twitter.com/Arsenal/status/900716629100818432
youtube.com/watch?v=w0kHCv03zBE
youtube.com/watch?v=jUNBta5FpMA
twitter.com/harleeym/status/743409280699801600
twitter.com/jmak316/status/900811310396575744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/900716629100818432

>not getting out while you can

so do >we rate Sead Kolašinac? and does he have a meme name yet?

>penning your hopes on Alexis not leaving
>just to secure 5th place

the fucking state of this club

Too early to say. But even if you rate him right now, Wenger will ruin him by the end of the season.
It's just mad how instead of playing him in position, Wenger would rather play Ox LWB.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be fine if he plays in his actual position. That'll be until any amount of talent is coached out of him, and he turns to shit like all the other players they've signed in the past few years.

kek, remember when there was going to be a big change in backroom staff and the transfer department? what a joke

Hope Mustafi leaves. What a shit player he is.

Would need a decent replacement though and Wonga is too shit a manager to do that

I'll make just one more with a cool meme

So after lowballing all summer for Lemar, Monaco say he isn't leaving. Now there are no other targets and the window closes in 13 days.

Congrats Wenger

chambers and mustafi are pretty much the same player. that's the replacement.

Who are you all hoping to get in the draw today? Guessing you don't want Buyern again

More like classic wenger

all that fan protest meant nothing after all lol

Wenger turns every player to shit

We need the protests back by December at the latest.

I want protests at the Liverpool game desu, time to back out the banner.

Plane by September

offering Wenger a new contract shows the club don't give a fuck about what fans think

Obviously. But fans can still create artificial pressure by having the media constantly reporting protests and having the odd journo point them at to Wenger at press conferences. Shame they never have the balls to ask him the real questions though.

someone should just end his life IMO

There needs to be something visible like white handkerchiefs at every game, something the security can't stop.

Journalists that get access to those press conferences don't ask the real questions because they'd quickly find themselves locked out the press room.

I agree.

Nah, silent protests are shit and too easily ignored. Even when the stadium was half empty toward the end of last season it was still brushed off like it was nothing. We need loud protest that give the club no option but to hear you.

Would be funny if Bayern lose CL group stage then goes to EL just to face Arsenal again.

White handkerchiefs and whistles

It would be beautiful.

trips of truth have spoken

too bad all the radicals are AKB

thats something i'll never understand desu

>alexis in his natural position

Who are you hoping for in the CL draw?
I hope we can finally avoid PSG or Bayern desu

Actually hoping for Bayern desu. I think we can take them this year since we have been consistent lately

>Welbeck still got called
What a fraud

Wenger out
Gazidis out
Kroenke out

Will the common defenders play against Liverpoo? I am really wondering if i should bet against Arsenal.

You should absolutely bet against Arsenal. Shit team managed by a past it old cuck of a manager.

Milan have spent something like 234m this summer. Arsenal can't even get a transfer done, joke club.

Can't wait till the loss this weekend, aftv will be comfy again and the banners will be out

Sky Sports News@SkySportsNews
Sky sources: @FCBarcelona reach agreement in principle to sign @BVB's Ousmane Dembele during talks in Monaco. Deal worth up to £110m. #SSN.

Would you want back Gnabry?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0kHCv03zBE
youtube.com/watch?v=jUNBta5FpMA

must be nice
I hope the banners are out soon

next home game, surely

Soon.

Wait, they forgot Arsenal in the CL draw.

They also forgot to sack Wenger.

This is almost as bad as that summer when Arsenal didn't sign a single outfield player, and were the only top flight club in Europe to do so. How can this soppy old cunt look at this team and think 'yeah, this'll do for me, no improvements needed.'

>Spurs

can't wait to see bale an tsuu assblast those cunts

I dont understand, how is Wenger able to declare Mustafi, Lucas, and Elneny dead wood after 1-2 seasons, yet Walcott, Ox, Gibbs, Jenkinson, and Wilshere are still at the club after at least 5 seasons?

>Spuds

Looks like spuds are dropping down to the EL again, not good for us desu

What If Tottenham v Arsenal in the Europa final?

Lads what if spuds beat us in EL final

these desu

Didn't even think about it like that, you're absolutely right, how long did he kept Diaby when he knew he was a lost cause

Fucking jammy manUre cunts

Who the fuck did Man U bribe to get that draw. Every fucking time

FUCK OFF. If Arsenal finished 4th last year I could have watched them live in my city. Now I have to watch fucking Liverpoo

>Group A
Benfica
Manchester United
Basel
CSKA

>Group B
Bayer Munich
PSG
Anderlecht
Celtic

>Group C
Chelsea
Atletico Madrid
Roma
Qarabag

>Group D
Juventus
Barcelona
Olympiacos
Sporting

>Group E
Spartak Moscov
Sevilla
Liverpool
Maribor

>Group F
Shakthar Donetsk
Manchester City
Napoli
Feyenoord

>Group G
AS Monaco
Porto
Besiktas
Leipzig

>Group H
Real Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
Tottenham
Hapoel

Kill Wenger

I don't see Arsenal xD

There's still hope if Domžale win today

Imagine getting out of the top 4 for the first time in 20 years and not signing anybody to compensate your mediocre squad. Now imagine that every direct enemy on the table are buying better players for their weak spots. Now remember that your team is literally one of the 5 richest clubs in the world. You guys are being literally cucked by the owners.

Cheers captain obvious!

Fuck, I missed the draw. Who did we get?

>Hapoel

Why is this allowed?

Bayern Munich.

here we go lads.

The best part is he threw out diarra because willshit and Ramsay were coming through

So what do we reckon for Europa? Will Based Wenger take it seriously?

The Ox will come through and carry us this season

Nah we're not spurs, we are above that tinpot. Wenger isn't THAT retarded to prioritize Europe over the league

Leave ox alone, I'm sick and tired of you retards crying over him. He is one of 3 players who actually give 100% for the club, it's not his fault wenger is fucking retarded in man management and tactics

Running around like a spaz doesn't result in much at the end of the day unfortunately.

Even arseshavings was a better player, he performed in the big games (Liverpool etc)

top 4 isn't guaranteed. He should keep options open and play B Team which should be enough.

IN THE STARTING ELEVEN TEE HEE

Next Walcott la

just got home and missed the draw lads
what group did arsenal get?

Hahah you guys didn't make the CL but Liverpool did

Gonna be funny when we're 8th in November and Wenger has to focus on EL because it's our only way into Europe again.

really activates the almonds

>all that fan protest meant nothing after all lol
All that fan protest meant he was gonna stay... Nobody is gonna tell Arsene that it's time for Him to leave ***HIS*** club.

Maybe if people marched/protested demanding that Winger stays then He'd finally leave? #NobodyPutsWongaInACorner

Gotta love that group that tottnumb got huh? Their tactical partners plus Dortmund? UEFA must want there to be Arsenal Vs Sp*rs in the EL knockouts/final, eh?

if it were rigged, Id imagine its because UEFA noticed Spurs didn't take the EL seriously and are forcing them to do it again

You have a funny way of spelling Ronaldo.

>Didn't even think about it like that, you're absolutely right, how long did he kept Diaby when he knew he was a lost cause

Diaby was kept there to get fit for exactly one match every six months and ensure victory over Liverpool.

If Arse had qualified, the draw would have been rigged slightly differently.

>Filtered Yank
>Threads suddenly looks better without attention whoring dumb question and posts

twitter.com/harleeym/status/743409280699801600

>pawging at such a young age

Realistically, where do you people see Arsenal finishing in Euro leagues this year?

HAPPENING

Some Van Dijk in Mustafi out rumours going on

This will be good for the squad. Can't imagine how embarrassing it is for them. It stings me and I'm just a dude in America who picked the "gunners" because, fuck, it seemed natural

twitter.com/jmak316/status/900811310396575744

Sigurdsson doing something more impressive in 45 minutes that Ozil has done in his entire time at Arsenal.

total fluke

They should be ashamed to lose any game in this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw Everton are better than us in every position including striker

Remember when we were gonna sign Rooney?