stopped reading the second d I heard a Sjw trigger word

Enjoy your warped reality as it implodes

Fintard, pls go. No one likes you.

GIVE THEM 1 STARS YA CUNTS

this was an excellent post Jae

They also bankrupted a bar because trannies were butthurt that the owner told them they were scaring away his customers.

Oh please, you stormweenies get triggered more easily than any "sjw" gets

This is total hipster cred....they will profit handsomely until mom and dad gets the statement.

>do not spend money at our shops.
Yeah great business model. Sometimes these libcuck places need a ((manager)) to keep a business running smooth.

do it faggot

we're the rebels now, shout your support for Trump loud and proud

FUCKING
DESTROY THIS COFFEE SHOP.

why does MN have to be retarded about everything

theyre close to Canada

Swedish genetics

They're Canada lite

Only with a bunch of Somalis for some retarded reason. I guess Sweden lite might be more apt

>the girl with the tattoos

kek

Should build a wall around their coffeeshop kek

Only federal employees. Not private businesses.

Nice.
Anyone up for a meetup? I know some of you minmesotacucks are here.

Look at how tryhard this faggot is replying to the comments. He knows he done fucked up.

Keep it up with the 1-stars. That will actually affect their bottom line.

#ohanon

Someone please put in their review "ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES BROUGHT THEIR WIFE'S SON TO WORK AND HE WAS MAKING SO MUCH NOISE I FOUND IT VERY UNPROFESSIONAL"

I already posted mine so I don't want it to go to waste.

I'm sorry for my state user. There are some of us doing what we can. I've convinced everyone I know to vote Trump, dontchaknow?

good lad

MAGA

Going to college there in the fall. I will do my part to pad the voting bloc

Daniel McCuck

topkek

Bullshit.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/06/17/hell-no-cashier-refuses-to-serve-trump-backers.html

#BOYCOTTCOOKOUT

Screencaps. Not all of us have kikebooks

Swede genetics.

I wonder if it was somewhere else, or the article was just wrong.

What college you going to? Voting against the old swedecucks who vote dem is gonna be impossible, but I'm giving it my all.

Google 10 minute mail. Takes less than 5 to make a troll account

I am also from Minnesota.

Convinced a few people to vote for Sanders in the primary to hurt Clinton. Trump didn't stand a chance in March.

btw all the Swedecuck genetics posters, everyone I know is German/Norwegian mix. Literally know no one with Swedish ancestry

No thanks. Post some screencaps. I already have a fake twitter to take care of.

There's a difference between discriminating against a something you're born with and discriminating against supporting a bigoted douchebag (a choice)

>tfw german/irish
A-at least i had a great grandpop on each side of the great war?

>implying a fake facebook account requires some sort of maintenance

You're missing out, user. True catharsis can only be found at the expense of the enemy.

>Daniel McCuck

>it's not a choice to fuck men

Holy shit I live in Minneapolis and am a Trump supporter. If I go to this place and they legit refuse to serve me, I have legal standing to sue them.

I have worked in the largest Law Firm in Minnesota and have a shit-ton of connections.

Should I do it Sup Forums???