Trump wants to deport THIS

>Trump wants to deport THIS.
literally explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rfOmAEMoiCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you can have her Paco

most unmixed mexican women are short burrito shaped sub humans.

Bricks n mortar, pedro.

>AIDS is kewl

It doesn't even look that good. I would give her a 7 because of her tits

sage, report, move on. in that order

>>Trump wants to deport THIS.

Are there worse threads than this shit on Sup Forums?

America is my country. It will never be yours. Fuck all the Mexicans

0-7
0-7
0-7
0-7

START BUILDING THE WALL, PACO

Yes, I think Blacked threats are worse

Ugly butterface.

t. round-faced mongol

I am pretty sure she can come back in legally as a trophy wife.

So your "argument" is pretty much shit.

Good, because this also includes the ugly ones and fags like you. The advantage, I go to Mexico and find this girl. She's desperate to marry me because I'm American and I end up with a her.
Me 1 Taco 0

The
>deport this!
meme sometimes makes me physically sick to my stomach
I just get so tired of seeing it over and over

0-7

dude, both of us know people like that are a minority here, just stop making stupid threads like this one

les salio muy picante el chile mexico?

Is she illegal? If not then Trump doesn't want to deport her

>implying we all are chilangos and live within chilangos
top wew

And this is going to be our First Lady.
I'm not complaining

So fucking what? We lost a few hot chicks and we also lose fucking cartel fucks that are creating the other half of the U.S.'s crime, drug addicts, and a large weight off the shoulders of the taxpayers

If she becomes my gf she can stay

she's cute now, but they all turn into hideous toad-ogres when they hit 40.

Jesus at least come up with some different names now, you've been shitposting the same ones for at least a year now

And? What's the issue? She's illegal, right?

Fuck off ernesto

0-7 LITERALLY DEPORTED BY CHILEANS

>implying that America doesn't already have a ton of hot LEGAL taconiggers. She has to go back.

she'll produce something like the guy next to her
8 times

>at the Rose Bowl
And they were the home team too

>knows a mexican is illegal by looking at them
you know there are legal latinos right? moron

Mex7c0

>Look guys, I found one attractive Mexican/Syrian girl who is very much the exception to the rule
>And you want to ban this???????
>You should reevaluate your whole thought process about immigration because of pussy

I know these are bait threads but for some reason they just piss me off. It just isn't an argument.

Maybe it pisses me off because there are actually many normie guys out there that may actually be persuaded by this.

I know that in Jared Taylor's debate with Wilfred Reilly, Reilly says that one of the advantages to a multiracial society was mixed women as if that was some substantial, academic reason for why the US needed to become more brown and ultimately have the white race disappear as Reilly so gleefully hopes will happen.

40? try 20.

This, pretty much.

And they age like milk.

Even Asian women age better than spics.

Which are probably fake, anyway.

Also this.

Praise kek

youtu.be/rfOmAEMoiCg

Of course she has to go back. She is guilty on virtue of being Mexican. Must suck losing the genetic lottery.

?

murricunts are that dumb la

hur dur look at thees boobs

You agree now yes?

Fucking spic mongrels

they can't play soccer, he should send them to Brazil --oh wait.

Degenerate, not capable of raising a child to American standards if can't even give a shit about the law stating she can't be here

it's a lot harder to make women in the US into sex slaves than it is to make women from third world countries
In fact some of them have such shitty lives that they welcome being turned into a slave so they can find a nice rich man's dick to suckle in his air conditioned mansion.

If she is an illegal alien, by definition she is a criminal and should be jailed and then deported. It's common sense.

If she is a legal alien and paying taxes, Mr. Trump does not want to deport her.

>He wants to deport that for sure senpai