NIGGERS BTFO

Ethan Klein, and his hook-nosed crone stick it to the niggers by applying blackface in their latest video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml07tIly-uo

>that'll be with EBT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century
youtube.com/watch?v=oqQVy10BAnw
youtube.com/watch?v=EMZ6zp-3oGY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trust me I'm white

How can Jews be so dumb? I thought they were supposed to be puppet masters

That's fucked

She seems really slow and retarded.

can you not promote your bullshit channel here

> Israel Cohen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century

It's a hoax.

this looks like reviews influencers do for charcoal facemask skincare products on instagram.
im not even gay and i know that shit, have you faggots ever even been so far as to go look more like spent time around women?

Wow Ethan, great moves, keep it up! Proud of you!

right, because a site run by jews citing articles written by jews is going to have a neutral perspective on the matter.

I do think it might be an hoax, but there's no way to say for sure since the obfuscation of truth is so easy for people in power.

JUST

the jews have gone full backstab on the negro, what will happen next?

Yes goy it's just a hoax.

>tfw no speech impaired cutie

She's from Israel

I know. I've seen israeli jews and rabbis talking english and they do it just fine.

So I'm black and the only people I ever see get mad about black face is other white people

Post proof that you're black.

Well imagine if you had a son and one day he came home and he was suddenly black. Wouldn't you disown him? I mean, not you of course, but any white parent that's not married with a turbo liberal.

There is some Jew politician that is always on FOX, has a huge lisp.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqQVy10BAnw

Don't know if just the Israeli accent or just gay

I don't want anything to do with black people for a week

youtube.com/watch?v=EMZ6zp-3oGY

> ouaiiiiin da jewzzz love black people just look at their shills

>2 jews make a mockery of blacks

>the jews have no heartttt ouaiiiiiiin where's my hitler-boo to finish the job :'(

To lazy for better time stamp

Idk but since I'm black an grew up in white community color has just never been a big deal to me

>4:01 A.M.
WHO TF UP

They look so inbred, repulsive and instinctively unattractive.

And yeah, if these white guilt types get angry about black face, you should make it a point to let them know that you think it's funny. They're just trying to look like some epic ally to you because they're afraid of you bullying them or some shit.

i always laugh at shit like that its pathetic when i see white guys degrade their own race because they wanna seem tolerant in front of me it just like bro just laugh man idgaf but still to this day when people call me nigger and shit i just laugh and make fun of it because if black people always get offended at nigger or what ever racism will never die down but idk thats just what i think

>instinctively unattractive

What did he mean by this?

She's an Israeli, no? I think she's just shy and not confident in speaking.

Why are Russians so fucking butthurt? I never seen Russians post anything but bile and shit.

Why are Americans so fucking butthurt? I never seen Americans post anything but bile and shit.

See what I'm talking about? Even the satellite states do it. Ukraine might but I don't think I've seen a Ukrainian poster. It must be a Slav thing. I bet starving in the breadline and nogunz makes them bitter.

Since you're the one who took offense to him bashing Ethan's jewess, doesn't that make you the butthurt one?

>im black
>is actually mixed

>hello-fellow-black-people.jpg

I'd fucking shag Hila until my dick falls off tb.h

>tb.h

It's a shame that Sup Forums is so dependent on talking like niggers that even the mods had to filter that shit.

>race is just color

lol dumb nigger

DID YOU SMASH THAT MF LIKE BUTTON? S-M-H