OH NO NO NO

for once, they're actually right

but I still want to get into Lauren Mayberry

spbp

I'am a Sup Forumstard is this song about Lauren feminism or something like that? I mean the title could be taken as an anti-Trump song or something mocking against Weinstein

jesus christ

nah, just a generic bittersweet pop ditty

Still sounds like The Debbie Gibson of Synthpop. Unchallenging drivel for 12 year old girls.

>i'am a Sup Forumstard
that explains a lot...

man, is it exhausting caring this much about shit all the time? it's kind of depressing reading you getting triggered this easily

Now Lauren is approaching menopause, I'm afraid there's not much for pitchfork to hype anymore

all these retards do is look for things to get triggered about
ironic, considering how much they cry about SJWs

>triggered
jesus

>30
>approaching menopause
what the fuck

Easily the worst chvrches single.

people actually think like this

>Having kids after 30
Enjoy your autistic sons I guess, hopefully they don't kill themselves and end the family line.

>this post
yikes

I'm still unsure on this track. I think the chorus is pretty catchy but the build up to it needs to be longer in my opinion. The synths in the buildup to the chorus are probably my favourite part

good bait, honestly

As a Sup Forumstard am I allowed to be in love with Lauren. I don't agree with her radical feminist views but I want to be with her.

i agree, at least she seen like a likeable person if you don't mess up with feminism or politically incorrect shit
Also, at least she actually cares by feminism, not like Taylor Swift

Feminism is cancer

>unironically the exhausted feminist

Do you think she'll like my SS tattoo?

Lauren is a sex machine

Lauren is a vex machine