DOUBLE KILL

DOUBLE KILL

Im usually a heartless bastard but this is sad as hell for their family.

Die of a broken heart the day after your child does saying 'I just want to be with her now'. Fuck

no fucks given. nothing of value was lost by two old cunts dying.
Those two whores lived their lives to the fullest and had it better than 99.99% of all people who have ever lived and will live till the earth dies.

They must REALLY want Rogue One to succeed
A double sacrifice within days of each other
And it's mother and daughter.. fuck man

I kekked.

I thought one needed a virgin for a sacrifice not two old talentless hags

projecting much?

Watch yourself on all those edges

>99.99% of all people
>muh monee and fame

>WAAAHHHHHH
>Muh space flick waifu

>yfw star whackers are real
APOLOGIZE

>people "crying" on the internet over someone's death like they knew them
>not celebrating their death by remembering what they have done right

I fucking hate how we treat dead people sometimes (actually all the time)

Lars: Some things are more important than money, Ernie.
Ernie: Notice it's always the financially challenged who say that?

-from Mousehunt

Funerals are for the living. Just another way to whore for attention for the most part (minus the immediate family).

>Funerals are for the living.
True. At my grandmother's funeral my family tried to get my dad to say an eulogy being the eldest child. He flat out refused, reasoning it was pointless and all that would be said in a eulogy should have been said while the decedent was still alive.
Being the eldest grandchild I was next to be offered and I basically said "what he said"

Cannot but hear this in Halo's announcer voice.

KILLTAKULAR

KING OF THE HILL

GAINED THE LEAD

It's not an excuse to lay into them. Ideally it's the outline of an enjoyable relationship for the benefit of those gathered, to affirm the qualities they respected in the deceased - a reason for being there. What was said or wasn't said in life doesn't come into it. Unless they were a complete asshole, I'd say your Dad was pretty cold.

Will Gary make it a triple?

>Ideally it's the outline of an enjoyable relationship for the benefit of those gathered
I also do not see how the funeral itself was not enough for this purpose. The funeral was for the living and to alleviate the pain of loss, that point wasn't lost to me, but I also see the pointlessness of eulogies.
>flat out refusing
>laying into them
Properly explaining the reasoning behind your actions is not "laying into" someone, even if it has the possibility of hurting feelings.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ

HOLY SHIT

ULTRAAAAA KILLLLLL
(2016 is on a killing spree someone stop them!)