Ween

my gf just got me into these guys, what are your thoughts? is there anyone else like them i should check out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVdA6ad5qTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marry her

this. you're gf is more patrician than you

>gf
why are you here

>Ween
why are you here

>thoughts
why are you here

This. A girl into Ween is somewhat of a rarity.

try this next
youtube.com/watch?v=gVdA6ad5qTM

yup
put a ring on it OP

I'm sorry OP, but what these betas won't tell you is that no woman can truly appreciate Ween. Either she's cheating on you or still hung up on an ex. It's not going to work out. Soldier on, brother.

>tfw no Ween gf

>gets cucked
>assumes everyone else is a cuck too

Not him, but chances are, if you weren't cucked yet, you will be cucked in the future.
If you think you weren't cucked, maybe it's just because you don't know it happened.

citation needed

Your gf lusts after other men's cocks, bro.
Just let it go.

You lust after a lot of things you'll never have, doesn't mean anyone should feel threatened

>implying your girl can't have these cocks
lol

Sorry guess I can't explain to a cuck that its not a cuck eat cuck world

>still hung up on an ex
Sadly this is how most girls commonly form their music taste.

>i-if I close my eyes, it doesn't happen!
Your gf will get many, many dicks in the future.

You're creepy o.o

Sex is creepy to you? Maybe that's why your gf is cheating on you.

Cuck fetishists range from sorta funny to depressingly repulsive

I'm not a "cuck fetishist"; I'm just making fun of you because you're a cuck without even realizing it.
Your girlfriend is thinking about other men's cocks while you try to defend her honor on the internet, lol.

If you're not a cuck by choice then you're just a bitter little mra, which is even worse

I'm neither a cuck or an enemy of the SJW. I'm just a simple guy who is trying to tell you: Bro, your girl is thinking (and probably getting) other guys' cocks.
If you don't mind, then fine!

>music
Why are you here?

No you're saying women don't truly like music and will always cheat, which makes you some sort of fringe case, we're just trying to narrow it down

Which album did she get you into op?

When did I say women don't truly like music?

If you're not even the same fag I initially responded to then your (You)s end here

Huh?
Your girlfriend is thinking about other men's cocks.

La Cucharacha

>If you're not a cuck by choice then you're just a bitter little mra
cuck logic

Unrestrained bitterness from a large segment of the male population is exactly what roasties deserve.

That's their worst one. Listen to The Mollusk next. Then, White Pepper, Chocolate and Cheese and Quebec, then listen to Godweensatan, Pure Guava and The Pod. The Pod is the best one. You probably won't "get" it until you are physically fucked up in some way, though, like you're really fucking sick or haven't slept for days or on some really shitty drugs.