ITT: your favorite Star Wars background character

No contest

His hands are so fucking stupid

>"ITT: your favorite Star Wars background character"
>posts pic of a character in the foreground

I felt genuinely sad for this guy when Luke killed the rancor.

He must really love ice cream

Bossk is, and always has been, /ourguy/.

I like this guy simply because his Wookiepedia page is the top result if you google "toilet paper bounty hunter" (without quotes)

Fuck this faggot. How did he get into Battlefront instead of IG-88

This guy. C-3PO tries to make a pass at him and he shuts that shit down.

This nigga right here, best pilot in the galaxy, screw Luke and Han

That's a supporting character, dipshit.

Chair

The guy in the black armor and cape at the end of ROTS. He had a few seconds of screentime, but he has potential. Maybe he'll be in Rogue One.

Operator bot

Was Wedge an Imperial spy? I think it's awfully convenient that he's basically the only Rebel pilot to survive the Battle of Yavin, the Battle of Hoth, and the Battle of Endor

I just find it amusing that they named the fat guy Porkins

These useless yet classy guyd

the girl in the white robe at the end of Rogue One

Fine, Aurra Sing then.

Why the fuck does Sheev need a guard? If something can kill Sheev, they could easily make short work of those guys in red.

>Res luk ra'auf

What did he mean by this?

he is a decrepit old man

To hide his power level from normies

Dude was pretty based

This.

Palpatine kept his true identity a secret. Only Vader, Tarkin and Amedda knew who he truly was.

>This nigga right here, best pilot in the galaxy

He's third best, at best. He wasn't even the best pilot in the rebellion.

>screw Luke and Han
They were never the best. Fair pilots, in their own right, but were hardly even close to being exceptional.

Dreaming of hoops.

Top men...

Of course this crippled bloater turned out to be an intergalactic gun smuggler...

She a cute.

not a background character, but clearly the best minor character

Would ejaculate into

same

also he was a tie fighter pilot who defected.
suspicious

This dude looks so cool. He's one of those Darth Maul types that could be carried entirely on character design.

He's the only pilot I wanted to be in Rogue One.

I felt cheated.

E Chuta!

this

>voiced by the director
>she

I would've really liked to have seen his son in TFA. Just a little throwaway line like "Your father would've been proud of you, Porkins"

This motherfucker

top 10 botox disasters

This guy.

Are you retarded?

looks unironically cool and uses a straight up MG33

I like his feet :3

IIRC, DICE said IG-88 was too hard to animate.

But I think if anyone should get replaced, it's Greedo because he's not part of the Episode V bounty hunters.

Who /oola/ here?

Feel free to explain instead of Tourettesing for no reason.

I like her feet :3

If only he had bothered to give Qui-gon a ride.

The pool from which they could get OT villains wasn't that extensive. Even Palpatine was reaching quite a bit.

He became a real character called Quinlan Vos.

More of an /aayla/ guy myself

>ywn drop your midichlorians on those blue cans

why live

>He became a real character
Of course he did.

what's on her belly button? A tattoo?

A scar

Took me years to realize he's wearing Stormtrooper armor.

from what

Holy shit is that fucking Quinlan Vos?

A navel pearcing piercing.

*naval piercing

Fucking hell.

You had it right the first time, shitdick.
Navel is the tum.
Naval is the seas.
Goddamn nigger read a book

deepest lore

>Son named Porkins too

Nah, he should have a differing name

Like Swiney.

Not entirely background, but Bail. I want a galactic political show.

Wicket W Warrick

At this point, I form my opinions on Star Wars characters based solely on the X-wing Miniatures Game.

So I hate Dengar because his ship ruined the tournament meta for an entire year.

Likewise I love this guy because he has one of the coolest T-70 pilot abilities. (Too bad no one ever uses X-wings anymore.)

Nice fridge

lobot

celatious crumb

elon sleezbaganno

No contest

what if a long time ago in a galaxy far far away is actually hell?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Kardue'sai'Malloc? He was a Devaronian army captain and devoted music aficionado with a massive collection of rare recordings. When his unit was deployed against a rebellion on Devaron, Malloc captured seven hundred rebel men, women, and children in the city of Montellian Serat and shelled the city. Interpreting his orders to move on without the prisoners as double-speak ordering their executions, he had all the prisoners rounded up and killed, earning him the nickname "The Butcher of Montellian Serat."
Malloc resigned from the military and fled his world's retribution, spending years following his favorite musical performers across the galaxy and avoiding bounty hunters seeking to collect the five-million-credit bounty placed on him. He eventually settled on Tatooine, where he lived under the alias "Labria" and made a living as an information broker. Regarded as the worst spy in Mos Eisley, he spent most of his time drunk in Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina. When Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, one of Malloc's favorite groups, arrived on Tatooine in 0 BBY, he masterminded an elaborate scheme to steal them from Jabba the Hutt's employ and force them into a contract playing at Chalmun's.
When a chance encounter with a Devaronian mercenary in 17 ABY caused him to be recognized, Malloc killed the mercenary and his companions and fled to Peppel, a remote world. He lived behind tight security, knowing that renowned bounty hunter Boba Fett was on his trail; Fett finally tracked Malloc down and captured him in 19 ABY. Malloc was returned to Devaron, where his family and several thousand Devaronians watched approvingly as he was cast into a pit of starving quarra and consumed alive. He was a good friend.

always had a fondness for this guy.

He did nothing wrong.

Max Rebo. No contest.

that cool dude at the front was in rouge one

wat

>When the whole squad on point

Holy shit that paintjob on his helmet is terrible. Did all stormtroopers in ep4 really look this bad?

The sand got everywhere

Yeah, but sandtroopers are meant to look dirty anyway.

>look the name up
>stormtrooper with 2 seconds screentime in ANH has a 10 feet long page on wookiepedia

of course he does

looks like he's in a lot of shit

underrated

I legitimately thought this was C-3PO's wife when I was 5

I think they took that a little too far in TFA

What do you think its like to casually hang out with Sheev once he was the Emperor?

Who were those similar looking guys in Rogue One?

>implying Jek Porkins didn't die a virgin

Too bad she ran off with BBC-0

>OH NO! IT'S DEVO!

Member when everyone thought she was pre armour Boba Fett? As shit as that would have been its still better than the wog kid.

You mean these guys? Probably some ancient force tradition

>Aurra Shit as prearmour Boba

No thanks