Has there ever been a more cancerous celebrity death than pic related?

Has there ever been a more cancerous celebrity death than pic related?
inb4 jesus
There will ever be anyone who will top him?
Stan Lee is a good candidate imo.

PS: if you're from Italy the answer for the first question is yes and it is Simoncelli.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/loxmPuBOiPM
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Simoncelli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayrton Senna

I was 3 when it happened. How annoying was it?

Obama

I agree youtu.be/loxmPuBOiPM

you fucking br monkeys
I hope you die in a fucking plane crash

are you ok, pal?

any F1-relevant country has to deal with the annoyance of Senna's death.
Hamilton can't stop talking about him, it's the fucking .

At least Jobs achieved something of importance unlike all those hollywood stars and singers who starred in one-hit movies and were never heard of again till they died.

Stan Lee dying is going to make me the most livid because I know it'll be people crying who have never read or picked up a single Marvel book.

I won't go into details about his inventions because I know shit about it, but from what I've heard he was an unbelievable piece of shit, enough to not be praised like the son of god when he died.

Ma chi cazzo e' Simoncelli?

exactly this
I expect some moron posting something like "that nice old guy who starred in all those marvel movies, he was a big fan of the comics and the directors allowed him to have a small part in their movies".

MJ the Pedo

Bill gates and Stephen cook dying will make me sad as fuck. These guys were actually tech geniuses, unlike jobs

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Simoncelli

2011 has been fucking cancer on the italian facebook. Between Jobs and Simoncelli it's been like all the celebrity deaths of 2016 fused together.

pretty much this. Its pretty hella depressing seeing old actors and actresses die when they're famous for old fucking movies that aren't relevant anymore.

Its also retarded that people get all sappy for people like Carrie Fisher who (lets face it) got a big role in one trilogy then went bat fucking insane. "But no, she was a true gem who deserved to stay longer in this world." People are delusional sometimes

Doesn't help that the faux nerd trend is huge at the moment and The Big Bang Theory will only make that worse if they do have an episode dedicated to him.

I love how everyone just forgave him for being a paedo after he died. I wonder what would've happened to Jimmy Saville if the allegations came out when he was alive?

Replace Cook with Woz and its fine. You can't say that Cook is a tech genius when the company is creating so many bonehead designs since Job's died (pic related)

>I love how everyone just forgave him for being a paedo after he died.
He was declared innocent. And one or more of the accusing kids admtted later that their parents forced them to lie because of the possible shekels. Not saying he wasn't disturbed, poor guy was probably a nut job, but there are no concrete proofs of him being a pedo.

He didn't invent much. He had a team of designers that he abused and fired as he himself sat around and thought "how can I be as lazy as possible?" Disgusted with himself, he'd ignore his daughter for another 20 years and deny her existence until a good friend of his would develop something else great that he could bitch about until it met his vision of perfection.

Apple products are Fischer-Price technology. Wannabe artists claim their media editing abilities are top of the line, but they aren't. Apple dumbs down and restricts what you can do to just the simplest of tasks so that it seems like you are learning a lot.

He wasn't that good of an iventor but he was one hell of a salesman

>Apple dumbs down and restricts what you can do to just the simplest of tasks so that it seems like you are learning a lot.
weirdly reminds me of many practices of nintendo

you're fucking contrarian, underage idiots.

Job's brilliance was in seeing a vision of the future people would want BEFORE they knew they wanted it. This is most backwards way to build an industry but thank god someone like Jobs had the passion and insight to drag us into the 21st century.

Jobs was the one who saw the potential in personal computers while everyone else saw them as merely hobby projects for nerds. Before he was 23 he had a multi million dollar computer company. While there were GUI style operating systems before they didn't know what to do with themselves and would have never seen the light of day without Jobs.

Then the guy get's kicked out of his own company, company tanks, and comes back to once again change the entire game with the iMac, OSX, and iPod. The latter of which was copied and became the universal standard for music players.

Finally in his late life, dying of cancer, he introduces the iPhone which is THE most copied consumer electronic of the 21st century. Look at what smart phones looked like pre iphone and after. It is a complete game changer in every sense of the phrase.

>but muh woz

woz was a literal autist who just wanted to thow away his talent to be a school teacher. Woz is now set for life and never has to worry about money again. He can and does live the life of a wealthy manchild thanks to Jobs.

>but muh personal stories of him being mean
so fucking what. doesn't change his impact.

Just look at how fucking shit Apple is now without him. Jobs used to proudly show off that Macs were the fastest computers on the market. He used to challenge the industry to be better and made tools that amplified human talent. Now we have a faggot in charge that sees the brand only as a brand like a fashion brand. Macs are just designer handbags now.

>Has there ever been a more cancerous celebrity death than pic related?
Is that a pun or something? I'm not glad that he died, but I'm glad that he's gone.

>Simoncelli
>"vai lassù e insegna agli angeli come si impenna"

>so fucking what. doesn't change his impact.
did you fail first grade? I explicitly said he was a piece of shit human being and considering I don't give a fuck about his products I couldn't care any less about his death

I'm not sure what you meant referring to puns, but for "cancerous" I meant people on social media crying like bitches for the death of someone they never met IRL and possibly knew jackshit about him/her.

>but for "cancerous" I meant people on social media crying like bitches for the death of someone they never met IRL and possibly knew jackshit about him/her.
Oh, I thought you meant him dying of cancer because of his hippie bullshit treatments.